Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12471291 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) (5833) ... (16702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2019
Bunique:

it still shows how tough and unforgiven the EPL is. There is no room for mistake in the epl: without funds, sufficient squad depth and luck against injury, it can be really difficult to cope. Man city with its squad depth still finds it difficult whenever fernandinho is missing or you imagine liverpool without Salah.

Liverpool without salah will do well

Mane is their best player this season ,maybe after vandijk

Saido mane is more of a team player than salah

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Don't compare the way European players is seen to African players

Gana gueye was linked with a move to psg at the age of 29 ,Marco Silva blocked the move

Kante joined Chelsea at 26

Ndidi is still 22 ,he has not been in Leicester for 5 years ,give him time

I stand on my words ,Rodri of ATM is not a better player than him

Should I remind you that yaya toure was a better DM than busquets during pep early Barca days ?

But who coach believe in ?

I don't like putting points across with sentiments. That's classless and not healthy at all for a young man.
If Ndidi wasn't a Nigerian, I doubt you will rate him higher than Rodrigo.
The same Rodrigo who at 22 has a stats record of 90%pass accuracy. The same guy clubs like Bayern Munich, PSG, Man city are scrambling to get for over £70m. Check out the rumors on Marca.
Ndidi is a good player but there are equally talented young players better than him.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Barryseal:

I don't like putting points across with sentiments. That's not healthy at all for a young man.
If Ndidi wasn't a Nigerian, I doubt you will rate him higher than Rodrigo.
The same Rodrigo who at 22 has a stats record of 90%pass accuracy. The same guy clubs like Bayern Munich, PSG, Man city are scrambling to get for over £70m. Check out the rumors on Marca.
Ndidi is a good player but there are equally talented young players better than him.

Yes there are young players better than ndidi

But it's not rodrigo ,we 2 dey worship white

Rodrigo is never a 70 million player ,he was not even close to javi Martinez when javi was 22

Ndidi is better than rodrigo I stand on my words

YoU guys rate players with big clubs ,when rodrigo was playing for Villarreal there was no big hype

The only serious clubs for rodrigo is mancity ,pep might change the player ,ndombele is better than him

Psg wanted gana gueye ahead of him

Rodrigo is good

But make una stop this oyinbo hype

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Rodrigo is never a 70 million player ,he was not even close to javi Martinez when javi was 22

YoU guys rate players with big clubs ,when rodrigo was playing for Villarreal there was no big hype

The only serious clubs for rodrigo is mancity ,pep might change the player ,ndombele is better than him

Rodrigo is good

Oga abeg e don do.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Barryseal:

Oga abeg e don do.

Okay sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Okay sir
I had to stop before this becomes another Mbappe vs Kele like comparison.
I used to be a guest here when the comparison was made. So trust me, when I say I know the anticident of some you folks around here.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Rodrigo is good

I don't get u oo.

Are u saying that big clubs aren't looking at Ndidi because he isn't white or what

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Danielnino00:

I don't get u oo.

Are u saying that big clubs aren't looking at Ndidi because he isn't white or what

No bro

They are praising rodrigo because he is white

How many offers has Thomas partey receive while at atletico ?

If Thomas partey his white ,him name go long wella ,you know what I mean

Has rodrigo done what Thomas partey has done for ATM ?

How many offers has Thomas partey received compared to rodrigo

I don't say what I don't know

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Barryseal:

I had to stop before this becomes another Mbappe vs Kele like comparison.
I used to be a guest here when the comparison was made. So trust me, when I say I know the anticident of some you folks around here.

Bro mbappe can never be compared to kelechi,it's an embarrassment

Stop the hype

Stop making rodrigo look like Koke or Saul here

Rodrigo is not better than Ndidi

Stop serving a white average player

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Bro mbappe can never be compared to kelechi,it's an embarrassment

Stop the hype

Stop making rodrigo look like Koke or Saul here

Rodrigo is not better than Ndidi

Stop serving a white average player

Trust me, your comment have been cached for posterity.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Barryseal:

Trust me, your comment have been cached for posterity.

