Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11592789 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11773) (11774) (11775) (11776) (11777) (11778) (11779) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Astrid4:

I already point two majors feat in his CV
1. he is President of Africa scout
2. He was the head of the program Africa player advocate
All this are emotional tantrum and it sounds personal there is nothing logical to prove this is between NFF and rohr to scam Nigerian grin
You're yet to give me a logical reason why he doesn't deserve to be the head of scout and technical staff welfare manager remember he is just one out of the 4 assistants of rohr grin

Nothing to show yet
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
2lola:

Africa president of Scout does not deserve SE Job?
Even if it came after SE work,

Are you for real or you just like Arguing.
Do you think he will get that position if he was not Qualify?
you have been told he is not even the chief scout

He is not the chief scout but head of scouting. LoL. You guys are serious.

What is his scouting history? Not African President scouts. Who and who has he scouted that makes him suitable for the job.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Nothing to show yet

If you have nothing against this man qualification then all you have been saying so far is base on your prejudice and emotional tantrum...tunde is not a local scout...he is recognized throughout this particular continent grin grin hate him or you like him.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

He is not the chief scout but head of scouting. LoL. You guys are serious.

What is his scouting history? Not African President scouts. Who and who has he scouted that makes him suitable for the job.

Bring out the scouting history of fifa recognized scout like emenalo, Daniel shittu and Churchill oliseh then I will start taking you serious.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Astrid4:

If you have nothing against this man qualification then all you have been saying so far is base on your prejudice and emotional tantrum...tunde is not a local scout...he is recognized throughout this particular continent grin grin hate him or you like him.

You are just running in circles. What is his scouting history that makes him suitable for the job? I have asked this repeatedly.

None but a scam.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You are just running in circles. What is his scouting history that makes him suitable for the job? I have asked this repeatedly.

None but a scam.

These are craps there is not logical you've said so far
Have pointed out 2 already for you
Yet you're yet to give a logical reason why he doesn't deserve to be a scout cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Astrid4:

Bring out the scouting history of fifa recognized scout like emenalo, Daniel shittu and Churchill oliseh then I will start taking you serious.
You can not compare this man that calls himself Adelakun to Churchill Oliseh. Off the top of my head I can tell you of Sekou Oliseh. I can tell you he played a part in Martins and I can't remember the chap that went to Chievo.

How can you compare this man to Emenalo. I remember his scouting Network of Chelsea's academy.

What was this Adelakun's record before the Super Eagles job.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Astrid4:

These are craps there is not logical you've said so far
Have pointed out 2 already for you
Yet you're yet to give a logical reason why he doesn't deserve to be a scout cheesy grin

So if they ask you of scouting history you will say African President of scouts. grin

We have suffered in this Super Eagles of Pinnick.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You can not compare this man that calls himself Adelakun to Churchill Oliseh. Off the top of my head I can tell you of Sekou Oliseh. I can tell you he played a part in Martins and I can't remember the chap that went to Chievo.

How can you compare this man to Emenalo. I remember his scouting Network of Chelsea's academy.

What was this Adelakun's record before the Super Eagles job.

That's why I said you've been trash since
You have no idea what you're talking about...you need to update your football knowledge stop all this beer parlor football analysis...we have different types of scout we have the players and the tactical scout...the likes of sekou oliseh, emenalo, Victor agali even oma akatugba ( a sport journalist) are all players scout different from a tactical scout grin grin tactical scout do not go about discovering players;Tactical scouts assess the matches of upcoming opponents of the club and prepare dossiers for their teams' tactical preparations. Instead of identifying talent in these matches, the scout assesses the team and each individual player to identify the relative tactical threats and weaknesses in the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

So if they ask you of scouting history you will say African President of scouts. grin

We have suffered in this Super Eagles of Pinnick.

