Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,789 members, 7,841,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians (274 Views)

Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians by frubben(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
I have noticed that Nigerians are good at finding fault but don't bother to stress demselves in looking for the solution. We read about different articles about hw Christians are dis and that but d said people forget they are still Christians and that the mantle ship of cleaning the name Christain still rest on dere shoulders. As for me and my household we are cleaning up d name and making an exception. We are going to live the real life of a christain. People will mention our name when defining Christianity. Just an honest christain saying my mind.

(1) (Reply)

"This Do In Remembrance Of Me" / Be Encouraged Part 2!! / The Almighty God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.