Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike (25525 Views)

I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola / 'No Personal Grudge Between Buhari&Dasuki,They Are Linked By Marriage'-Biography / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2016
Wike disclosed this at the 12 All Nigeria Editors Conference holding in Port Harcourt.

However, Wike explained that he and the Minister of Transportation differed politically because they belonged to different parties.

``There is nothing personal. We differ politically because we belong to different political politics.

``We want peace in the state and it is my desire to ensure that the state is peaceful,” he said.

Wike also said that former president Goodluck Jonathan did something special to ensure peace in the country by conceding defeat during the 2015 general election.

``Jonathan should be commended for this single act. People should emulate this move to ensure peace in the country,” the governor said.

According to Wike, Amaechi was his boss as governor and they had good times serving the state.

``We should make sacrifices for peace. The state must move on. We only differ politically and that should not be to the level that will destroy the state,” he said.

Wike also stressed the need for peace and unity in the country, urging Nigerians not to compromise that stand. (NAN)

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-have-no-personal-problem-with-amaechi-says-gov-wike/157993.html#aJq7iAF3FQSekhcO.99

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by alexiej(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2016
We all know that isn't true

13 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Chikpat(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Dats an indirect way of trying to reconcile wt a patriot he has bn insulting everywhr else.

To err z human.... to forgive z divine.
I can trust Amaechi, a true son of Obj will be stingy wt forgiveness here.
Not after all d insult n pdp orchestrated murder in Rivers.

33 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by richidinho(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2016
The only problem is that he stole the state dry which is not good for the citizenry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by egift(m): 2:25am On Aug 06, 2016

A stylish reconciliation statement. It is good for Rivers - am cool with that.

20 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 06, 2016
SMH

Stop beating about the bush and say 'I'M SORRY' loud and clear angry.

Politicians and their 'opolo' undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by mikolo80: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Him don de confess small small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by prospero5(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2016
when I think of those that want to lose their lives fighting for these politicians, i really pity them.

Lesson: No permanent foes in politics.

Now that OBJ is seen at the PDP convention inauguration, one should not be surprised if OBJ, GEJ, Buhari, El rufai, Ameachi, Tinubu, Fayose end up being in the same party come 2019.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by mykemiley(f): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Politicians and their way shall,hmmm dat talk no reach any whia oo.....peace ko peace ni...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Now that's maturity

No permanent enemy in politics

Pls check my signature

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2016
Their squabble has sent many youths to their early graves. But here is one of the men they died defending holding out an olive branch to his erstwhile ally.

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by veekid(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Na so politicians dey do
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by 5starmilitant: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
I love the word "he was". Now the reverse is the case.

Wike thank you again and again for bullying the lizard of ubima and his slave out of rivers government house.

Your name will forever remain on their biographies.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by johndwayy(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2016
That's maturity being displayed and also a lesson for nairaland e-fighters and tribal warriors.... please grow up and learn tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2016
I know PDP house of hunger will not like this

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Titheman(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2016
after all those yarbbing una yarb unaself u wan me to believe that u dnt have personal problems.... puff!!

maybe wike toast amaechi wife grin
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by wayne4loan: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by sojics(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
richidinho:
The only problem is that he stole the state dry which is not good for the citizenry
any evidence?

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by emperorchedda(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2016
SMH.

Too pompous to apologise directly

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by LMAyedun(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Okay! But you've got personal problem with his level of corruption cheesy
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by lilprinze: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
And some fools would be busy fighting and killing themselves over politicians who doesn't care about them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by hardywaltz(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2016
And will always be ur Boss
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Stuntkid172(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2016
stjj
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by sayyid(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
there is no permanent friend/enemy in politics, I won't be surprise if the children of the two later get married in the future
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by ouzo1(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
And what if u have problem with him,who the hell is Ameachi?..which bush meat him be wey hunters no sabi am
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by kayo80(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Didn't this man go on radio a few months ago to say if he runs into Amaechi in the streets, he would make him somersault ten times? I guess he has learnt how bad-ass Amaechi is. You don't ever F with the Transporter and get away with it.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by barackodam: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Before nko?

What were we expecting you to say?

That you have beef with him?

PS: take a peek at my siggy please smiley
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by AntiWailer: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
The foolish poor useless youths died for nothing.

The politician's girlfriends already collected Range Rover and plenty cash.

The Ministers of Defence on Nairaland are still jobless and suffering.
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Abugab(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmm.... No personal problem?
OK ooooo
Those killing themselves over these people, hope you have heard?
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by pode(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Wise talk for the good people of rivers state
Re: I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike by Akinaukwa: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Acknowledging Amaechi as his boss is a show of respect and humility. The problem is that the quest for power can create strong enemity even between twins of same womb. The earlier they reconcile their differences the better for the State.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Warrior Meets Warrior" - FFK And Fayose Meet At PDP Convention (Photo) / Buhari Chides SGF For Not Inviting Orubebe To Democracy Lecture / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.