Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians (1674 Views)

Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by Marcelinho(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2016
– Senator Godswill Akpabio says the PDP
intends to avoids the imposition of leaders
on the party
– Akpabio notes that the timetable for the
party’s congress remains sacrosanct
– States that the party’s convention will
take place on May 21 where new leaders for
the party will be elected

Senator Godswill Akpabio has pleaded with
Nigerians to consider the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general
elections because of the democratic
principles the party has followed in recent
times.

Godswill Akpabio has appealed to Nigerians
to consider the PDP for the 2019
presidency.

The Senate Minority Leader made the plea
when he spoke with journalists in Abia state
after an inter-denominational thanksgiving
service in honour of Senator Mao
Ohuabunwa for his victory at the Abia north
senatorial rerun election, Daily Trust reports.

Akpabio said: “ As a party, we are happy with
the arrangement made so far. Last week, we
met with the National Working Committee
(NWC) of our party and we agreed that the
timetable for the party congress remains
sacrosanct. So, the convention will take place
on May 21 to elect new leaders for the party.

“I believe it will go in a normal process. We
are democrats. I believe strongly there will be
no imposition and no impunity. As a party, we
show our democratic disposition during the
last presidential election. We lost the
presidency. We congratulated the winners and
we peacefully handed over power.

“Today, other countries are emulating the PDP.
We expect the same thing to happen at the
various congresses. Let me also use this
opportunity to appeal to Nigerians to consider
the Peoples Democratic Party for the 2019
presidency.”

Meanwhile, the Board of Trustees (BOT) of
the PDP have vowed to resist any move by
the party’s national chairman, Ali Modu
Sheriff or his loyalists to extend his tenure
beyond May 21.

Acting BOT chairman Senator Walid Jibrin
yesterday, March 29 warned that any move
by Sheriff to covertly extend his tenure
beyond the agreed date could throw the
party into trouble, The Nation reports.

Jibrin reacting to alleged moves by Ali Modu
Sheriff to either remain in office or make
sure that the office of the national chairman
is zoned to the north-east in order to enable
him retain the seat, urged the former Borno
state governor to ignore those he described
as sycophants and praise singers and to
vacate the seat after the party’s national
convention.

https://www.naij.com/781848-2019-presidency-nigerians-vote-pdp-godswill-akpabio.html?source=index_main

1 Share

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by 9jatriot(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2016
After stealing for 16 yrs, your party is already broke in less than 6 months, meaning you were stealing to run your PDP. Very well meaning Nigerians don't want to have anything to do with you again, at least not at the national level. Prove your mentol in any state first or stick to the regional party that you have become.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by ckmayoca: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Don't beg for vote try to earn it
Let the PDP states and constituency impress the people, the others will follow vote in next election.

Talk is cheap.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2016
God won't allow you guys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by tuniski: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
9jatriot:
After stealing for 16 yrs, your party is already broke in less than 6 months, meaning you were stealing to run your PDP. Very well meaning Nigerians don't want to have anything to do with you again, at least not at the national level. Prove your mentol in any state first or stick to the regional party that you have become.
E pain am. Next time speak for yourself u hear. At what level has buhari or apc ever proved annything? Zombie kawai

3 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by BossKratos: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2016
angry

_FUCK OFF! Useless loot loving beggar from an idiotic party!

3 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by 9jatriot(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Haha, you guys can try again in 3019.

tuniski:

E pain am. Next time speak for yourself u hear. At what level has buhari or apc ever proved annything? Zombie kawai
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by SleekAbokii: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2016
9jatriot:
I agree with you that Pdp stole for 16 years and used the proceeds to fund APC Mr Buhari to power. Today, most of those that looted our commonwealth are holding political and selected posts in this current government. Who is fooling who my dear brother?

5 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by 9jatriot(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Damn. You mean they are even so stupid as to steal and use the stolen money to sponsor an opposition. In that case, they should take their stupidity to Somalia. Wertin person non go hear??

SleekAbokii:

I agree with you that Pdp stole for 16 years and used the proceeds to fund APC Mr Buhari to power. Today, most of those that looted our commonwealth are holding political and selected posts in this current government. Who is fooling who my dear brother?

6 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by bettercreature(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2016
BossKratos:
angry

_FUCK OFF! Useless loot loving beggar from an idiotic party!
You can imagine, A man who has lot of questions to answer telling us to give them another chance so that most of them can evade justice
At this junction PDP is not interested in presidency they only want to evade justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by SleekAbokii: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2016
9jatriot:
Damn. You mean they are even so stupid as to steal and use the stolen money to sponsor an opposition. In that case, they should take their stupidity to Somalia. Wertin person non go hear??

I can just tell how old you are with this. I mean no dis-respect to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by oganology33(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Does he need 2 plead. If things continue like dis till 2019, Nigerians will b d ones 2 beg the PDP na. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Choose ye who ye want to vote for, as for me, progressive Nigerians and my family we shall vote4Buhari come 2019.
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by Aufbauh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
oganology33:
Does he need 2 plead. If things continue like dis till 2019, Nigerians will b d ones 2 beg the PDP na. Lol

Oganology Are you having an orgasm?