Any thing you like talk

I know what I am saying and I stand on my words

Inferiority complex na Most people problem

because person dey play for big club means say e better pass person wey dey small club ?

By next season if player like Hudson odoi manages to score 10 epl goals many of you guys will say he is better than zaha

Smh for you guys
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
tbaba1234:
Fikayo Tomori, Derby County Player of the season

Wow! This guy is getting game time. How come nobody mentioned him?

I think our coach should try lure him, Dominic, the German boys and Tiago Ilori.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2019
U-17 coach on his team's chances of winning.

Q: You have qualified for the World Cup, is your aim in the competition to win the trophy?

''I think our first aim coming to Tanzania was to qualify for the World Cup and we have done that, so right now we getting to the semifinal, we have just one step to the final. So God's willing, we defeating Guinea and getting to the final, I think we are going to win the trophy.''

This is how a forward thinking coach should talk. White Onigbinde take note!.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:
Game week 34

La Liga

No team has been confirmed relegated yet.

Game week 31

EPL
Huddersfield relegated

Week 33

Fulham relegated.

Yet, EPL is the most competitive league

Maybe Epl is only competitive at the top of the table

Thanks to klopp and Liverpool for giving mancity a run for their money

If not for klopp and Liverpool mancity would have turn the Epl to French ligue 1

Teams have to get points from Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester United unlike laliga where you have to worry only about Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.

The difference is clear.

Before Klop came Liverpool came close of winning the league on two occasions.

Guardiola and Klop were there when Chelsea won the league.

Abeg find something new to say. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
forgiveness:

Teams have to get points from Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester United unlike laliga where you have to worry only about Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.

The difference is clear.

Before Klop came Liverpool came close of winning the league on two occasions.

Guardiola and Klop were there when Chelsea won the league.

Abeg find something new to say. grin

Yes conte won the league yet you didn't have sleepless night then but you have sleepless night during guardiola own

Lol

Oga you self find something else to say

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Yes conte won the league yet you didn't have sleepless night then but you have sleepless night during guardiola own

Lol

Oga you self find something else to say

grin

Is Guardiola sleeping well this season? grin

Person wey dey scratch head against Tottenham and and almost had bp. grin

That's why EPL is very competitive. You win last year and everybody will take note. The next season, they plot your fall.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
forgiveness:

That's why EPL is very competitive. You win last year and everybody will take note. The next season, they plot your fall.

Who plotted his Fall ? Or who plotted the fall of Ferguson when he was winning back to back ? All these beer parlour analysts ooooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
forgiveness:

Epl competitive 31st game Huddersfield don go relegation

Guardiola never won much trophy but e dey pepper forgiveness and co because jealous wan kill una

E better make him scratch him head than to go trophyless like others club

Hahahahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Afobear:

Who plotted his Fall ? Or who plotted the fall of Ferguson when he was winning back to back ? All these beer parlour analysts ooooo

Mumu boy

You dey talk sense

But Igbo 2 full your brain
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Afobear:

What happened after foreign investors came into EPL?

Besides, it was never on a platter of gold. Chelsea and Arsenal still won the league during Ferguson era.

Plotting doesn't mean, clubs don't win back to back but they have to work hard for it unlike la Liga, ligue 1 and Seria A leagues.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Epl competitive 31st game Huddersfield don go relegation

Guardiola never won much trophy but e dey pepper forgiveness and co because jealous wan kill una

E better make him scratch him head than to go trophyless like others club

Hahahahaha

Hehehehehehe! How dis come take Pepe me na em I no understand. grin

I am giving you facts.

La Liga team is a two horse race league. Not different from the French league. Boring. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
forgiveness:

Hehehehehehe! How dis come take Pepe me na em I no understand. grin

I am giving you facts.

La Liga team is a two horse race league. Not different from the French league. Boring. grin

Put those 2 horse as they will win any league

Should I remind you that Madrid won the last 3 champions league and English team was banned for the competition

If laliga was a 2 horse league why didn't any English team stop Madrid ?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
forgiveness:

What happened after foreign investors came into EPL?

