Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,394 members, 7,853,750 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) (42584 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! / You Must All Leave The US, Americans React! Blasts Celebrities For Hating Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by esosuo: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Timbuktou:
Here is an interview of a black Trump supporter that MSM doesn't want you to see. The moment the black dude begins to speak his mind, they yank him away. I

The question is why is the media trying to portray Trump as evil and twist his words and outrightly lie against him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nolbmguzvGk

PS: Esosuo, stop acting like a little biitch. You called me Arab first.

PPS: Manny4life, proof of Trump's alignment with Duke, please. We're growing old here. grin
GUY HOW MUCH TRIUMP DEY PAY U FOR DIS SOLIDARITY U ARE GIVING ? ,DO U HAVE ACCESS TO A T.V AND HAVE U HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO WATCH HIM TALK ? I AM STARTING TO SEE U AS CONTROVERSIAL AS TRUIMP IF U NO REPENT FROM DIS TALKATIVE ROLE U TRYING TO PUSH MI INTO

3 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:
People Who have no legitimate argument against trump call him racist

And racism is not a legitimate argument because it is not the deadliest disease retārding gestation in the four corners of the universe? A contender running for presidential elections that can use the term "black people" on Twitter would do worse when he is made suzerain of the Kingdom...The fact that he referred to Afro-Americans as "the blacks" means he doesn't even consider them Americans...
Some people can't just see the coffee on the wall...

blueseacats:

people who can't compete with other humans with common sense always scream racism

Once again, your remarks are a sandwich short of a picnic...

blueseacats:

people who has the highest rate of high school dropouts in a country where basic education is free scream racism

•The same people get jailed unjustly for hours for very paltry offences until they are driven to suicide e.g the case of Sandra Bland...

•The same people get shot indiscriminately because of their high melanin e.g Michael Brown...Meanwhile, Darren Wilson is still junketing, fücking his wife and enjoying all of the pleasant things life has to offer..

•The same people get racially profiled and are pumped with lead because an innocuous black kid wearing a hoodie to the average white cop is a potential gangbanger, murderer and criminal.. e.g the case of Martin Trayvon...

•The same people get killed like turkeys on Thanksgiving by the Ku Klux Klan all because of their skin colour e.g the case of Roof Dylan - the youth that orchestrated the Charleston Church shooting..

...and yet you say they shouldn't yodel racism?... if all these could happen under the watch of Obama(a negro), how much more when power is placed in the hands of a megalomaniacal white racist?
Think laterally, son...

blueseacats:

people who has the highest level of violence, and murder in their neighborhood scream racism, and scream black lives matter when the cops come, people who thinks freeloading is their birthright, scream racism when it's taken away

Blacks are only 13% of America's population - so how is it possible that we are largely responsible for the high murder rates, especially when statistics dictates otherwise. Use the mathematical hemisphere of your brain, which is the left side and stop using subjective conclusions as baseline for your arguments. Where's the negritude in you? I'm beginning to think you hate being black - you must be Uncle Ruckus in the Boondocks...What now, you think you got reverse-vitiligo? grin

blueseacats:

Only idiots like alsharpton and your likes will not point out what's wrong with their communities because they want to be cool and scream racism on anyone that disagreed with their deluded and twisted reasoning

Once again the mandy hobgoblin has upchucked yet another unbelievably stüpid and unrelated faux pax...
I'm starting to think some earthlings actually have a black-matter, rather than the conventional grey one...I stand to be corrected though...

blueseacats:

You stupid liberals scream global warming as if you are defenders of the universe , you cripple American manufacturing, and clamor for clean air, yet the Chinese are using every heavy equipments in the world to pollute the same air that will eventually get to you as the long as the world keep rotating on its axis. You pass your stupid global warming reduction laws yet your leaders have no way of making sure China is abiding by them, neither does he have the balls to make them do it.

This section of your post is like scalars - it has magnitude but no direction...

blueseacats:

Starting any argument with insult shows you lack critical thinking ability You need to go reconfigure your brain .

