Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac (42494 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by HonNL: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIkzBcGUs4w

Brittney Griner and Viktor Bout crossed paths on a UAE airport tarmac in the hours after the United States and Russia agreed to a prisoner swap.

A video of the swap shot by Russian state media outlet TASS was released on Thursday afternoon, Dec. 8.

In the clip, Griner, wearing a red jacket, is seen walking along with officials outside of private planes before coming into contact with Bout.

The men in the video all shook hands once they got within feet of each other.

In the footage, Griner's signature dreadlocks had been cut off. The last time she was seen at a court hearing in late October, her hair had still been long.

Brittney, a professional basketballer for the WNBA, was jailed in Russia after being found with vape-pen cartridges containing hashish oil in February 2022.

Viktor, a Russian arms dealer, was serving a 25-year prison sentence in the United States on charges of conspiring to kill Americans, acquire and export anti-aircraft missiles, and providing material support to a terrorist organization.

SOURCE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by incandescentena: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Thanks to Russia

I hope the world is watching the HYPOCRISY of the WEST

Ukraine I greet una

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by rexchazy(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Americas are the real terrorist in in a bid to remain as world power

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2022
Who are we going to exchange for Ekweremmadu with UK lipsrsealed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Exactly as they shown us in movies

WoW just wow

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Oddfinder12: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2022
wink
Putin my real nigga
I hope American ass lickers can see through their hypocrisy now..Ukrainians are dieing in their numbers, their cities are getting burnt. But they have refused to compromise and negotiate. While the Us pushing them,leading them on quickly swapped a gun runner,someone considered to have sold weapons to terrorists for a Lesbian crack head. You can see that the US is not even using thesame aggressive energy it has encouraged Ukraine to use in engaging with Russia!

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by RichFoundation(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by sukkot: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2022
so this exchange happened under a full moon. awon high level occultists and magicians at work

well america is officially over. the DOUBLE IMPACT HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM THE PIT. eXPect african americans to take it down from within and russia to take it down from outside

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Dalil8: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2022
A big win for Russia.

U.S Marine Paul Whelan is still rotting away in a Russian prison.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by weedfada(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Just like a movie...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by 175(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Just like in the movies!!!!

Snipers positioned over the entire perimeter!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by usecondom(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Deal
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
When are we going to exchange for Ekweremmadu with UK lipsrsealed

If they care about Nnamadi Kanu, it would be a good swap.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Thortp(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Bobo Chicago
ShoeWorld2:

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Didijiji: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
APC YOU HAVE BEEN IN POWER FOR 7 YEARS AND COUNTING..

Please campaign on your achievements

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
RichFoundation:

APC have activated their new troll farm to distract Obidients. Their job is to provoke you to have silly arguments with them to distract you from promoting Peter Obi. Just ignore any urchins doing that. That's how you render them useless.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by id4sho(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

shocked
Nnamdi kanu, but that him case get as e b. He has no value.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by lakefist(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by NOwazobia: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
We should swap Drug Lord Thi.efnubu to Mexico and terrorist Shitiman to Afghanista.

They shouldn't worry, we will be doing it for free with nothing in return.. undecided tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Enddy50ty(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
The Russian government needed to get their man (Merchant Of Death) out of prison knowing that all American lives matters to their government, so they went for this innocent woman who her alleged crime was being in possession of a substance that contained marijuana oil.

This is like swapping your infinix smart 5 with an iPhone 14 pro max.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Adex2442: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Na wah o
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Enemyofpeace: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

na Tinubu now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Houseofglam7(f): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by ubimagos: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
You Funny

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

No reasonable person should mock Senator Ekweremadu in his trial. Better now than later, and I'm sure that God in His infinite mercies will see him through. I'm not Igbo, but Ekweremadu is presently experiencing what all doting parents in his situation go through all the time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by OmitechNg(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
rexchazy:
Americas are the real terrorist in in a bid to remain as world power

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Wickedfacts: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Ekweramadu is worthless

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.