Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don’t Need. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don’t Need. (429 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After / 5 Things You Don’t Need To Do Before 2017 / D Change We Need : Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don’t Need. by popesam1(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
MOHAMMED ABACHA TO BUHARI: YOU ARE THE CHANGE WE DON'T NEED.
1.I have never seen any school built in his name.
2.I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
3.There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him.
4.I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders led the campaign for immunization.
5.No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
6.Asides from doing nothing for others,
7.He has not even improved himself since his exit from office.
8.No book written, no memos, no lectures, nothing!
9.The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on BBC Hausa Station.
10. He never championed for a University in his state
11. Nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development program to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
12. His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura,
13. Yet they say he can change Nigeria.
14. Doesn't charity begin at home anymore.
WRITTEN BY: MOHAMMED ABACHA

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/03/mohammed-abacha-to-buhari-you-are.html?m=1

Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don’t Need. by Sunnymatey(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Let me stand aside and watch how the zombies will devour this guy.
Re: Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don’t Need. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sorry Mr. Mohammed wailers form has finished

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Please I Need A Job / Roles Every Entrepreneur Team Must Have / What Are My Career Opportunities In Nigeria- Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.