Except your post is in contradistinction with your actions judging from the fact that you actually cursed first then resorted to blowing the rāpe whistle on me after I drilled your sinews a little..

The post below which was actually your first is proof of that...

blueseacats:
It only really takes a complete idiot to think any politician since Clinton have as much balls as he has to confront the problems facing that country And it only takes special set of voters to understand that America is in big trouble, and it only takes even a genius voter to know what the solution is .trump all the way. So I don't blame you.

3 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016

Great... I'm glad you're gradually getting it into your head. The gay issue was what separated literally Nigeria from America. Immediately after the issue, America literally backed off from Nigeria's crude, even Obama threatened Nigeria with sanctions. You're still a kiddo, please go and seat down. To say Obama never critized

SO this your stewpid argument butress that fact that Obama hated Africa and Trump is showing love to africa. May be you have a mental/reasoning issue. You are shooting yourself in the foot. Let me remind you, The argument was who loves africa between Obama and Trump. Your gay excuse above says alot about Obama. FYI trump doesnt like homos.

He didn't sell weapons to you? He didn't sell weapons to you yet he offered his men and weapons during the bad days of BH? What a complete dolt. Geez, I cannot argue with you anymore... That's it. Please, may I advise you to read GEJ's excerpt of the weapon saga before commenting any further.

Please what weapon? Like the Sakorski helicopter? SMH for you. We had weapons and our military guys are contributing money to buy bullet. I understand you are here to argue, but atlease have a fair of God and argue fairly.

Lmao.. He's gonna blast ISIS with firepower which Obama has been shying away from? Geez, now I know why we have zombies. If you have no idea on how ISIS is/was structured, please be quiet. Russia took over most part of Syria from the very onset Obama did not have exclusive rights to bomb Syria all in the search for ISIS because 1) he was against their president and 2) besides, this action is an act of war which was blocked by Congress. Syrian president immediately ushered in Russia which issued a No-Fly Zone.... This is just brief. Go and read before you comment any further. Until BH pledged support for ISIS I think last year (ISIS did not seek them out but BH pledged support), they were funded domestically and still are.

So its an act of war right? yet obama carries out ones-a-month bombing. USA bomb ISIS ones in a month compared to Russians who are flying shorties per day. See you dont have to fool yourself to make a useless point. Tell me, suddenly Russia is now more powerful than USA? hahah. Russia declared no-flyzone for chicken Obama and he abide by it. Dem born Putin well to declare no flight zone where Bush is?
Remember Russia threatened to fight USA when Bush was about invading Iraq. Bush entered Iraq and Russia kept quiet. You dont mess with the U S of A

I can see you are toddler. You need lessoned.

I'm done arguing with you, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Exaclty. Arguing with you is becoming irritating. Its like arguing with a nincompoop.

3 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by sweetgala(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
everydayperson:
If I were American, I will vote him for FREE - BLACKS will always be BLACKS.. living on the backs of a stale story. Most Blacks (Worldwide) know the truth about the "Black Mentality" just as many muslims worldwide know the truth about Islam. I leave the rest to your Black Mind wink

Sorry you are not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
esosuo:

GUY HOW MUCH TRIUMP DEY PAY U FOR DIS SOLIDARITY U ARE GIVING ? ,DO U HAVE ACCESS TO A T.V AND HAVE U HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO WATCH HIM TALK ? I AM STARTING TO SEE U AS CONTROVERSIAL AS TRUIMP IF U NO REPENT FROM DIS TALKATIVE ROLE U TRYING TO PUSH MI INTO

