Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11698765 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 7:31pm On May 12, 2019
andrew444:

Sometimes we loose sometimes we win

Barca is not the club you will troll

YNWA... you will never walk alone might end up as you will never win anything

Win Tottenham first

When last did your team touch a trophy ?

Lol

Go and troll Chelsea and co and not Barca

Go and troll Madrid na.

You see Liverpool, you come dey get power

Agbaya
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
gamaliel9:
mission accomplished...VILLARREAL REMAINS IN THE LA LIGA

They are actually 14 in the table from relegation places
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 7:40pm On May 12, 2019
andrew444:

Nice one from ujah, its being long he scored
Mayb I should have said "forgotten striker, Anthony ujah with a brace for mainz " grin cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 7:41pm On May 12, 2019
Earthquake2:

They are actually 14 in the table from relegation places

yes but they have 43points, even if they lose last match of the season they will still remain in la liga

Huesca-30points
Vallecano-31points
Girona- 37points

THREE TEAMS GET RELEGATED
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Elnino9(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2019
Paul onauchuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2019
Toylove:

Mayb I should have said "forgotten striker, Anthony ujah with a brace for mainz " grin cheesy

Hahahah agreed

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:45pm On May 12, 2019
andrew444:
Epl fan boys and bias pundits,you guys have no choice than to love pep ,he will dominate your league ,he will still win it next season because the only competitor is Liverpool.

If not for brilliant jurgen klopp pep guardiola would have make the Epl look like ligue 1 just the way he won it last season

Kudos to klopp because he is a great coach

Everybody want mancity to loose the league but you guys can now bite your fingers ,shebi una say na only Spain and Germany he fit dominate ? Lol

Where is Danielnino and safarigirl,I told you guys pep will win this league again and if he doesn't I will eat my words

Smiles

Don't be deceived, Manchester City can't win the season next season. There are many contenders unlike one man league La Liga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2019
darkelf:

Go and troll Madrid na.

You see Liverpool, you come dey get power

Agbaya

But I no troll Liverpool nah ,am just telling you how good pep is

Besides Liverpool have won the same champions league as Barca and if you win this it will be 6

As for Madrid I always win them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Don't be deceived, Manchester City can't win the season next season. There are many contenders unlike one man league La Liga.

Lol same thing you said when this season start

Chelsea and co are crap

Stop deceiving your self as Liverpool is the only match for city

Laliga one man league ? Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2019
andrew444:
Epl fan boys and bias pundits,you guys have no choice than to love pep ,he will dominate your league ,he will still win it next season because the only competitor is Liverpool.

If not for brilliant jurgen klopp pep guardiola would have make the Epl look like ligue 1 just the way he won it last season

Kudos to klopp because he is a great coach

Everybody want mancity to loose the league but you guys can now bite your fingers ,shebi una say na only Spain and Germany he fit dominate ? Lol

Where is Danielnino and safarigirl,I told you guys pep will win this league again and if he doesn't I will eat my words

Smiles

Congratulations... u won at last...

This is Pep's third season in England... aside winning more points I don't see what else he has achieved that his predecessors didn't..

He has won 2 out of 3 pl titles... big deal.. let's see how next season will be...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2019
Arsenal Product Akpom Scores Brilliant Bicycle Kick As PAOK Win The Double In Greece
Published: May 12, 2019
Chuba Akpom helped PAOK win the Greek Cup on Saturday after netting the game-winner in a 1-0 win against AEK Athens at the Olympiako Stadio Spyros Louis.
Thirty five minutes into the contest, Akpom came close to breaking the deadlock with a shot on the turn from inside the area but his effort was punched away by goalkeeper Vassilis Barkas.
One minute into first-half stoppage time, the former Arsenal striker beat the keeper with a quasi-bicycle kick.
Unlike in the first half, both teams had few chances in the second stanza and PAOK held on to win their first double in Greece.
Thanks to his match winner, Akpom was named the most Valuable Player of the Greek Cup final.
The 23-year-old ended the 2018-2019 season with eight goals in 33 appearances in all competitions.
Though the London-born striker has pledged his international future to Nigeria and even trained with the Super Eagles in March 2017, he has not been called up to the national team for an official match.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2019
Danielnino00:

Congratulations... u won at last...

This is Pep's third season in England... aside winning more points I don't see what else he has achieved that his predecessors didn't..

He has won 2 out of 3 pl titles... big deal.. let's see how next season will be...

You guys said he won't win anything in England when he came 3rd in his first season ,if not for Liverpool he would have turn the Epl to ligue 1

Anyway calm down as Liverpool had a good season ,the champions league should be yours .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2019
darkelf:
Awoniyi needs to start balling for Klopp ASAP. Even if he starts from the bench.

Look at how Klopp makes his players look good. If bet if Original was playing for Sarri, he'd be like batshuayi of last season.

Awoniyi would definitely ball under Klopp.

Seems we have forgotten about him because of the overhype of Osimhen and Chukwueze

Sadly Awoniyi mayn't secure a work permit next season.. he go leave on loan or permanently.. Schakle 04 are very keen on him..
David Wagner is a close pal of Klopp and d new Schakle boss...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:05pm On May 12, 2019
Fox sports is reporting that Barca is considering replacing Coutinho with Samu Chukwueze.

