Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" (1353 Views)

Ambode Targets 3000MW 24HR Power Generation For Lagos / Rivers Rerun: Prove INEC’s Rigging Plan, APC Asks Wike / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NavierStokes(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
This was from the campaigns grin

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by Dcomrade(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2016
Just wana shine my teeth.... grin

The guy above me and below the OP might have something better to say than just shining his teeth tongue
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by ZZ22: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2016
Lol this what you see a when a ruling party has gone totally clueless...
Back to the question... Never have i enjoyed 24hr power supply in every part of Nigeria i have been to and this is a clear indication that Nigeria after her 55years of independence is not working and thus need to be regionalised or dissolved ASAP..
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by ThaPatriot(m): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Bloody Hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NobleAngell(f): 2:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Well, ever since you got into power, 24 hours light has become history. Thanks for asking though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by romme2u: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2016
256BC

1 Like

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by greatgod2012(f): 5:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Lol......... The hunter has become the hunted!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NavierStokes(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2016
This issue of light has become advanced rocket science to the current administration. But Osibanjo and Fashola were "mouthed" sha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by Pidggin(f): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2016
CLOWNS sad
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by SleekAbokii: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2016
We shall use APC as specimen to send a clear message to all political elites in Nigeria and set a new standard in our affairs. This is the change required of all free born Nigerian citizens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by ifyan(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Between APC and fish who think far better. If it's is the former or the latter.

It's left to you.
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by ifyan(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Well, ever since you got into power, 24 hours light has become history. Thanks for asking though.

True yarn sis.

In short it has become a rocket science for Nigeria to attain 24hrs electricity.
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by ifyan(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2016
ZZ22:
Lol this what you see a when a ruling party has gone totally clueless...
Back to the question... Never have i enjoyed 24hr power supply in every part of Nigeria i have been to and this is a clear indication that Nigeria after her 55years of independence is not working and thus need to be regionalised or dissolved ASAP..

To be sincere l have experienced it.

In my imagination.

Hmmmmm true talk bro
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NavierStokes(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2016
ifyan:

To be sincere l have experienced it.

In my imagination.

Hmmmmm true talk bro

Hehehe I think "imagination-land" seems like a good place for Femi Adesina to have suggested to Nigerians, rather than asking them to go fight with vandals.
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by Welcomme: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2016
I was an hypnotized zombie b4, but now, I am now a born again wailer.God punish anytin that has to do with Buhari n A.P.C.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by ifyan(m): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2016
NavierStokes:

Hehehe I think imagination-land seems like a good place for Femi Adeshina to have suggested to Nigerians, rather than asking them to go fight with vandals.

Bia bro use layman English
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by Bawsse(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Only that 1 time in my dreams, when I slept for 24 hours...
Oh it never happened, so I guess the answer's NEVER!
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by ajepako(f): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Welcomme:
I was an hypnotized zombie b4, but now, I am now a born again wailer.God punish anytin that has to do with Buhari n A.P.C.

Igreatly admire your honesty..

Only great men admit their mistakes and make amends..

RESPECT.....
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by Welcomme: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2016
ajepako:

Igreatly admire your honesty..

Only great men admit their mistakes and make amends..

RESPECT.....
Bro, now I hav seen the light. A.P.C is false. I cant b a party to their propaganda anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by obailala(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2016
After 16 years of pdp, Apc asked pdp this question. But pdp now wants to throw the question back only after 10 months of apc (even when apc still has more than 3 years to redeem itself)?

Pdp could not fix our rotten power sector in 16 years, but now they expect apc to miraculously fix the heap of poo they left behind in 10 months?

This is a pure case of buffoonery!
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NavierStokes(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2016
obailala:
After 16 years of pdp, Apc asked pdp this question. But pdp now wants to throw the question back only after 10 months of apc (even when apc still has more than 3 years to redeem itself)?

Pdp could not fix our rotten power sector in 16 years, but now they expect apc to miraculously fix the heap of poo they left behind in 10 months?

This is a pure case of buffoonery!

