Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones (899 Views)

Print Errors From Notepad, Wordpad, Microsoft Word And Other Word Applications / Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech / Simple Trick;how To Clean PC RAM With Notepad | Increase Computer Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2016
There are lots of notepad tricks, some are harmful while some are not.
Here are some of the non-harmful notepad tricks.

USING YOUR NOTEPAD AS A DIARY
This trick helps you make use of your notepad as a diary, when you open it, it will automatically put the current time and date which is an essential part of a diary.
Copy this code in your notepad and save it with anything you like with the .txt extension (e.g MY DIARY.txt)

Code: .LOG

Are you amazed with how small the code is, that’s none of my own problem.
Since it is working, no problem.

TEST YOUR ANTIVIRUS
This is a file that seems to contain some virus (though it is not a virus).
If your antivirus is working perfectly, it will ask you to scan and quarantine it.
But if your antivirus is not working or not functioning, it won’t complain about anything concerning the file.
Copy and paste this code in your notepad

(To make the code easy to copy, we put them in a text box, which cannot be displayed here)

Check the full tutorial via http://nct.com.ng/Thread-SOME-NON-HARMFUL-NOTEPAD-TRICKS-YOU-SHOULD-TRY

All this notepad tricks are not harmful, so dont get afraid of testing them!!!

We will soon post the SEMI-HARMFUL NOTEPAD TRICKS soon, ANTICIPATE!!!
Re: NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones by anuma1(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2016
test and shows us the screenshot
Re: NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Am sorry bro, am out of mb i would have send it...
But, give it it a tryer, all the trick in the tutorial are working
Re: NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Check the full tutorial and give it a trier!!!
#TeamNCT cares

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Local & Digital TV Programmes On Laptops And Computer / I Need Updated ISC2 Guide To CISSP Textbook / I Need 12v Bulb Or Lamp To Use With My Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.