Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11886933 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (16261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

Liverpool In The Spotlight Again Over Tapping Up Of Chelsea Hotshot Of Nigerian Descent

Published: June 11, 2017

Liverpool In The Spotlight Again Over Tapping Up Of Chelsea Hotshot Of Nigerian Descent
Chelsea have threatened to report Liverpool to the Premier League over an illegal approach for England U20 international of Nigerian descent Dominic Solanke.

Premier League rules state that out-of-contract players can talk to domestic clubs after the third week in May.

However, the Sun reported back in February that a deal was already in place to take Solanke to Liverpool at the end of the 2016-2017 season.

Liverpool announced via their official website that personal terms had been agreed with Solanke on May 30, after he had bid farewell to his teammates at Stamford Bridge.

The transfer row is the third this year involving Liverpool, who received a two-year ban on signing Academy players and recently made an illegal approach for Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk.

Igho Kingsley

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23381
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Agu, Ogu and Ndidi would have been a better combo.

Humility017:

God bless you my brother...
the midfield was the problem
I read somewhere the shameless onazi blaming the loss on inexperienced players the SE parades
rather than speak the truth...that his ineptitude cost us the match....he has refused to up his game all this while... still can't make good passes
expected of a midfielder...
he has been wit the team for a very long time and still could not stand in to deliver....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You drop deep when your team is having troubles creating chances. In this case we could cut through the SA midfield with ease but our final balls to Iheanacho was awful. We needed to make our passes not clinical. Dropping deep will take our the focus of our attack.

For goodness sake, Kelechi had a poor game yesterday as the lone forward yet again. I saw nothing different from the mare he had against Algeria.
Compare him with Rantie who was playing same lone striker role for his team, the golf in class with what both brought to the table was just miles apart.

Kelechi basically doesn't have the chops to hold the ball up on his own. That's not his game, he's better off facing the game than playing with his back to goal. A perfect partner for him should be Ideye who is perfect with his back to goal. If you want us to keep pretending that Kelechi is good playing as a lone striker, then no problems. We might as well not qualify for the Afcon.
Not with the improving Libyan aide coached by former Spainish national team/Real Madrid manager Javier Clemente

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
jerryclinton:
We just have rookies as our super eagles players. You will not see any senior national team in the world parade 80% of players who are suppose to play for their under 20 teams. Maturity and experience matters in football at the senior level. Maturity and Experience bring confidence and that's what was lacking in our young super eagles team yesterday. No leadership. No playmaker in the mould of Ranti that can change the game at any time. NFF and Rohr have to really sit up and bring in matured and agile players still doing well to face other matured opponents at the senior level. African football does not require frail, fragile and at times short players as we presently have in our super eagles. It's all about physicality and we need such too. We still need to look at and bring in the following players into the super eagles if at all we want to qualify for the world cup and nations cup;
* Vincent Enyeama
* Emmanuel Daniel
* Sone Aluko
* Brown Ideye
* Victor Moses
* John Ogu
* Fernando Adi
* Paul Onoachu,
* MIkel Obi
* Efe Ambrose
* Victor Anichebe
These and more other senior players are needed in this team. Rohr duty was to come and harness our players to qualify both for world cup and nations cup and not to come and build a team with players who are suppose to be playing for our under 20 flying eagles. Is it so bad that a player like Oshimen is now a super eagles player??
Check out the teams that won the nations cup in 94, olympics gold medal in 96 and even the one that won the nation cup in 2013, you will see players that were strong, big and powerful mostly in the super eagles team. We need players who have that influence, strength and power. Players whom oppenents will even dread at the sight of their physique just like we saw in the south African team not to mention cameroun. Enough of these young rookies as super eagles players.

from you list, via positional play, removing , MIKEL,MOSES OGU,
am not sure of IDEYE, the players we need to complete our line-up, foe any match day vis-a-vis positional play are,

ENYEAMA,
AMBROSE
SONE ALUKE
and FENADO ADI, dats all

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
komekn:

I concede that I had not rated Solanke very highly on account he hasn't been able to make a huge impact on his loan moves.

But in his teenage years he was outstanding seeing him in this tournament I do U turn, the guy has something in reality he is true No.9 which KC is definitely not.

I'm sure some will even suggest that Osimhen is better than him imagine.

I salute my Oga for this honest acknowledgement. grin

Solanke is more than no 9. He can as an atm and winger.

Of course, he can bench Iheanacho in the no 9 role wella. grin

How can Osimhen be better than Solanke? grin

Only the blind one can say Osimhen is better than Solanke. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
zicky:
When the coach was bringing in Oshimen, I told the guy by my side that even if Nigeria bring in a Lewandoski that Nigeria will not score cos I saw that Nacho or Kayode was not the problem but the midfieldn they were very poor.

