Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time (26100 Views)

Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Mrop(m): 12:23am On Oct 03, 2019
According the the short clip shared by popular singer Mayorkun, this lady was seen crying uncontrollably as she sees Mayorkun for the first time after his performance on stage as he is about to take off.

This clip has got some twitter users talking.

Watch the clip below

https://twitter.com/IamMayorKun/status/1179097656662134785?s=09

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-cries-uncontrollably-as-she-sees-mayorkun-for-the-first-time/

1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Mrop(m): 12:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Watch Full Video of the lady crying after seeing Mayorkun for the first time ==> HERE

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by blesskewe(f): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Watin she gain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Officialgarri: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Even Lil Wayne looks cuter than this creature...
Hw person go just grow come mumu like dis? I weep for this generation.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Jayslicky: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2019
cool
I have never seen a male doing this kind of foolish things for a female celeb, women are easily swayed by things, once they see a young man with a car and looks affluent their pants already becomes wet than river Niger, I even heard that some women get orgasm for only seeing money.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Mrop(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Timmy301(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2019
The Mayor of Lagos grin
Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by donstan18: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2019
An average Nigerian lady is always ready to disgrace herself at the sight of any celebrity

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by CAPSLOCKED: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
women are easily swayed by things, once they see a young man with a car and looks affluent their pants already becomes wet.

MEN ARE SCUM.
EXCEPT RICH, BIG SPENDERS.

- NIGERIAN LADIES. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by RexTramadol1: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Omo oju o r'ola ri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by 9jaWebSolution: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Attention seeker. Hoeniranu wink grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Untainted007: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Na so baby mamas dey start. Mayorkun no need to press further if he has wanted to reach the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by notoriousbabe: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Rubbish. Wetin she go come do if she sees me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
I saw the video today,i can't imagining myself behaving that way because of a celebrity SMH!!!
This woman is really a disgrace to womanhood!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Ritelar: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Aunty wey mumu.....aunty wey no wise, aunty no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by KennyWest3(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2019
This one dey cry or laugh..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by OKOATA(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2019
I am so sure that if she has a fiancee and about to wed tomorrow she won't hesitate to do the thing with Mayorkun, see how she's crying like a baby zebra.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by BarrElChapo(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2019
smiley I may cry too the day I meet Katy Perry kiss
Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Funkybabee(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2019
grin radrada

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by happney65: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Mayorkun si ma pada doo omo yen..EMI ni mo so be..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2019
I may also cry have an erection when I meet Selena Gomez in real life

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by gabsmilez(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Mrop:
According the the short clip shared by popular singer Mayorkun, this lady was seen crying uncontrollably as she sees Mayorkun for the first time after his performance on stage as he is about to take off.

This clip has got some twitter users talking.

Watch the clip below

https://twitter.com/IamMayorKun/status/1179097656662134785?s=09

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-cries-uncontrollably-as-she-sees-mayorkun-for-the-first-time/

na this kind people dey throw bra and pant for stage
Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by frugal(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Somebody's girlfriend. Where's ubunja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by oshe11: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2019
These people ehnnnnn........

Even If I see Obama, I no go cry........

Might feel Ecstatic, seeing Putin but Cry

Nahhhhh!!!
Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Afodot0022(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Rada rada...shiorrrr.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Damfostopper(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2019
females........ always disgracing their gender since immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Kingomat: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I saw the video today,i can't imagining myself behaving that way because of a celebrity SMH!!!
This woman is really a disgrace to womanhood!!

� � � Woman hood right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by Asifiwe(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2019
This Generation of Nigerian "yoot" is lost. they are beyond redemption. I wished these "yoot" have the same energy to cry for Sowore to be their President instead of this fulani herdsman

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time by ItuExchange(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Some people are simply chicken-hearted.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because Of The Sex Farms And Bed Wenching Some Blacks Have White Grandfathers / Peter Okoye Acts In A Nollywood Movie / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.