Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Sex Stories: Jide Part 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex Stories: Jide Part 4 (4983 Views)

Sex Stories: Jide Part 5 / Sex Stories: Jide Part 3 / Sex Stories: Jide Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Stories: Jide Part 4 by orlean22: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
She was tall, shorter than Shola, she was plum, big bosoms… are eyes were small, so was the nose… She was beautiful.

“….Please do fasten your seat belts” the dark skinned cabin crew proclaimed as we approached the airport.. I looked through to the window again, and was looking at the beautiful environment.. You sure will know you’re not in Nigeria anymore.. It was around 9pm Nigerian time, Lola as I got to know her later, was scared of landings, so as we approached the airport, she just held my hand very hard, I wasn’t expecting it so I shivered at first…”…Sorry, I can’t get over landings, she said..” as we touched down, she lifted her face up like she was approaching an orgasm.. I just smiled…. We landed, and on our way out of the plane, she thanked me, and introduced herself as Lola! It’s nothing, I said, as we walked out of the plane and through the jet way…… she was at my front as we walked so she got outside before I did… She was walking slowly so I was able to meet her pace, She gently asked why I was so emotional, I told her it was nothing… I was probably just missing Nigeria… she giggled as I said that, and I smiled. She then asked what I came to do in S.A…. ***To be honest, if you see me, sometimes, I look old enough to say I’m a bank manager…. I’m tall, athletic body build, light complexioned, and little strings of beards with my red lips*** “I’m resuming school” I told her, she said “Wow” wondering how someone like me would just be resuming school…..

I didn’t want to continue the conversation with Lola, it was quite obvious as I didn’t flow with her as we walked on…. I just wanted to be alone for now…. I picked up my phone and called Shola…. “Switched off” I tried again and again for up to 10 times, it was the same thing.. I became worried so I called my mum straight, after all, I left them together… My mum’s phone rang about 3 times before she finally picked it…

Mum: “Hello… Jide… How was your journey, we were just planning on calling”

Me: “We?…. anyway my journey was fun… I’m still trying to find my way though..”

Mum: “Oh I see.. Your dad is saying HI… they put the phone on speaker, as they echoed….”WE love you” now this got me smiling…. and got Lola wondering………..

Me: “What about my friend?” I asked….

Mum: “She’s okay, though she was very moody as we left the airport…. She’s really a good friend and its obvious she cares about you a lot”

Me: I know right! ***Little did she know that my sperms were probably wondering about her womb by now***

***I ended the call as I didn’t want to expatiate the matter, before my mouth starts running..***

I was out of the airport, so I tried Shola again, and this time she picked it up immediately..

Me: Hey baby!

Shola: Hi my love….. how was it?

Me: It was cool, boring and emotional… I couldn’t say a word to anyone….

Shola: Boy, don’t be too moody, you’ve to be strong… for me……. for our child…..

Me: ***I almost fainted as I heard those words, she has finally ruined me*** For What? Why would you do that Shola, for what reason? How do you want us to cope, who’s going to take care of the child when you’re in school….

Shola: God will take control!

***I was just dumbfounded because I didn’t know what control God will really love to take this our situation… He didn’t say we should bang at first, in fact… that’s a sin… He didn’t even say we shouldn’t use protection, if at all we would prove stubborn… So What control Exactly?***

Me: Okay, I need to go now… Talk later

***We hung up***

I had lost contact with Shola at the airport, cos I left her side as my call was been escalated…. I was about calling a cab when someone tapped my back….those hands were soft, tender and sweet… It was her…. Lola…

CONTINUE READING PART 4 HERE
http://gistonews..com.ng/2016/03/must-read-jide-part-4.html
Re: Sex Stories: Jide Part 4 by Olajhidey22(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
What's my name shocked doing in a sex story undecided embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. / The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Romantic Story / Seduction In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.