I recall a certain somebody "manifesting" or "roadmapping" 5000MW per year during the campaigns, meaning we should have been somewhere around 10000MW cumulative by this "one" year in office, I recall a certain somebody saying 6 months was enough for one to witness noticeable changes, the question in this case should be "what have they done since they got into power?" If the kitchen is too hot then somebody should...
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by obailala(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2016
NavierStokes:

I recall a certain somebody "manifesting" or "roadmapping" 5000MW per year during the campaigns, meaning we should have been somewhere around 10000MW cumulative by this "one" year in office, I recall a certain somebody saying 6 months was enough for one to witness noticeable changes, the question in this case should be "what have they done since they got into power?" If the kitchen is too hot then somebody should...
Bla bla bla... those are mere campaign bullshit talk which all politicians try to outdo themselves with during elections. Even after its continuous failire for 16 years, pdp still made similar fictitious promises. But the fact is that apc still has over 3 years to redeem itself.
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NavierStokes(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016
obailala:
Bla bla bla... those are mere campaign bullshit talk which all politicians try to outdo themselves with during elections. Even after its continuous failire for 16 years, pdp still made similar fictitious promises. But the fact is that apc still has over 3 years to redeem itself.

"Chi bene commincia e meta dell opera" as they would say, to begin well is half-done. These guys have started abysmally and leaves nothing to be desired. Wait until they blame obailala before you understand they have virtually nothing to offer
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NavierStokes(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016
obailala:

"Chi bene commincia e meta dell opera" as they would say, to begin well is half-done. These guys have started abysmally and leaves nothing to be desired. Wait until they blame obailala before you understand they have virtually nothing to offer.
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by obailala(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2016
NavierStokes:

"Chi bene commincia e meta dell opera" as they would say, to begin well is half-done. These guys have started abysmally and leaves nothing to be desired. Wait until they blame obailala before you understand they have virtually nothing to offer.
Lol... I didnt expect the new government to start perfectly well, APC is a party formed just 3 years ago and they still obviously haven't got themselves together especially now that they occupy the presidency. Unfortunately, it would take some time before they get their act together. Also, you will not agree with me but I've always had a strong believe that when you 'reduce' corruption (I didn't say 'eliminate' cos that's not possible), a lot of things could be achieved. With the present 'gra-gra' against corruption, you would agree with me that the present crop of leaders we have are now more wary of indiscriminately pocketing public funds. That is the first step at 'reducing' corruption. It's just too sad that the calamitous oil price is dancing reggae on top Buhari's destiny. I am quite confident the present admin would make some 'positive' impact and I pray oil prices return to a reasonable amount cos that would mean much greater impact than all other past administrations.
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by NavierStokes(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2016
obailala:
Lol... I didnt expect the new government to start perfectly well, APC is a party formed just 3 years ago and they still obviously haven't got themselves together especially now that they occupy the presidency. Unfortunately, it would take some time before they get their act together. Also, you will not agree with me but I've always had a strong believe that when you 'reduce' corruption (I didn't say 'eliminate' cos that's not possible), a lot of things could be achieved. With the present 'gra-gra' against corruption, you would agree with me that the present crop of leaders we have are now more wary of indiscriminately pocketing public funds. That is the first step at 'reducing' corruption. It's just too sad that the calamitous oil price is dancing reggae on top Buhari's destiny. I am quite confident the present admin would make some 'positive' impact and I pray oil prices return to a reasonable amount cos that would mean much greater impact than all other past administrations.

Good enough I find one supporter who doesn't see Mr President as a price maker but rather a price taker.
Anyways we wish Nigeria well at the end of the day only the government should understand that they are human and stop playing this larger-than- life figure they are portraying, by doing this the citizenry can know the truth and understand their capabilities.
Been nice having a chat with you this morning, have a great day and bye for now.
Re: APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" by obailala(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2016
NavierStokes:

Good enough I find one supporter who doesn't see Mr President as a price maker but rather a price taker.
Anyways we wish Nigeria well at the end of the day only the government should understand that they are human and stop playing this larger-than- life figure they are portraying, by doing this the citizenry can know the truth and understand their capabilities.
Been nice having a chat with you this morning, have a great day and bye for now.

Have a great day too.

(1) (Reply)

Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Same Private Jet Used By Diezani / Breaking News / Budget: NASS To Override Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.