But unfortunately, Rohr didn't see it that way. He thought his problem was with the attackers . He did nothing to fortify that pedestrian midfield. I honestly query Rohr credibility.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Strikers feed on well created chances. We had the opportunity yesterday because Nacho made brilliant runs. Unfortunately, our midfield wasted the runs with poor final balls. That is a big area that let us down.

You don start again oh defending the indefensible your pikin can do wrong.

KC had a very bad game and his limitations were exposed.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
edi287:

Solanke will not bench Iheanacho ooo..winning player of the year at U20 level doesn't change that. Na wa for you ooo. How did Solanke perform at eredivisie??

Solanke is a Chelsea player. grin Did you get the message? grin

Solanke will bench Iheanacho with ease. Sorry. cry grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:
IN your dreams. This is U20

You are still one of the doubting Thomas. Siddon dere dey live for ignorance. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Irrespective of how anybody feels about this, the truth still remains that we need experience in this team. Any national team whose average age is less than 27 will not win anything.
Last night I watched our team file out with all the players under 25 bar the goalkeeper and Elderson.

The presence of guys like Mikel, Moses Omeruo, Balogun and Ideye would have diluted this age gap and massively improved us going forward.

This whole nonsensical disdane for calling players based outside Europe should be reviewed especially when they still have a place in our team. If Brazil can call their player based in China and win games in a tougher continental qualifier, who is Nigeria not call on their Chinese contingent?

Ideye before his move to China was topping the goalscorers chart in Greece and so far, he has been in good form in China. Why not call him up? Iheanacho's game wouldn't have been as bad as it was if he played off Ideye.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joebie:
Agu, Ogu and Ndidi would have been a better combo.

don't mind rohr. .he so swift not to alter the defense but did otherwise in the midfield
we need to stop all these experience players thing... the best should start and that's it
if Agu proves better let him start
likewise in the goal keeping options
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
komekn:

You don start again oh defending the indefensible your pikin can do wrong.

KC had a very bad game and his limitations were exposed.

Hilarious. Which limitations? That he made brilliant runs and none of our midfielders could make accurate passes to him. If anything was exposed, it is our lack of midfielders to make clinical passes when Mikel is not on the field.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
goldfish80:

For goodness sake, Kelechi had a poor game yesterday as the lone forward yet again. I saw nothing different from the mare he had against Algeria.
Compare him with Rantie who was playing same lone striker role for his team, the golf in class with what both brought to the table was just miles apart.

Kelechi basically doesn't have the chops to hold the ball up on his own. That's not his game, he's better off facing the game than playing with his back to goal. A perfect partner for him should be Ideye who is perfect with his back to goal. If you want us to keep pretending that Kelechi is good playing as a lone striker, then no problems. We might as well not qualify for the Afcon.
Not with the improving Libyan aide coached by former Spainish national team/Real Madrid manager Javier Clemente

That is like saying because Inzaghi does not hold on to the ball he is limited. We are talking of perfect runs and a simple pass to put him one on one. Why should Iheanacho bother with holding the ball when the defence split repeatedly for him to get through on goal. Please, our poor passes to Iheanacho failed us yesterday. It is too clear to see.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
kennysville:
Lets get some facts out of the way. And this one is for Good Joe.

Iheanacho is not the best thing that has happened to football since chocolate. So please stop the hype. Fact 1. He is not a 9 but a support striker.
Fact 2. We need to sharpen 2 formations. 4.4.2 and 3.4.3. thats assuming we have the cooperation of Victor Moses
Fact 3. Alex Iwobi is not a winger, he is a 10. Sacrificing him for Etebo was a wrong call. Etebo is full of pace but no delivery. Also selfish. And if wenare not gonna use Iwobi as a 10, then lets find a new 10.
Fact 4. Coach needs to firm up his starting 22 as against starting 11. And both have to be equally strong.
Fact5. If we have short players as strikers or wingers, why play long balls? Thus, we need to learn to string passes in the middle of the park. Long balls will probably work for someone in the frame of Osimhen.
Fact 6. Who is our holding midfielder apart from Mikel, and who is the one to shield the defence when attacking? We can blame defence. But if we dont have our own Ngolo Kante, who snatches every ball from opponents, or wins every tackle, I am afraid, we arent gonna get far
Fact 7. Team selection should be based on performance however, we must also understand that we need a team that gels first. What the SA coach was hammering on was that Nigeria is a group of talents and that SA will need to be careful not to allow them to Gel. And thats exactly wat foiled our plan. In other words, we can clamour for inclusion of this player and that player, and question why this player was not invited but whatever combination, these players need to be a team. Teamwork is key

Watched Osimhen he is still built for Youth football. He has no presence in the EPL he would be mince meat for most defenders.

