Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu (1672 Views)

Biafra: Awgu Lga,enugu Runs Agog As IPOB Igweocha Storms Community In Respect / Fulani Herdsmen At It Again Attack Enugu / Herdsmen Writes A Letter Of Reprisal Attack To Affa Town In Udi Lga Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by mactoni91(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
reports just reaching me now by my fellow corpers there that There's crisis going on at Ebe. They're all out of the community to the LGA Corper's lodge.
Anybody staying around there should also confirm this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by owanguy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
are u sure. dont speculate fake information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by Jazzlite: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
I knew Buhari was lying with his yeye meeting

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yorubas have to send brave men to save enugu people from fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by optional1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
God protect ur poor children who can't defend themselves.
Amen!

My Home state must b peaceful again.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Make all these Fulani people no make me vex ooooo because if I vex enter Enugu, many things will happen oooo... what nonsense..

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by mactoni91(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
armed police men now drafted to the LGA's Corper's lodge.
Corpers there say they got info abt the herdsmen coming to ransack Ebe community.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by HiddenShadow: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hagmond:

You mean Diya Abi Afonja

I don't blame you but the useless governor who prefers eating Aisha's rice than buying guns to arm 3000 vigilantes to comb the bushes and forests of Enugu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You mean Diya Abi Afonja

I don't blame you but the useless governor who prefers eating Aisha's rice than buying guns to arm 3000 vigilantes to comb the bushes and forests of Enugu

I think Ojukwu, the abidjan tourist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by HiddenShadow: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

I think Ojukwu, the abidjan tourist.
Awolowo the otapiapia suicide drinker

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Awolowo the otapiapia suicide drinker

Ojukwu the disgraced abidjan tourist cum coward general of the federation whoss wife was pummeled by the loudmouthed FFK while ojukwu was bedridden. What a shame

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by ArmedRobber: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You mean Diya Abi Afonja

Stop beating ur dry chest , become igboland becomes islamic caliphate, run down to oyo for tutorials on how to deal with fulani herdsmengringrin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by mightyhazell: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm! These demons just dey roam freely

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by Qelvin(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
mactoni91:
armed police men now drafted to the LGA's Corper's lodge.
Corpers there say they got info abt the herdsmen coming to ransack Ebe community.
So the corpers are now the CIA that know every fulani movement abi, do something useful with your life and stop creating false alarm you slag.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by mightyhazell: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm! These demons just dey roam freely! Where are the brave men from enugu??

I really don't like dis!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by OfoIgbo: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hagmond:

but they are all kneeling before mere Maj. Al-Mustafa

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by loopman: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Iboland is under Fulani siege.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by HiddenShadow: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
Hmmm! These demons just dey roam freely! Where are the brave men from enugu??

I really don't like dis!

The problem lies with the laughing goat called the governor.

Instead of buying guns to arm 3000youths to comb the forests, he is busy laughing like a castrated goat.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by loopman: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
HiddenShadow:

The problem lies with the laughing goat called the governor.

Instead of buying guns to arm 3000youths to comb the forests, he is busy laughing like a castrated goat.

He was wailing here. He is not different from Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu by fritiyo: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
When I heard buhari sent army generals to go to the south to fetch out pipeline vandales, I knew it was not becos of pipeline vandales that he sent them there.

He knew if he did not send the nigerian army to the south south dia will be enuf gun in the hands of the Southerners to kill his Fulani herdmens, so he decided to sent d army all in the name of pipeline vandales.

one thing am sure of is that Igbo are good for taken the pond of flash if they makeup their mind to face these idiots called buhari brothers.

Ask Onitsha people how they usually deal with dis set of animals

buhari a confuse kindergarten president.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Mrs Onari Duke At Her Daughter Xerona's Birthday Dinner / Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " / See The Disease President Buhari Is Suffering From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.