Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Easiest Way To Transfer Pictures From iPhone SE To PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Transfer Pictures From iPhone SE To PC (565 Views)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / How To Transfer Files Wirelessly With Xender From PC To Phone Or Phone To PC / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Transfer Pictures From iPhone SE To PC by RoyBay: 4:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello, everyone. iPhone SE was released several days ago. I guess many people have bought one, just like I did. Personally, I like it. And after I took a lot of pictures using it, I was searching for an easy and fast way to move all the photos to my PC. Then I found this extraordinary app called AirMore. I've used this file transfer tool ever since. Works perfectly! That's why I want to share with you my experience using it.

1. Go to its official website to download the app on your iPhone SE.

2. Click "Launch AirMore Web to Connect" button on its website and a QR code will appear. Use the app to scan it. Tap "Agree" when a dialog window comes out on your iPhone to build connection.

3. After your iPhone and PC are connected successfully, click "Pictures" tab. Then you will see all the pictures in your Camera Roll. You can select "My albums" on the right corner to see all the folders.

4. To transfer pictures from iPhone SE to PC, you only need to choose all the pictures you'd like to move and click "Download". The pictures will be downloaded into the folder in your PC. It's quite fast.

Apart from pictures, you can also manage music, videos, and documents. And you can transfer the files from PC to iPhone and delete files easily. Since Apple has a close system with very strict restriction, it's really difficult to find a great app like this. I really love it. Hope you can have a try and share your ideas by leaving a comment. Thank you!
Re: Easiest Way To Transfer Pictures From iPhone SE To PC by Biliboly: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Nice share. I like it smiley
Re: Easiest Way To Transfer Pictures From iPhone SE To PC by ElisaPrincess: 4:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Does it work for Mac?
Re: Easiest Way To Transfer Pictures From iPhone SE To PC by RoyBay: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2016
ElisaPrincess:
Does it work for Mac?

Yes, as far as I know, if you've installed Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, you can use it on any computer.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q10 For Sale (white) / Infinix Zero 3 Price. / Win A Wiko Mobile Rainbow Jam Smart Phone - Nigerian Bulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.