12 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2019
ChrisKels:

Do you know what "mbok" means?

Can u also differentiate between these two modal auxiliary verbs ''should" and "must" in a sentence? If u did understand the sense these two verbs give to an idea, what makes u think I have no respect for people's opinion?

Even if u are telling me 'pretty please' u still have no right to even put an input in anything I post because they are MY POSTS and not yours.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2019
andrew444:

You guys said he won't win anything in England when he came 3rd in his first season ,if not for Liverpool he would have turn the Epl to ligue 1

Anyway calm down as Liverpool had a good season ,the champions league should be yours .

Pep has spent three seasons in England and u keep saying he will turn the EPL to ligue1.. how exactly??
Wasn't Ferguson bossing the EPL in his own days yet it was still ranked as the most competitive league in the world!
Even after Pep has left barca ,they are still bossing the league...
Pep has achieved nothing better than his predecessors.. u think his Arab masters are happy with winning just the EPL again??
Let Pep extend his dominance to the UCL then we will talk..

Let me explain to u how a farmers league work: One team boss the league in every aspect and that team also represent the league in continental football.. the remaining teams share the crumbs.. it is like serieA where Juve will win d league and remain d only Italian club in UCL..its like ligue1 where PSG will win d league and remain d only French team in UCL..

since Pep took over,such scenario haven't taken place in the EPL... and it never will!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2019
tbaba1234:
Fox sports is reporting that Barca is considering replacing Coutinho with Samu Chukwueze.

I hope this consideration will be backed up with a strong will..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2019
Ndidi is the first player to end two consecutive PL season with the most tackles!!!

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2019
tbaba1234:

ahhhhhh mo fo oooo where they want put griezman grin
tbaba1234:

ahhhhhh mo fo oooo where they want put griezman
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 8:20pm On May 12, 2019
andrew444:

But I no troll Liverpool nah ,am just telling you how good pep is

Besides Liverpool have won the same champions league as Barca and if you win this it will be 6

As for Madrid I always win them

But Madrid have won the champions league three times in a row. Something Barca hasn't done
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2019
darkelf:

But Madrid have won the champions league three times in a row. Something Barca hasn't done

Agreed

Champions has been a 1 horse league since but you guys will be blind to see that .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:26pm On May 12, 2019
Blessing Eleke, 2 goals and 1 assist..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2019
tbaba1234:

Replace Coutinho as how?
Coutinho plays from the left wing for barca..
They just want Chucks as a bench player...

If the boy knows what's good for him he will stay with Villarreal for at least one more season..
The more consistent a player is,the more valuable he becomes....
Another season of consistency with Villarreal could make him the most expensive African player ever!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2019
Danielnino00:

Pep has spent three seasons in England and u keep saying he will turn the EPL to ligue1.. how exactly??
Wasn't Ferguson bossing the EPL in his own days yet it was still ranked as the most competitive league in the world!
Even after Pep has left barca ,they are still bossing the league...
Pep has achieved nothing better than his predecessors.. u think his Arab masters are happy with winning just the EPL again??
Let Pep extend his dominance to the UCL then we will talk..

Let me explain to u how a farmers league work: One team boss the league in every aspect and that team also represent the league in continental football.. the remaining teams share the crumbs.. it is like serieA where Juve will win d league and remain d only Italian club in UCL..its like ligue1 where PSG will win d league and remain d only French team in UCL..

since Pep took over,such scenario haven't taken place in the EPL... and it never will!!

Na long thing you dey talk

Ferguson spent 20 years plus at united

Pep spent 3 years and won 2 Epl learn how to accept that

Uefa champions league is a farmers league till this season

Stop being a sore looser bro ,you will win the champions league

Pep success has eaten deep into you

Take it easy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 8:29pm On May 12, 2019
Danielnino00:

Replace Coutinho as how?

If the boy knows what's good for him he will stay with Villarreal for at least one more season..
Another season of consistency with Villarreal could make him the most expensive African player ever!
The sad part is a typical African man won't reason it this way
Let him stay one more season and his stock will rise
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2019
Danielnino00:

Replace Coutinho as how?

When I tell una make him stay villareal say una gree ?

When I tell una say Villarreal no go relegate say una gree ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
Danielnino00:
Ndidi is the first player to end two consecutive PL season with the most tackles!!!

And my friend earthquake said Rodgers might drop him soon for zule zoo player choudoury
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
darkelf:

and they will achieve such feet
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2019
tbaba1234:

I saw the news at caughtoffside

But I don't trust Barca when it comes to African players

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2019
Humility017:

and they will achieve such feet

And Barca won't achieve such feet ,I don correct you ,just as English will never dominate Europe as the Spanish team

Pep guardiola go dey give una more sleepless night
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2019
In addition to these three we have Hakim Ziyech in Netherlands and Nicolas Pepe in ligue1...

This AFCON go sweet eh grin

I hope the women world cup and copa america won't overshadow it....

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2019
andrew444:

I saw the news at caughtoffside

But I don't trust Barca when it comes to African players

Barca aren't being serious at all

They spent a fortune to replace Neymar and they aren't satisfied...they want to add Chuks to the list...

I wonder how much they will spend to replace Messi...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m), maidaboi(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.