Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) (31249 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
yusaze807:
The Beat Fm OAP and assistant programmes director looked smashing in black as she hung out with friends in London. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDjZ4eRE3bb/?taken-by=toolzo

On top those ugly yam legs grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by Saheed88(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
See them all in black as if they were agents of the devil... No go dull am o big yansh na shit dey inside o.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by ireneony(f): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
andyanders:

You said it all. Did that while in the college then during winter and never wanna get back there cus is disgusting.

Most lazy black American ladies live on child support and when you go to projects where they live, mehn you wanna throw up.

Toolz or whatever is toooooooooooooooo big and should find a way of getting those nasty shape in order.
grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by chibwike(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
ireneony:
wow cheesy u have slim down. This is really nice of you grin
Lol..Irene, you eh

Buh was i fat before?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by ireneony(f): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
chibwike:
Lol..Irene, you eh

Buh was i fat before?
u were chubby grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by chibwike(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
ireneony:
u were chubby grin
its school stress

It drained me
Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by dplomaticVal: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
ireneony:
the truth is bitter. She is fat!
Let me ask u this question if you have the opportunity to sleep with her, can u really carry her up and down. You will be limited to so many s3x style and you always feel tired after s3x grin.
S3x or no s3x she is a fat pig. lipsrsealed

the lepa babe i jus fu©ked this afternoon didn't allow me carry her up n down. just missionary. i didn't complain sha. because sex is sex. all that matters is penetration into the vagاna. thats why i prefer ppl like toolz. a view of her sumptous aىs while fu©kin her wld make d act exhilarating
Re: Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
DabELLs:

You mean that same South Africa where you can never see a single firm breast Even na sleepers you go dey see for their under age girls' chest.

Stop hating. Toolz breastss are worse than slippers. SA ladies got it and flaunt it. Toolz is just a plain looking girl here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Sandra Ikeji Stuns In New Pictures / Teni Demands ₦250k Show Of Love From Tiwa Savage, Tems, Yemi Alade, Ayra Starr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.