Aigeevop
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
abbey621:
The funny thing here is that most of the comments are from people that won't or can't vote. The African population in America is about 13%, the eligible voters out of that is less than 30%. The White or Caucasian population in America is about 70% and the eligible voters are about 40%. Even if all the Black people voted against Trump, it would hold little weight if Trump carries a majority of the white votes. Now realistically speaking, blacks are some of the dumbest set of people in the world especially black Americans. They all seem to think the Republicans are racists while the Democrats are progressives but little do they know that the pioneers of slavery in America is the Democratic party. Abraham Lincoln ended slavery, he was a Republican. Ronald Reagan signed the Amnesty Bill into law in 1986 which ensured millions of undocumented immigrant could gain legal status. This single act is responsible for the rise in status of so many African migrants, Reagan was a Republican. Robert Byrd a U.S senator used to be a member of the KKK, guess what? He's a Democrat! George Wallace, a presidential candidate and former Governor of Alabama had this famous quote, Wallace: "Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.", guess what? Another Democrat! Democrats believe in buying the black votes through welfare and affirmative action knowing fully well that those policies would keep the black population weak and dependent on the government for survival. I could go on and on but the average black mind cannot be enlightened unless it seeks enlightenment!
Nice and accurate history lesson there. But Trump is gonna lose to HRC because:
1) he won't get all the White votes. Sure, he will get a majority of the White working-class vote, and elderly vote; but they won't be enough because at least 90% of the minority vote will swing to HRC.

2) The youth vote (18-29) will also swing Hillary's way. That age demographic has always voted for Dems in presidential elections; and I don't see that pattern changing soon.

3) 70% of women here hold an unfavorable view of Trump, including 47% of Republican women. In the 2012 election, women comprised 53% of the electorate that voted for Obama. So, if Hillary gets a heavy majority of the women vote, then I see her winning the election.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Adeniyimi: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dont be confused. ... to those people saying $5000 is small in d USA. D fact is if u are a family man u cant save $5000 for d whole year after paying ur bills. Its a big money to any american man. To those black saying no, most of them are living on welfare, single mom so they scared not to cut their monthly pay which is around $600.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by esosuo: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Aigeevop
SAME TO U BRO
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
1) he won't get all the White votes. Sure, he will get a majority of the White working-class vote, and elderly vote; but they won't be enough because at least 90% of the minority vote will swing to HRC.

2) The youth vote (18-29) will also swing Hillary's way. That age demographic has always voted for Dems in presidential elections; and I don't see that pattern changing soon.

I was tagging along until I encountered this statement. WHo hates trump? The rich, elitist, Business owners. American youth are pissed off. You want to take gun away from them. You want to ship jobs to china. If any political party embark on this suicide mission, HTC or whatever will loose the election flat. Teens dont want to loose their gun right.

3) 70% of women here hold an unfavorable view of Trump, including 47% of Republican women. In the 2012 election, women comprised 53% of the electorate that voted for Obama. So, if Hillary gets a heavy majority of the women vote, then I see her winning the election.
[/quote]

This is a lie. Black women love Hillary which is normal. Even CNN an anti-trump TV station carried a documentary on why many white women love Trump. Please we are not in the village. Dont give us cooked up statistics.

Above all, Americans dont like boring Politician. Trump is not boring. Obama was not boring. Hillary is an ordinary politician. She has many criminal cases against her. Lets not even go there for now.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
This old man is going places.

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:

Back in 08 Obama told us how he will make America heaven on earth, I saw through his lies, how can a community organizer whose only achievement on a public level is saying that he was right about Iraq. Back then non of the candidates mentioned what I think is Americas major problem, Trump did.

They did not emphasize that bush had put United States in the hole to the tune of $ 8 trillion let alone how to solve it. The professor was elected based on his change mantra.

Fast forward to 2016 the debt is now $19 trillion , equal to U.S gdp. And trump has been screaming about this since 08 . And has rightly pointed out that bad trade deals with the rest of the world except Europe is the cause of this. Am willing to give him a chance to solve this.

You can't imagine how much lobbyist are there in Washington. Foreign governments run this U.S through their proxy, and members of the congress are cohorts. Trump is a billionaire and I think he will not take money to sabotage U.S economy cause he's been consistent about fixing it, and trust me if you fix US economy every other problem is ideological .

Obama had not run anything in his life and he was given a chance. This man has ran a multi billion dollar business and thousands of workers it will be unfair not to give him a chance.

