Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic (26101 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by jonhemma11: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Today, Danagog who signed to Davido’s HKN label in 2014 took to Instagram to apologise for insulting Wizkid’s on-and-off girlfriend Tania Omotoya, and it has us scratching our heads.

“I would like to apologize for my inappropriate behavior,” the singer said, adding, “It was meant to be a freestyle to laugh about, I would never disrespect a woman.”

“I realized my mistake and I would like to seek for Miss @taniaomotayo forgiveness,” the upcoming ‘Hookah’ continued in the remorseful post, “Once again please accept my sincere apologies.”

And then he declared Tania Omotayo his Woman Crush Wednesday.

Well, save for one fan who said he didn’t need to apologise for whatever he said, others, like me, are wondering what exactly he said. A quick check online reveals no trace of the said freestyle, and his latest single, ‘Hookah’, is mildly successful.

And so, the questions is this: If you insulted someone and no one heard it, did you really insult them? Or even need a public apology?

We can’t wait to read Tania Omotayo’s response to this.

What do you think?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDj6TGICH4J/

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by jonhemma11: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by olamide452(f): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by sinaj(f): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Issorite *yawns*

2 Likes

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by yemoxyl(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2016
OK...next!!

2 Likes

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by harjayi(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2016
thats their own business.

1 Like

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2016
cool
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by goldbim(f): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2016
And who is danagog?no offence meant but the name sounds like a musical instrument ..#wakapass#. lipsrsealed

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by vipez(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2016
I dey here dey wait!

ori e ti gbale
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by olafunny(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2016
His apologies, his problem.

Meanwhile, the poster above me is a thief o. Naxo dem dy collect people money run. Make Nigeria better, say NO to the act of fraud.

Like to support the movement

2 Likes

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by ShitHead(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Idiot wey never get wings wan begin dey fly. Oloriburuku.

3 Likes

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Akminaj: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2016
See this one too one chop meat wen Baba Nla dey chop... Bros e go over you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by kingarizona1(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by demarc001: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Awon werey
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Tman66(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy story story grin grin grin
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2016
these artistes nowadays are getting so full of theirselves oo.
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Benwasiu: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2016
You dey like wizzy one and only
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by marshalcarter: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Tman66:
cheesy cheesy cheesy story story grin grin grin
Stoooory grin once upon a time cheesy
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Pascal181: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Come,who are the peoples bringing small issues like dis here when there are serious issues on ground like super eagles failure 2 qualify 4 CAF nations cup, fuel scarcity etc.

1 Like

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by brainbox1000(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Hnmm
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by onyema01: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Wetn cum b my own na
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Gracito(f): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Ngwanu undecided that hair is dope though kiss
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by repogirl(f): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Publicity stunt jare! Now everyone wants to know what he said.
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by HomesOfLife(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2016
You can't just blow with some names.
Wetin be "Danagog"??

3 Likes

Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by olimaintain(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2016
I have nothing to say grin
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by Booty4me: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Wizkid babe I thought they are no longer dating
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by missdebs(f): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2016
this guy needs cain
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by siegfried99(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Ok

Kwantinu
Re: Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic by NobleAngell(f): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2016
He's trying to fetch some cheap popularity. Danagog indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photo / Rosy Meurer Praises Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His 39th Birthday (Video) / Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.