Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview (18073 Views)

Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by NanoSec: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
For past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning plus discipline test questions and answers on Engineering disciplines,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by nenye994: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
bountiouz:

I got the invite too.
Clueless on what to expect.

Please can I get your email address? Are you also having your interview by 10am on the 10th of December?
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by bountiouz: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
nenye994:

Please can I get your email address? Are you also having your interview by 10am on the 10th of December?

Yes.
Sent you a PM.
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by HajiTooMuch: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2020
What is the expectation for today's online screening?
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by KingThomas1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
What's good guys..?

I'd like to give a breakdown of the process involved with the Dufil Graduate Trainee Program as I experienced it.

So I got the link from a friend on the 12th of March 2021. The deadline for the application was 17th March 2021.

On the 18th of March, I received a mail from Dragnet; Informing me that my application was successful and I would need to take the exam.

I took the Dragnet Exam on the 22nd March 2021, the questions were based on three categories;
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Logic

The next step was an Email Invitation I received on 26th March for a "Written Interview" at the Head Office in Lagos. The date for the interview was 31st March.

By His Grace and Mercy, I was able to make it to Lagos for the written interview. It basically involved a set of 60 questions to be solved under an hour. The questions are roughly distributed like this:
- Quantitative (Math) - 42.5%
- Qualitative (English) - 42.5%
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology - 12
.5%
- Others (Facts, World knowledge) - 7.5%

Currently, I'm waiting for feedback from Dufil as regards the next steps. Fingers crossed. smiley

UPDATE!

After the written interview, I was fortunate to be shortlisted for the next oral interview scheduled to hold April 14th.
The oral interview was pretty much the standard interview.
It was roughly about:
- Your CV
- Knowledge about the company
- Sell yourself

Days later I received a mail inviting me for the final stage interview with the C.O.O of the company. The date was five days after the oral interview.

After the interview, we were congratulated for making it to the final stage and that's when we were given the good news.

All praise and thanks indeed belong to Almighty God.

That pretty much wraps everything up!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by JOACHINpedro: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Good luck to una
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by zheeko: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
KingThomas1:
What's good guys..?

I'd like to give a breakdown of the process involved with the Dufil Graduate Trainee Program as I experienced it.

So I got the link from a friend on the 12th of March 2021. The deadline for the application was 17th March 2021.

On the 18th of March, I received a mail from Dragnet; Informing me that my application was successful and I would need to take the exam.

I took the Dragnet Exam on the 22nd March 2021, the questions were based on three categories;
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Logic

The next step was an Email Invitation I received on 26th March for a "Written Interview" at the Head Office in Lagos. The date for the interview was 31st March.

By His Grace and Mercy, I was able to make it to Lagos for the written interview. It basically involved a set of 60 questions to be solved under an hour. The questions are roughly distributed like this:
- Quantitative (Math) - 42.5%
- Qualitative (English) - 42.5%
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology - 12
.5%
- Others (Facts, World knowledge) - 7.5%

Currently, I'm waiting for feedback from Dufil as regards the next steps. Fingers crossed. smiley

After this stage u still av 2 interviews.
The 1st interview to be done at the head office
Second to be done virtually

Best wishes
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by zheeko: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dufil is a cool place to work.
Total package is roughly 150k
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by nzubefavour: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please, who have been invited for the oral interview at the lagos office
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by nzubefavour: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please what does the interview entail
zheeko:

After this stage u still av 2 interviews.
The 1st interview to be done at the head office
Second to be done virtually

Best wishes
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by zheeko: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Questions would be asked based on ur discipline.
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by nzubefavour: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
zheeko:
Questions would be asked based on ur discipline.

What about the other interviews??
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by zheeko: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
nzubefavour:

What about the other interviews??

As stated above
Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by Msquare220: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2022
zheeko:
Dufil is a cool place to work.
Total package is roughly 150k

Hello Zheeko, this 150k, was it base salary(what you get after tax and all) or the total gross salary?

Is there any benefits like House allowance and other allowance aside from the 150k?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / Apply For Recruitment At Sabmiller Beverage Company (8 Positions) / Why Your CV Will Not Attract Any Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.