Moreover it will be nice to be able to say what I think without being forced to be politically correct.

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:

Back in 08 Obama told us how he will make America heaven on earth, I saw through his lies, how can a community organizer whose only achievement on a public level is saying that he was right about Iraq. Back then non of the candidates mentioned what I think is Americas major problem, Trump did.

They did not emphasize that bush had put United States in the hole to the tune of $ 8 trillion let alone how to solve it. The professor was elected based on his change mantra.

Fast forward to 2016 the debt is now $19 trillion , equal to U.S gdp. And trump has been screaming about this since 08 . And has rightly pointed out that bad trade deals with the rest of the world except Europe is the cause of this. Am willing to give him a chance to solve this.

You can't imagine how much lobbyist are there in Washington. Foreign governments run this U.S through their proxy, and members of the congress are cohorts. Trump is a billionaire and I think he will not take money to sabotage U.S economy cause he's been consistent about fixing it, and trust me if you fix US economy every other problem is ideological .

Obama had not run anything in his life and he was given a chance. This man has ran a multi billion dollar business and thousands of workers it will be unfair not to give him a chance.

Moreover it will be nice to be able to say what I think without being forced to be politically correct.

Trump has been bankrupt 4(four) times bro and he relied on his father's empire to be where he's. Person when wan build fence from Lagos to Benin cos of Igbo/biafra people no be fool? Agreed, Obama's tenure the debt has increased from 15trillion and not 8trillion since 08' but I bet you it would have surpassed that if troops wasn't withdrawn. Obama has made nice decisions that made US safe today he was a senator 2005 thru 2008, he's has been in the system for awhile. Your facts ain't right bro. If you have stayed in US within 2003-2008, you will understand how difficult it's then.

Let me ask you a question and be sincere, if you are told to choose a guardian between Obama and Trump who will you pick? As for me, I wont hesitate to pick Obama cos knowledge, wisdom and understanding is what makes a man wealthy and not stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by villatop9(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
dat donald trump na beast

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
edpunter:

Trump has been bankrupt 4(four) times bro and he relied on his father's empire to be where he's. Agreed, Obama's tenure the debt has increased by 15trillion and not 8trillion since 08' but I bet you it would have surpassed that if troops wasn't withdrawn. Obama has made nice decisions that made US safe today, if you have stayed in US within 2003-2008, you will understand difficult it's then.

Let me ask you a question and be sincere, if you are told that to choose a guardian between Obama and Trump who will you pick? As for me, I wont hesitate to pick Obama cos knowledge, wisdom and understanding is what makes a man wealthy and not stupidity.

So based on your logic now. Trump is wealthy because of stupidity. I want to be stupid too.

Trump was Bankrupt...then name a rich man that has not engaged in bad business in his entire life.

Failure makes us better. From all the downfall, Trump has become better. Its obvious from his business.

Ted Cruz has spent $150mill on campaign, Trump has only spent 25mill. Can you see the difference. Thats what we call a "business man". Common sense is free like oxygen. We only need to tap into it.

Obama dashed out $150billion to Iran to beg them to stop Nuclear weapon. The most stupid deal the world has ever seen.

Why?

1. No one can stop Iran from building Nuclear bomb except you use force. Few weeks after the deal, Ayattolah Komeni says, nbody can stop them from wiping off Israel of the map.

Few weeks ago, Iran launched another ballistic war head.

I know Obama is feeling ashamed now.

2. Despite the 150bill, Iran captured US marines, paraded them on the street of Teran. They were naked. Obama did not alter a word.

Is that a thank you for the 150billion? hahahhaaaaa.

Is that the type of leader you want to become. The world is in a disaster, we need leaders. And you are example of a future leader. It shows that the world into a long shiiiiii**t

GEJ is better than Obama by far.

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

So based on your logic now. Trump is wealthy because of stupidity. I want to be stupid too.

Trump was Bankrupt...then name a rich man that has not engaged in bad business in his entire life.