He is one for the future that is still a few years ahead.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:
cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

Published: June 11, 2017

Chelsea have threatened to report Liverpool to the Premier League over an illegal approach for England U20 international of Nigerian descent Dominic Solanke.

Premier League rules state that out-of-contract players can talk to domestic clubs after the third week in May.

However, the Sun reported back in February that a deal was already in place to take Solanke to Liverpool at the end of the 2016-2017 season.

Liverpool announced via their official website that personal terms had been agreed with Solanke on May 30, after he had bid farewell to his teammates at Stamford Bridge.

The transfer row is the third this year involving Liverpool, who received a two-year ban on signing Academy players and recently made an illegal approach for Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk.

Igho Kingsley

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23381
to you ...the SE lost yesterday does not matter to you as long as solanke, lookman keep doing fine
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Humility017:

I will do my research too
if true...he was there it means he is damn skull
two things could play out...either rohr never asked for his input or he had no input to make into SE preparation prior yesterday's match
from all we saw yesterday there was no difference in RSA style of play from their previous meeting..same style of play
the truth is..the football world need to start sacking coach assistants along wit the coaches now...many assistants are clueless

Precisely. The South Africans came with the same script and we stuck to their script.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Precisely. The South Africans came with the same script and we stuck to their script.
exactly....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
komekn:

Watched Osimhen he is still built for Youth football. He has no presence in the EPL he would be mince meat for most defenders.

He is one for the future that is still a few years ahead.

I will take this if it came from another person but you, Im Im, I can smell bias.

Are we talking of the same Osimhen that showed strength, speed and purposefulness? Did you notice him on the flank where he went with his body against a South African and won the ball? If there was anything he showed, he is physically ready for the Super Eagles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cromz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
komekn:
F

I have seen Ilori regularly for about 3 seasons playing academy football and U23.

I have talked to the Portuguese Liverpool scout that recommended him.

And we all agreed he found the tempo and physicalilty of the EPL way too much after showing so much promise at Sporting as a teenager playing first team football.

After three years at Liverpool his loan moves amounted to nothing he was overtaken by boys of 17/18. Finally sold off to Reading as surplus to requirements in reality a big mistake in January to Reading FC to date he has played only 5 games.

My view he is not good enough, consider how many games Dominic Iorfa has played 89 for Wolves and he Ilori is nowhere near him. Nedum is a veteran if he had grown up in Nigeria his football age would be 25 LOL.

Right back slot currently right now Ola Aina is the best we have watched him since he was 15/16 true quality only player in his way is Victor Moses after all it is Chelsea.
that's wat Nigeria needs right now an experienced defender who can issue instructions to the young ones and prevent errors just like Joseph yobo used to do
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
tglobal:
Congratulations to England.

For those who form opinions on players based on what some posters write here, you are on your own oh! Better to take in both sides, take time out to watch this player with your korokoro eyes and make your judgment. It took me watching 3 mins of highlights of the England vs Italy game for me to know the Solanke is a special player. Going by comments on this thread, I wrote this guy off completely. Forgiveness, please forgive my secret thoughts that you have been unreasonable in suggesting that this dude should be given a look in by our handlers and also my secret glee when he wasn't banging in the goals to the extent that I was thinking you were making excuses when someone pointed it out earlier that he had been average and you responded by asking what position he was playing. Knowing that players usually win the player of the tournament award based on performances in the knock out stages, I wasn't surprised by this award.

Performances of players at the U21 level is more indicative of quality that U17, since these players are mostly young professionals and not academy players.

Biases will always exist and we would always speak for our favorites. However, let's not denigrate someone else's favorite to make ours look outstanding.

Shout out to goldfish as well, who also does a good job of bringing alternative narratives to light in the face of strong opposition. Please we need more of that balance.

cry cry cry cry You just made me cry and speechless with your warm, honest and brotherly comment. cry cry cry

You have been forgiven already even before you asked. grin

However, I can see you have seen the light. grin

Don't believe everything you read about a player here, you have to verify before you make claims because most of the players people hype here are not what they are. It's all based on sentiment. Na my brother... grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Humility017:

to you ...the SE lost yesterday does not matter to you as long as solanke, lookman keep doing fine

Hahahahahah! God is making them to do fine in other to be called to replace the weak ones in SE.

With them SE can do better.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

That is like saying because Inzaghi does not hold on to the ball he is limited. We are talking of perfect runs and a simple pass to put him one on one. Why should Iheanacho bother with holding the ball when the defence split repeatedly for him to get through on goal. Please, our poor passes to Iheanacho failed us yesterday. It is too clear to see.
Same thing played out in the game against Algeria,you defended him, claiming that he pressed the Algerians.

