Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Which 16years Of The PDP Are You Talking About - @9jaclicktivist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which 16years Of The PDP Are You Talking About - @9jaclicktivist (434 Views)

APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Ngeneukwenu, Which Buhari Are You Talking About? / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which 16years Of The PDP Are You Talking About - @9jaclicktivist by tapread: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2016
I can vouch unto you, beat my chest and tell straight into your mind that nearly everyone who was in PDP in the last 16 years is now in APC with list including 3 former PDP national chairmen, former PDP president and vice President, former PDP Speakers of the House of Reps, the current leadership of National Assembly were until recently PDP stalwarts infact the entire shebang plus including ( in Zebrudiah's voice) Oruebebe, Alao Akala, Amaechi ET al have resumed in APC. So which PDP 16 years are they refering to. The whole class seem complete already.
Is PDP just a name?
Re: Which 16years Of The PDP Are You Talking About - @9jaclicktivist by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Na Dem Politicians Dey Recycle grin grin
Re: Which 16years Of The PDP Are You Talking About - @9jaclicktivist by zadok60: 2:02am On Mar 30, 2016
See question o...lolz,ngwa nu cum n ansa o biko
Re: Which 16years Of The PDP Are You Talking About - @9jaclicktivist by Wadasco(m): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Them dey only recycle
Re: Which 16years Of The PDP Are You Talking About - @9jaclicktivist by ifyan(m): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2016
I have said this before Nigerians are the one to blame for any damage caused by Nigerians in this country because almost everyone are part of the damaged system we are right now

(1) (Reply)

I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / 2019 Governorship Elections!! Facts,figures,and Issues That Will Sharpen The Co / Religious Bill: El Rufai Challenges Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.