Failure makes us better. From all the downfall, Trump has become better. Its obvious from his business.

Ted Cruz has spent $150mill on campaign, Trump has only spent 25mill. Can you see the difference. Thats what we call a "business man". Common sense is free like oxygen. We only need to tap into it.

Obama dashed out $150billion to Iran to beg them to stop Nuclear weapon. The most stupid deal the world has ever seen.

Why?

1. No one can stop Iran from building Nuclear bomb except you use force. Few weeks after the deal, Ayattolah Komeni says, nbody can stop them from wiping off Israel of the map.

Few weeks ago, Iran launched another ballistic war head.

I know Obama is feeling ashamed now.

2. Despite the 150bill, Iran captured US marines, paraded them on the street of Teran. They were naked. Obama did not alter a word.

Is that a thank you for the 150billion? hahahhaaaaa.

Is that the type of leader you want to become. The world is in a disaster, we need leaders. And you are example of a future leader. It shows that the world into a long shiiiiii**t

GEJ is better than Obama by far.

Where are you getting your facts from? You have to live in a country before you know their policies. GEJ better than Obama? It's okay argument closed. Nothing when person no go see for NL. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by loomer: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I will now! After voting I fly off the States!

Because of 5thousand?
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by abbey621(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
CFCman:

You are forgetting one thing, Election is not until November and one thing about Trump that everyone agrees to is his tenacity. HRC also has an unfavorable rating among working class men around 60%, around working class women of 40%, a pending legal case and a whole lot of dirty secrets. Let's just say it's going to be a fiercely contested election!
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Alwaystruth: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rubbish! as if their votes matters!!!...Donald Trump will rule America and nothing all these black asses
can do about it. Is better they start sitting up because Trump is a no nonsense man and blacks can't stop him.
Look the dummies here saying Hell No!! Hell No,as if they have voters cards or have voting rights..Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
edpunter:

Trump has been bankrupt 4(four) times bro and he relied on his father's empire to be where he's. Person when wan build fence from Lagos to Benin cos of Igbo/biafra people no be fool? Agreed, Obama's tenure the debt has increased from 15trillion and not 8trillion since 08' but I bet you it would have surpassed that if troops wasn't withdrawn. Obama has made nice decisions that made US safe today he was a senator 2005 thru 2008, he's has been in the system for awhile. Your facts ain't right bro. If you have stayed in US within 2003-2008, you will understand how difficult it's then.

Let me ask you a question and be sincere, if you are told to choose a guardian between Obama and Trump who will you pick? As for me, I wont hesitate to pick Obama cos knowledge, wisdom and understanding is what makes a man wealthy and not stupidity.
Bro, I won't even look obamas way , there is bankruptcy laws in United States they for people to use, them and the smart ones did and still doing so. In fact economists will advice a failing company to file bankruptcy and start afresh . Whether you are being truthful about it or not. It's your business.

Yes there are two kind of billionaires , inherited and self made, it's only a smart kid that will double his father's wealth, and it's only a genius like dangote and their likes that will make something out of what's given to them. Whether you like it or not any person that turn $1 into $2 is a smart guy , Donald did more than that.If not, kola abiola should be competing with dangote today, after all his dad left billions.

Bush is an idiot he took U.S to a war in Iraaq and took America from surplus to deficit. But he was so engulfed in fighting that he became a master player in decoding terrorists .He warned Obama about withdrawing American troops early from Iraq .But the rookie's arrogance and pride took the better of him. American troops came out of Iraq.

Oops! now look what we have , ISIS they have taken over the Middle East, look what his smartness has caused in Libya, how about Syria ? A big mess if you will be truthful to yourself . Safe ?what is safe about obamas administration ? ISIS is everywhere in Europe nobody is safe as you can be blown up at anytime.

Americans scream free people every time yet they are told where to visit and not visit. In NYC you practically have to watch your back just so you don't get blown up. That's not free people to me ,they scared people .

