Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) (4114 Views)

Meaning OF 'ASHA' In English / OYA PETLANDERS, let's post throwback pics of our beautiful dogs / Eagle For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2016
For those of us that loves birds especially high ones its your opportunity to own one or more, I got 2 before but later brought in more 2 last week it was really tough for me before I could get hold of these birds coz they're very cooperative and very tough and will fight you to any extent they are really cute and very intelligent since they are among the Eagles families. Contact me if your interested, see pics below....

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by lahit14(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2016
How sure are you that those are actually eagles?
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2016
lahit14:

They are actually Kites, got Super Falcons also the fastest birds on earth. see pic below

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by lahit14(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Quote author=jstrollet post=44243357]

They are actually Kites, got Super Falcons also the fastest birds on earth. see pic below[/quote]

They'r lovly, whr did u catch dem frm?
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by BomboyOnline: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
How big do these "Eagles" get? They look like the golden eagle but on the small side.

Picture of a Golden Eagle.

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
@ Lahit14[b][/b] Yeah! They're lovely but very very tough. Caught them on high 90mtr mast
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2016
BomboyOnline:
How big do these "Eagles" get? They look like the golden eagle but on the small side.

Picture of a Golden Eagle.

About 65-75cm and has a wingspan of about 1.3 - 1.7m
and yes they looks like golden eagles but smaller and can't be compared to golden eagles in any area. Would have capture them when they're on air battling with me but was afraid they might grab my phone coz they attack in different angles mainly from your back where you will hardly see them.
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by lahit14(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
jstrollet:
@ Lahit14[b][/b] Yeah! They're lovely but very very tough. Caught them on high 90mtr mast

I'lld love to hve one of the babies?
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by Baroba(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
These are kites, Egbe in Igboland. They usually sweep down to carry chicks...

Bros, don't you think they are better of flying in the sky, these are birds of prey and thrive in hunting from a distance.. Caging them defeats that purpose..

Again you have to find them fresh meat everyday not grains..

You strong though, most people trap them with glue not catching them with bare hands..

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
I can get it delivered to you if you want (owo ni koko) and the babies are difficult to feed if not fed by their parents...
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Baroba:

Bros, don't you think they are better of flying in the sky, these are birds of prey and thrive in hunting from a distance.. Caging them defeats that purpose..

Yeah! Got it... I feed them fish & lizards
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by JADO93: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2016
If you are sure they are eagles, please send pic on whatsapp (08065425620)
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by elshanAutos: 4:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by Menace2Society(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
U guys are pathetic!Eagle is never a pet
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by BomboyOnline: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Menace2Society:
U guys are pathetic!Eagle is never a pet

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by aguizm(m): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Baroba:

You strong though, most people trap them with glue not catching them with bare hands..

Oga that is not egbe( hawk), those birds are kites that swoops down on lizards and rats.
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by JADO93: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
jstrollet:
I can get it delivered to you if you want (owo ni koko) and the babies are difficult to feed if not fed by their parents...
pls paste ur phone no asap, or give me a call; 08065425620! Need pick them up
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by Baroba(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
aguizm:

Oga that is not egbe( hawk), those birds are kites that swoops down on lizards and rats.

Thanks for the correction..
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2016
I'm sure if you attempted to sell them to foreign organizations that preserve nature or the zoological garden U.I. Ibadan, you would be more successful.

these birds are meant to soar in the sky and not caged or tied down like this.

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by Martins97: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2016
How much do u charge?
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by Hyper007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bros abeg how did u manage to catch these tough birds??
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2016
JADO93:
pls paste ur phone no asap, or give me a call; 08065425620! Need pick them up

08167433551 call or WhatsApp
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Martins97:
How much do u charge?

08167433551, Call or WhatsApp if interested
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by jstrollet(m): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Hyper007:
Bros abeg how did u manage to catch these tough birds??

On 90/100m high mast
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by ProtectMyMoney: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Are these Eaglets?

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by laivwire(m): 2:41am On Mar 31, 2020
I wonder why some person will keep kites or eagles as caged pets. From their feathers alone you'll know there are not your average domestic birds, they are meant to fly high and hunt actively.

Besides, how do fight the stench that comes when your pet keeps eating live prey and polluting your home with blood and carcass remains undecided, their faeces are worse off. Why will you be keeping lizards and rats in store to feed your pet at that. This is how ebola creeps in.

Pls let these birds be or take them to a zoo abeg

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by Prodigee: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2020
laivwire:
I wonder why some person will keep kites or eagles as caged pets. From their feathers alone you'll know there are not your average domestic birds, they are meant to fly high and hunt actively.

Besides, how do fight the stench that comes when your pet keeps eating live prey and polluting your home with blood and carcass remains undecided, their faeces are worse off. Why will you be keeping lizards and rats in store to feed your pet at that. This is how ebola creeps in.

Pls let these birds be or take them to a zoo abeg

Oga na wa for you o. Since 2016 haba
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by laivwire(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Prodigee:
Oga na wa for you o. Since 2016 haba
Well, I'm stumbling on the post for the first time
Re: Oya Come Order For Your Asha (eagle) by samoinc10: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
lahit14:

They are The black kite (Milvus migrans)

(1) (Reply)

14months Female Adult For Sale / Diary Of Lucy / 8 months Female Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.