That's part of his CV grin grin
If his feat are not well documented then why on Earth will he given that position.. I pointed out the fact he was one of the front-runner of the program "Africa player advocate" organized by CAF what more do I need to tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Astrid4:

You have no idea what you're talking about...you need to update your football knowledge stop all this beer parlor football analysis...we have different types of scout we have the players and the tactical scout...the likes of sekou oliseh, emenalo, Victor agali even oma akatugba ( a sport journalist) are all players scout different from a tactical scout grin grin tactical scout do not go about discovering players;Tactical scouts assess the matches of upcoming opponents of the club and prepare dossiers for their teams' tactical preparations. Instead of identifying talent in these matches, the scout assesses the team and each individual player to identify the relative tactical threats and weaknesses in the opposition.

Bunch of stories as far as I am concerned. What you are trying to say he does the team selection for Rhor. You are saying he is an analyst.

What was his qualification to become team analyst to assess strength and weakness of teams, prepare dossiers and pick the teams etc.

Is he a trained tactician? Does he have a pro license coaching badge? Is he the most qualified for that role?

So what are Salisu and Yobo doing there?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Astrid4:

That's part of his CV grin grin
If his feat are not well documented then why on Earth will he given that position.. I pointed out the fact he was one of the front-runner of the program "Africa player advocate" organized by CAF what more do I need to tell you. grin

I never asked for CV. That can be bought. I asked for scouting history. That can not be bought.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

What is Rhor's job if an amature with no coaching badge does his analysis and prepare's his dossiers and team list.

These guys are jokes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

So when he goes to watch Premier League games, it is to prepare tactical dossiers. You guys fear God small.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

What is Rhor's job if an amature with no coaching badge does his analysis and prepare's his dossiers and team list.

These guys are jokes.

Are you for real
Every coach have his video analyzer Chelsea included cheesy grin Thomas tuchel came to Chelsea with his own assistant.
It has always been like this same with Brendan Rodger the likes of kolo toure are what??
Ball boys ?? grin grin
Come of this bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

On what groud is this Adelakun fellow qualified for these? Does he have a coaching badge? Is he a trained tactician?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

Are you for real
Every coach have his video analyzer Chelsea included cheesy grin Thomas tuchel came to Chelsea with his own assistant.
It has always been like this same with Brendan Rodger the likes of kolo toure are what??
Ball boys ?? grin grin
Come of this bro

Do you want to tell me about video analysts? I am a fan of Bielsa for ages. I have been a fan of Van Gaal. You can not tell me about these with all due respect. You can not even start.

I am asking why Adelakun is in that position if it is not a fraud. You are telling me about video analysis. For Christ sake, Van Gaal is 1996. That is when we were talking video analysis. That is old school. Now there are softwares that break these down. You can not teach me that.

Why is Adelakun in that position? You have not said anything.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

Are you for real
Ball boys ?? grin grin
Come of this bro

What are you telling me? That the coach of the Super Eagles has an amature with no coaching badge doing video analysis for him.

Abeg, abeg, it is enough.

The thing is just a scam. Let us leave it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Do you want to tell me about video analysts? I am a fan of Bielsa for ages. I have been a fan of Van Gaal. You can not tell me about these with all due respect. You can not even start.

I am asking why Adelakun is in that position if it is not a fraud. You are telling me about video analysis. For Christ sake, Van Gaal is 1996. That is when we were talking video analysis. That is old school. Now there are softwares that break these down. You can not teach me that.

Why is Adelakun in that position? You have not said anything.

With all due respect
Most of the coaches have video analyst
Who use most of the software you mentioned grin grin video analysis has been an integral part of modern football and will continue to be grin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

On what groud is this Adelakun fellow qualified for these? Does he have a coaching badge? Is he a trained tactician?

A tactical scout having a coaching badge ??
How does it even sound to you grin grin
Bro abegiii let's agree to disagree grin grin
This is getting more funny

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

A tactical scout having a coaching badge ??
How does it even sound to you grin grin
Bro abegiii let's agree to disagree grin grin
This is getting more funny

The problem you are just running with the flow. Look at the specifications you gave me and tell me that is a job of an amateur that knows nothing about coaching.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

With all due respect
Most of the coaches have video analyst
Who use most of the software you mentioned grin grin video analysis has been an integral part of modern football and will continue to be grin.