Moreover law enforcement personnel always on the edge. With bill Clinton, Kerry and Neville chamberlain on one side and Winston Churchill, bush, Reagan and Donald on the other side I will choose the later any day , for protection. Sheep don't protect dogs it's the other way round . If you hit me I will hit you harder, there will be peace in a world after that .

like this Obama is a casualty, how can he protect anyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ukJlcpqEY

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
abbey621:

You are forgetting one thing, Election is not until November and one thing about Trump that everyone agrees to is his tenacity. HRC also has an unfavorable rating among working class men around 60%, around working class women of 40%, a pending legal case and a whole lot of dirty secrets. Let's just say it's going to be a fiercely contested election!
Do you think Obama's Justice Department will indict HRC? If she's indicted, she will surely spill the beans on Obama's dirty deals; so, unfortunately she will go scot-free.

Moreover, Trump won't win up to 20% of the Latino vote which is required for him to have a prayer in the general election.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by abbey621(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
CFCman:

Do you think Obama's Justice Department will indict HRC? If she's indicted, she will surely spill the beans on Obama's dirty deals; so, unfortunately she will go scot-free.

Moreover, Trump won't win up to 20% of the Latino vote which is required for him to have a prayer in the general election.

Trust me Obama is one of the most useless president in U.S history. His cabinet members are constantly screwing him over and over gain but that's not the point. The point is that a legal case is a talking point for Trump couple that with her shady history, her mentor being a former KKK patron, her husband's illicit affairs and her sponsoring by wall street and other lobbyists; when you put it all together, you'll realize it won't be an easy election as most people think. Speaking of Latinos they represent the same thing as the Black community, most of them cannot vote. When you add the Latino and Black community registered voters it is not up to 20% of registered voters as a whole. If enough whites decide to support Trump, he'll surely give HRC a tough time at the polls. I'm particularly interested in States like Florida, New York, California and Iowa, these four states alone can make or break any of the candidates and don't forget there's something called the electoral college in America. Now realistically speaking, it's going to be a battle across all demographics but I don't believe one candidate is going to win in a landslide.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
abbey621:

Trust me Obama is one of the most useless president in U.S history. His cabinet members are constantly screwing him over and over gain but that's not the point. The point is that a legal case is a talking point for Trump couple that with her shady history, her mentor being a former KKK patron, her husband's illicit affairs and her sponsoring by wall street and other lobbyists; when you put it all together, you'll realize it won't be an easy election as most people think. Speaking of Latinos they represent the same thing as the Black community, most of them cannot vote. When you add the Latino and Black community registered voters it is not up to 20% of registered voters as a whole. If enough whites decide to support Trump, he'll surely give HRC a tough time at the polls. I'm particularly interested in States like Florida, New York, California and Iowa, these four states alone can make or break any of the candidates and don't forget there's something called the electoral college in America. Now realistically speaking, it's going to be a battle across all demographics but I don't believe one candidate is going to win in a landslide.
I agree with you that neither nominee will win with a landslide. The winning margin of the popular vote would be similar to Gore's 500,000 vote "victory" over Bush in 2000. This yr, we could see a 271-266 EC victory.

Nonetheless, the mainstream media will do everything in their power to give minimal or no coverage to Clinton's past scandals. Already, no one in the MSM is talking about Benghazi-gate or her use of a private server to transmit classified info.

On the other hand, Trump will be ceaselessly savaged by the media. His several declarations of bankruptcy, misogyny, and racist statements will be played on the loop 24/7; not forgetting his dodgy "Trump University", and his absolute lack of knowledge on foreign affairs/national security issues.

The media helped Obama win 2 elections, and so will they help Secretary Clinton in her historic quest. If the same media can throw scandal-free Bernie under the bus, you can only imagine what they will do to a more controversial character in Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Eeroh95(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bring the offer come 9ja my beloved country...I won't say what will happen next
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Rotimisegun: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
Lol

This is why poverty is bad and more reason why politicians keep African's poor.