Against Zambia, immediately Ideye was subbed off, Kelechi barely had a kick of the ball.

How long will you keep making up excuses for him? Would you rather sacrifice a place at the next afcon and probably world cup because you want to be proved right that Kelechi is what he's not?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
It's not over yet
if algeria,camerroun will stil be hoping to qualify for world cup then we still have hope of qualifing for afcon
this loss will do us good than harm because its has open our eyes to the reality
COME BACK STRONG SUPER EAGLES

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Solanke is a Chelsea player. grin Did you get the message? grin

Solanke will bench Iheanacho with ease. Sorry. cry grin
And so?? How many times has he played for chelsea? Iheanacho has competition from Aguero, Solanke from Costa. Yet compare their numbers.. Solanke had poor numbers in the eredivisie...he is yet to prove anything.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

cry cry cry cry You just made me cry and speechless with your warm, honest and brotherly comment. cry cry cry

You have been forgiven already even before you asked. grin

However, I can see you have seen the light. grin

Don't believe everything you read about a player here, you have to verify before you make claims because most of the players people hype here are not what they are. It's all based on sentiment. Na my brother... grin
you too makes biased comments too sometimes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
goldfish80:
Irrespective of how anybody feels about this, the truth still remains that we need experience in this team. Any national team whose average age is less than 27 will not win anything.
Last night I watched our team file out with all the players under 25 bar the goalkeeper and Elderson.

The presence of guys like Mikel, Moses Omeruo, Balogun and Ideye would have diluted this age gap and massively improved us going forward.

This whole nonsensical disdane for calling players based outside Europe should be reviewed especially when they still have a place in our team. If[b] Brazil can call their player based in China and win games in a tougher continental qualifier, who is Nigeria not call on their Chinese contingent?[/b]

Ideye before his move to China was topping the goalscorers chart in Greece and so far, he has been in good form in China. Why not call him up? Iheanacho's game wouldn't have been as bad as it was if he played off Ideye.

Bros, I concur with all what you said especially with the @bolded. We need to recall our best players in China.

Ideye and Obafemi to be precise. Mikel Obi is only on the team. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

Hahahahahah! God is making them to do fine in other to be called to replace the weak ones in SE.

With them SE can do better.

hope you will help convince them
because they're already English players forget about they're not gonna play fr the SE
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
goldfish80:

Same thing played out in the game against Algeria,you defended him, claiming that he pressed the Algerians.

Against Zambia, immediately Ideye was subbed off, Kelechi barely had a kick of the ball.

How long will you keep making up excuses for him? Would you rather sacrifice a place at the next afcon and probably world cup because you want to be proved right that Kelechi is what he's not?

Do your self an immense favor and watch the match again. Watch how many times Kelechi made runs that were through on goal and the pass was overhit by the midfielders. At least four times in the first half alone. How you want to blame the striker for poor performances from our midfielders beat my imagination.

Simple. Kelechi Iheanacho made repeated brilliant runs but our midfield failed to make one good pass. This fact you can not change.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:
The world doesn't end in this thread else how can Dominic Solanke who was tagged and condemned below average win the player of the Tournament? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Na only for dis thread Solanke no good. shocked grin

I have been vindicated that I have not defended Dominic Solanke or other based on nepotism, tribalism and sentiment which many accused me of especially the ring leader Icon4s(the icon of sentiment). ;DThat I defended them based on common sense and on football only.

Maka Chukwu, I thank you. My name has been cleared from the bad book of sentiment. Na you biko. grin

Something that is there for even the newest and most Unregular members of this thread to see.

It doesn't change anything about my perception about you.

We know what you stand for on this thread.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
edi287:

And so?? How many times has he played for chelsea? Iheanacho has competition from Aguero, Solanke from Costa. Yet compare their numbers.. Solanke had poor numbers in the eredivisie...he is yet to prove anything.
the guy was just looking for super eagles to have a bad game so that he can smile
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
maidaboi:
you too makes biased comments too sometimes

Just tell me one. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (16261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Arsenate(m), Setaleonoz(m), mummyson26(m), caprikon, EgobiambuEmmanuel(m), JayromWrites, lovewins, mowah, forgiveness, minfelix(m), Sainty92, kentebemoney, Zellas, Mujtahida, Famocious(m), EEGA, UncleHaba22, solonnachi, kingphilip(m), Melvinity, Ajd19, Toylove, elunico, viccy12, Danielnino00(m), etebefia, Caicedo, komekn(m), shawwal1(m), ddone, GMBOFASIA, Truidstarr, jieta, theophilusj31(m), realpoacher(m), DrYa, enlady(f), Lawag3, Amedino99(m), Subzerooo and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.