My dad once told me not to entrust my future in the hands of thieves cos they'll steal my destiny. So craving for PDP is not and will never be an option whatsoever.
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by oganology33(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Aufbauh:

Actually, I had one b4 my post above. Ur orgasm dey lost
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by modath(f): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Begging qua? That is totally uncalled for.. undecided

Respect is not given or to be begged for it is earned, so should electoral mandates/ votes be earned by positioning as the ONLY VIABLE option.

PDP should start by transforming (pun intended) the 13 states they have to El dorado or something close to that & they won't need to even campaign!!

However having Ali Modu Haram as Nat Chairman isn't doing them any favours neither is the laughable opposition their media team is doing online. cheesy
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by Pidggin(f): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Any govt is better than APC.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
[size=13pt]Akpabio doesnt need to beg in the South east and south South region. The people there will always vote the PDP even if it mean eternal suffering to them. Despite the failure of GEJ in developing the infrastuctures in the SS and SE having ruled for 6yrs, they still wanted PDP. They vote out of hatred for the Yoruba and hausa/fulani tribes so even if PDP nominates a Monkey they will vote for it. Unfortunately for them, their numbers are inconsequential in the scheme of things as seen in the last Elections. They can never out vote the north and the southwest which means APC will rule till at least 2023 grin[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by oganology33(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Aufbauh:

My dad once told me not to entrust my future in the hands of thieves cos they'll steal my destiny. So craving for PDP is not and will never be an option whatsoever.
Then I guess u shld b politically apathetic, cos if u support the APC, ure doing the same thing.
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by kuuljay(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tufiakwa!!! Even if APC fails hands down which I pray not,we will try KOWA or APGA
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by Goke7: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
So PDP has finally resorted to begging

Odikpa serious o grin
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by senior123: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
God won't allow you guys!!!

AMEN
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by senior123: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
9jatriot:
Haha, you guys can try again in 3019.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE VOTING OR ENDORSING PDP. IF APC DOES NOT DO ANYTHING AND PROVE TO BE A GOVT OF PROPAGANDA AND MIS-INFORMATION CAMPAIGNS, WE WILL KICK THEM OUT TOO. NO PDP, NO APC. WE WILL TRY KOWA OR BEG MUGABE FROM ZIMBABWE TO GOVERN US.
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by senior123: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
tuniski:

THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE VOTING OR ENDORSING PDP. IF APC DOES NOT DO ANYTHING AND PROVE TO BE A GOVT OF PROPAGANDA AND MIS-INFORMATION CAMPAIGNS, WE WILL KICK THEM OUT TOO. NO PDP, NO APC. WE WILL TRY KOWA OR BEG MUGABE FROM ZIMBABWE TO GOVERN US.

1 Like

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by senior123: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
SleekAbokii:

WE MUST KICK BOTH OF THEM OUT 2019. NO JOKES ANYMORE. I IGBO BOYS, SHOW YOUR SKILLS. COME LET US ASK FOR "NO PDP/NO APC" 2019. NO TINUBU, OBJ, GOODLUCK, SARAKI ALL THESE POLITICIANS
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by senior123: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Akpabio doesnt need to beg in the South east and south South region. The people there will always vote the PDP even if it mean eternal suffering to them. Despite the failure of GEJ in developing the infrastuctures in the SS and SE having ruled for 6yrs, they still wanted PDP. They vote out of hatred for the Yoruba and hausa/fulani tribes so even if PDP nominates a Monkey they will vote for it. Unfortunately for them, their numbers are inconsequential in the scheme of things as seen in the last Elections. They can never out vote the north and the southwest which means APC will rule till at least 2023 grin[/size]

That does not even make sense. These regions are one of the least developed areas in Nigeria. I can select places in the north better that SE/SS. Their govt PDP, a mafia gang by the way, is just stealing their money. Where is the sense in that?
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by SleekAbokii: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
senior123:

WE MUST KICK BOTH OF THEM OUT 2019. NO JOKES ANYMORE. I IGBO BOYS, SHOW YOUR SKILLS. COME LET US ASK FOR "NO PDP/NO APC" 2019. NO TINUBU, OBJ, GOODLUCK, SARAKI ALL THESE POLITICIANS
That the best way to go or we retire them and let them rest in pieces.
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by senior123: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
oganology33:

Why do people think that Nigerians Opposition to APC is an approval to PDP? PDP is a mafia gang and Nigerians that are non-benefitiaries of PDP loots or paid PDP media correspondents on social media platforms will never vote for PDP. That population happens to be more. APC will be evicted too by 2019 if they fail to deliver. And if we have only two choices, honestly, i will vote APC again. The last thing any nigerian want is for the mafia to get a hold of our presidency again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by mideactive: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
E's nt talkin about age,he raised a point.d insult d guy abeg.

SleekAbokii:

I can just tell how old you are with this. I mean no dis-respect to you.
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by drey076(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maybe in next life
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by drey076(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
oganology33:
PDP is a dead party awaiting burial. Quote me anywhere
Re: Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians by drey076(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
9jatriot:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umuchigbo in Enugu Under Attack Now / Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu / Photo: Mrs Onari Duke At Her Daughter Xerona's Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.