Imagine loads of people rejecting 5000dollars about 1.5 million to vote when all you need to get people's vote around here is just 2 cups of rice and 500.

Some will even carry gun for 10k and placards for 1000.
lol...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:
Bro, I won't even look obamas way , there is bankruptcy laws in United States they for people to use, them and the smart ones did and still doing so. In fact economists will advice a failing company to file bankruptcy and start afresh . Whether you are being truthful about it or not. It's your business.

Yes there are two kind of billionaires , inherited and self made, it's only a smart kid that will double his father's wealth, and it's only a genius like dangote and their likes that will make something out of what's given to them. Whether you like it or not any person that turn $1 into $2 is a smart guy , Donald did more than that.If not, kola abiola should be competing with dangote today, after all his dad left billions.

Bush is an idiot he took U.S to a war in Iraaq and took America from surplus to deficit. But he was so engulfed in fighting that he became a master player in decoding terrorists .He warned Obama about withdrawing American troops early from Iraq .But the rookie's arrogance and pride took the better of him. American troops came out of Iraq.

Oops! now look what we have , ISIS they have taken over the Middle East, look what his smartness has caused in Libya, how about Syria ? A big mess if you will be truthful to yourself . Safe ?what is safe about obamas administration ? ISIS is everywhere in Europe nobody is safe as you can be blown up at anytime.

Americans scream free people every time yet they are told where to visit and not visit. In NYC you practically have to watch your back just so you don't get blown up. That's not free people to me ,they scared people .

Moreover law enforcement personnel always on the edge. With bill Clinton, Kerry and Neville chamberlain on one side and Winston Churchill, bush, Reagan and Donald on the other side I will choose the later any day , for protection. Sheep don't protect dogs it's the other way round . If you hit me I will hit you harder, there will be peace in a world after that .

like this Obama is a casualty, how can he protect anyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ukJlcpqEY

Have you ever thought this way?

If not for Mohamed Bouazizi the man from Tunisia who burnt himself that caused the Arab spring there wont be ISIS.
If there's no Arab spring which spread to a few Arab countries that caused war in Syria, Libya and Egypt there won't be ISIS.

Iraq and Syria are already sharing boundaries and the Iraqis are already invaded by the US during the gulf war, Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden Era which makes them vulnerable and got hatred for the US/Westerners. Sincerely, I don't blame the Iraqis cos US/republicans really exploited them and made them useless they are already exposed to hard-life, the Iraqis/Alqaeda had opportunity in Syria cos they are sharing a loosed boundary with a country Syria/Egypt/Libya which made them to form a group called ISIS. Obama is so brilliant bro, I love that man, if you ever lost a friend/brother/cousin/husband to war you wont like any to go face the war front, the guys screaming he shouldn't have withdrawn soldiers from Iraq, ask them to take a gun to face a mere rabbit they will run away.

Note: ISIS is never caused by the withdraw of military forces but by the ARAB UPRISING which made ammunition given to the already divided Iraqis/alqaedas members sharing a loosed boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by wawaboy1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
how many of them will vote self
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Dklef(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
olapluto:
In Nigeria, people sell votes for less than $5. Poorverty!!!

'Poorverty'? LOL.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by clickwtB(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
IN NIGERIA WORST FELLOW THAN DONALD TRUMP WILL GET VOTES,FOR LESS THAN 5 DOLLARS!!!I PITY SOME OF MY FELLOW NIGERIANS embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
sulabu:
must u mention Islam on D's issue.....

it is on the front-burner of everyday issues .. it is HOT.. don't you keep up with the news
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Respect55(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
everydayperson:
If I were American, I will vote him for FREE - BLACKS will always be BLACKS.. living on the backs of a stale story. Most Blacks (Worldwide) know the truth about the "Black Mentality" just as many muslims worldwide know the truth about Islam. I leave the rest to your Black Mind wink
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
I will vote for Trump over and over and over again. #letsmakeAmericagreatagain
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by aspirebig: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2016
The $5k is learning.

No for life....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac / Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.