Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,268 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

"This Do In Remembrance Of Me" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "This Do In Remembrance Of Me" (275 Views)

God Said He Would Blot Out All Remembrance Of Amalek. Did He? / In Remembrance Of Me / Important Of Remembrance Of Almighty Allah (GOD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"This Do In Remembrance Of Me" by overcomersfaith(f): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Do you want to be an overcomer, I tell you today to leave the hurting of yesterday, the disappointment of yesterday, the pains and agonies of yesterday and move into the glorious future God has prepared for you from the beginning. Is there already, all you need do is to navigate into it and keep on moving forward. Stop moving back and front.

Today’s topic is very crucial in the life of every child of God. This is one of the “one thing” that Jesus instructed us as He was about going back to His Father to do in His remembrance - “the breaking of bread and drinking of His blood” which represent “His body and blood”. But you must participate in it worthy.

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Taking The Church Outside The Walls / The Flesh / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.