[quote]What is Rhor's job if an amateur with no coaching badge does his analysis and prepares his dossiers and team list?[/quote]

Read what you quoted. Even when Villas-Boas worked for Bobby Robson at Porto as an analyst, a teenager, he had to do his coaching badges.

Sorry, you can not teach me this stuff.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

The problem you are just running with the flow. Look at the specifications you gave me and tell me that is a job of an amateur that knows nothing about coaching.

cheesy grin
As a tactical scout he needs basic tactical knowledge to be able to perform his tasks not uefa coaching pro badge grin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2021
andrewbaba44:

[b]The award Na last season performanc[/b]e so chopping the bench at Ligue 1 doesn’t mean anything grin

If na by this season who play pass salah ?
So are you saying Donnaruma was better than Mendy last season?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

cheesy grin
As a tactical scout he needs basic tactical knowledge to be able to perform his tasks not uefa coaching pro badge grin.

wadafuq.

Basic tactical knowledge to make technical analysis for the Super Eagles coach and earn thousands of dollars monthly.

Did I read right?

No wonder Central African Repulic coach proposed to take over the coaching job of the Super Eagles. shocked shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Read what you quoted. Even when Villas-Boas worked for Bobby Robson at Porto as an analyst, a teenager, he had to do his coaching badges.

Sorry, you can not teach me this stuff.

Yea that's true boas worked under Robson as a video assistant analyst not as a tactical scout...we are mixing this two roles together...Nabil Trabelsi is rohr's video analyst and also has a UEFA A Licence

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/eagles-video-analyst-completes-spying-mission-cameroon/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

wadafuq.

Basic tactical knowledge to make technical analysis for the Super Eagles coach and earn thousands of dollars monthly.

Did I read right?

No wonder Central African Repulic coach proposed to take over the coaching job of the Super Eagles. shocked shocked

You're been selective with the truth...how many of the tactical scout worldwide have coaching badges for fvck sake they are not coach they are scout...why on Earth will they have coaching badges do it sound logical grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

You're been selective with the truth...how many of the tactical scout worldwide have coaching badges for fvck sake they are not coach they are scout...why on Earth will they have coaching badges do it sound logical grin

It is hard to even coach an academy without a coaching badge, let alone be a video analyst without one.

To be an analyst, you must be thorough tactically. Not basic. It is impossible.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:55am On Nov 30, 2021
Abeg, make una come see Mendy vs. Donnaruma stats for 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2021
Astrid4:

Yea that's true boas worked under Robson as a video assistant analyst not as a tactical scout...we are mixing this two roles together...Nabil Trabelsi is rohr's video analyst and also has a UEFA A Licence

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/eagles-video-analyst-completes-spying-mission-cameroon/

I am glad we have reached a common ground. Video analysis is deep. Very very. Now it is even digital analysis. Not just videos. There are loads of softwares to know and merge. It reached a climax in the Brazil Germany 1-7 thrashing. The analysis was pure software base.

I repeat Adelakun was just shoved there. I am yet to see a qualification.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Astrid4(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It is hard to even coach an academy without a coaching badge, let alone be a video analyst without one.

To be an analyst, you must be thorough tactically. Not basic. It is impossible.

You've mistaken the whole argument grin grin
I said he is a tactical scout not a video analyst
Nabil trabelsi is the video analyst and he has a uefa A license, tunde on this other is the head of scout and technical staff welfare manager and also Jean luc ( the fitness coach ) all this three dude are rohr's staff.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2021
safarigirl:
Abeg, make una come see Mendy vs. Donnaruma stats for 2021

Brilliant post. Mendy and Donnaruma is not even a debate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11773) (11774) (11775) (11776) (11777) (11778) (11779) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waffiboi, gbengaolu360, Meliforme and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.