Besides, it was never on a platter of gold. Chelsea and Arsenal still won the league during Ferguson era.

Plotting doesn't mean, clubs don't win back to back but they have to work hard for it unlike la Liga, ligue 1 and Seria A leagues.

You are a fvcking liar and hypocrite....no wonder you are so Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So when Ath.Madrid won la liga , they didn't plot it ? Yeye d smell
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

Put those 2 horse as they will win any league

Should I remind you that Madrid won the last 3 champions league and English team was banned for the competition

If laliga was a 2 horse league why didn't any English team stop Madrid ?

This is the era of la Liga. The two teams in la Liga are no push overs but it doesn't change the fact that La Liga is a two horse race league. Gbam

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Afobear:

You are a fvcking liar and hypocrite....no wonder you are so Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So when Ath.Madrid won la liga , they didn't plot it ? Yeye d smell

Ath Madrid are not the favourite to win the league going into the season but Barcelona and Real Madrid are sure bankers.

That can't be said of EPL. Fact
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
forgiveness:

This is the era of la Liga. The two teams in la Liga are no push overs but it doesn't change the fact that La Liga is a two horse race league. Gbam

Thank God you know

2 horse that's better than 6 Horse,hahahaa

You are berating ATM and Sevilla and that's unfair

ATM got to 2 champions league final and lost against Madrid something almight juventus can't do

Sevilla won 3 Europa league on a roll ,something an Epl team will never do

Please stop berating ATM and Sevilla and be sincere
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
rodrygo that i have watched play in atm is no better than ndidi. thomas partey is miles ahead of rodrygo and the only reason he gets the nod to start ahead of the ghanaian is because he is spanish.
andrew444:

Don't compare the way European players is seen to African players

Gana gueye was linked with a move to psg at the age of 29 ,Marco Silva blocked the move

Kante joined Chelsea at 26

Ndidi is still 22 ,he has not been in Leicester for 5 years ,give him time

I stand on my words ,Rodri of ATM is not a better player than him

Should I remind you that yaya toure was a better DM than busquets during pep early Barca days ?

But who coach believe in ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
charlesemeka85:
rodrygo that i have watched play in atm is no better than ndidi. thomas partey is miles ahead of rodrygo and the only reason he gets the nod to start ahead of the ghanaian is because he is spanish.

God bless you

I dey watch football and I know what I say

Nigerians will always asslick the white folks ,I am not suprised

Some dude will just come here and say nonsense because someone is playing for a big club

I can bet that they don't watch laliga but they know how to talk nonsense

Look at how the guy is making Rodri look like Saul or koke ,Thomas partey is even an important player than him at ATM

Nothing wey we no go hear

Only God knows when some dude will stop asslicking the whites
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
lol the rodrygo is too robotic too my liking and lacks flair which spanish palyers are known for. i don't rate him one bit. partey,ndombele, dejong are far better than him
andrew444:

God bless you

Some dude will just come here and say nonsense because someone is playing for a big club

Look at how the guy is making Rodri look like Saul or koke ,Thomas partey is even an important player than him at ATM

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
charlesemeka85:
lol the rodrygo is too robotic too my liking and lacks flair which spanish palyers are known for. i don't rate him one bit. partey,ndombele, dejong are far better than him

Barcelona get eye to buy frenkie de Jong nah

Who love Spanish young player pass Barca ?

Accorinding to what I read ndombele might end up at juventus ,I don't know how true sha

I am not saying rodrigo is a bad player sha ,but Ndidi is better than him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
andrew444:

God bless you

But Partey is CM while Rodrigo is a DM. You would have known this if you watch football like you claim.
Also, Koke have been off form for a while now. He hasn't really pushed on from the standards he set in 2014. That's why this season he has won 0 man of the match awards while Rodri has won 3. These facts won't be lost on you if you know football like you think you do.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) (5833) ... (16702) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: humility33(m), Jefersoun, TheSuperNerd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.