Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) (93759 Views)

The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
crixtex:
Ngenekwenu... I guess u ve eaten jollof rice today; and u ve been settled ur pay per post stipend... so tell me how are ds fairing under PMB...

Education
Electricity
Fuel
Sports
Economy
CBN recruitment. ..

God bless the military. .

Thanks......
Oga, Rome wasn't built in a day. You will agree with me that security and fight against corruption are already in the kitty. I think Economy should be next.
The yorubas will say "if a tree falls on another tree, you first remove the one on top".
Remember Baba has just used 1/8 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
and who bought them? sperm-brains. Appreciate Jonathan for once.............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
I don't see any difference .it is still d same uniform and jets as last year

A heck of a lot of difference; integrated command and control, autonomous right to launch sorties, better turn around maintenance guaranteeing no windows for enemy regrouping.

But there is more to come. One brand new squadron of the 4th generation J17 Block fighter Jet.

Local missile pod re- arming of Alpha Jets and automated heads up missile guidance systems for the Fenec helicopters by S.A firm

It's a completely re-energized and retooled air force.

No comparison whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by nduchucks: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
cool NgeneUkwenu nwanyi maramma cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is wonderful, you mean he did all this in less than a year after swearing in? Big lies, give GEJ credits @ least for once, cos its wrong to still people's glory
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]GEJ and DASUKI SHALL never know peace for stealing the money meant for defending the country and buying arms for our troops. GEJ will be inflicted with leprosy and mama peace will go blind. Their 10th generations shall suffer what they made Nigerians suffer with their massive looting in Jesus name..Amen cool[/size]
Weakling, what do you know? Is it every news presented to you that you accept, just believing a Govt. saying they did all these less than a year ago is all lies. This is the work of GEJ, the using hero.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by elrony(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:
Kwenu ngene. Zombie.

Ngene Zombie!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like that song cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
U see d prblm here is dat follown politics wil give u more heartaches, whoever is a Nigerian is also involved in d dirty game.
bloodykiller:
useless bastard nonentity lair Muhammed the charlatan coupled with the hopeless product of rape aisha must be really mad at the rice eating zombie crew for hiding away in shame while their useless vagabond vulture called mumuhamado mumuharii receives bashing by the angry masses.

useless scallywag bastard people
ndi ala

ngeneukwenu how far naa shey apc go take rivers
shey Wike na caretaker gov.
sore looser

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I thought soldiers are always tall... ?
They don't all have to be above 6ft tall. As far as they meet the minimum height requirement, they're good to go.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wailers what sayeth ye?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please God help me join the Airforce, please
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
CFCman:

They don't all have to be above 6ft tall. As far as they meet the minimum height requirement, they're good to go.
That particular one in the centre is short na. I am just asking o, I know it shouldn't be entirely about the height, after all he is performing but I had this idea that they are always tall. I have never seen any of that height.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
So u r a wailer, nice to meet u.
Well if wailing will make us get back to greatness again as a nation(but certainly not under this Godforsaken APC government) so be it bro.Nice meeting you also.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by MoneypassGod(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Paperwhite:
Well if wailing will make us get back to greatness again as a nation(but certainly not under this Godforsaken APC government) so be it bro.Nice meeting you also.
So how does it feel to be a wailer?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
idupaul:
One thing is certain now the war against Boko Haram under Jonathan was sabotaged by Northern military officers on instruction from their elders
GBAM! doze stupid northern elites will never av peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]GEJ and DASUKI SHALL never know peace for stealing the money meant for defending the country and buying arms for our troops. GEJ will be inflicted with leprosy and mama peace will go blind. Their 10th generations shall suffer what they made Nigerians suffer with their massive looting in Jesus name..Amen cool[/size]
N wot wud be ur own reward for using ur filthy thumb in empowering an illiterate dullard .
A clueless president destroying Nigéria beyond any level one can fathom .
A man só oblivious to the plight n sufferings of his ppl that he keeps truncating n galavanting from one part of the world to another,while his country is on fire.
Tellus What wud be ur own reward ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Those are fighter jets ordered by Yaradua o for his vision 2020. Keep claiming it for jonah and Buhari since dead man cannot talk. Jona own was faulty upon arrival.

https://www.naij.com/711464-jonathans-fighter-jets-cant-used-boko-haram-naf.html

https://beegeagle./2011/08/31/on-nigerian-navy-and-nigerian-air-force-agusta-helicopters/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Progress2468(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
I thought Dasuki shared the money meant for this amongst his friends

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Progress2468(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
chimze:
Those are fighter jets ordered by Yaradua o for his vision 2020. Keep claiming it for jonah and Buhari since dead man cannot talk. Jona own was faulty upon arrival.

https://www.naij.com/711464-jonathans-fighter-jets-cant-used-boko-haram-naf.html

https://beegeagle./2011/08/31/on-nigerian-navy-and-nigerian-air-force-agusta-helicopters/

Who was VP during Yardua's tenure
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
greenpasture:

A heck of a lot of difference; integrated command and control, autonomous right to launch sorties, better turn around maintenance guaranteeing no windows for enemy regrouping.

But there is more to come. One brand new squadron of the 4th generation J17 Block fighter Jet.

Local missile pod re- arming of Alpha Jets and automated heads up missile guidance systems for the Fenec helicopters by S.A firm

It's a completely re-energized and retooled air force.

No comparison whatsoever.
that jet you posted cost more than £50M

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
If gej couldn't use the jets he bought, then let buhari show him how it's used.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by justicejay(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
crixtex:
Ngenekwenu... I guess u ve eaten jollof rice today; and u ve been settled ur pay per post stipend... so tell me how are ds fairing under PMB...

Education
Electricity
Fuel
Sports
Economy
CBN recruitment. ..

God bless the military. .

Thanks......
Even the security is not at its best or what about the fulanis?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by koboko69: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3547682_air6_jpegaccb049a5bfa766e923eb17ab5bf7511

HSE ANORMALY ALERT
Civilian... Were u told it was a loaded weapon?

A loaded firearm should always be pointed away from humans when being operated in a non combat environment.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by bugattiveron: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
I don't see any difference .it is still d same uniform and jets as last year
plz check very well...may be ure suffering from glaucoma
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by zcee: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Which buhari... All D's tins ar Jonathan's legacy... So don't call buhari I will jus say he s implementing wat Jonathan did angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by nbright: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
mynd44 no go see this one o, na to rush ban when I reply that agatu g0@t wey name start with o and ends with a, I no call omenka o
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op receive it.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Una no go kill person. Lmho. Starting today, I embrace change. And by change i mean, mind my business n my bank balance cheesy so I can Live Long And Prosper.
Imagine telling my children that I can't afford their school fees because of Buhari?? I'm not that irresponsible irrespective of bad or good economy. Thank God for my father, never made any excuse, not once. Irrespective of how bad things got, he provided and I'm going to do same. Billionaire Mentality.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by dapsylee(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2016
There are so many uninformed people here, these during GEJ's time NATO and allied forces stopped selling weapons to Nigeria! They lifted the sanctions when PMB was sworn in!

So how did GEJ buy weapons? From who?

The ones they wanted to buy in a black market setting was the one Papa Ayo Oritshejafor's jet was involved in.

So people should stop lying to us here!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Ngenekwenu I do not wish to insult you but you are very foolish for this post. What do you mean by NAF contributing their quota since Buhari became President? My cousin who graduated as the best in his class in the NAF and once flew the Vice President was killed by the Boko Haram and you come here to politicize their death?
God will judge you. I don't think you've lost anyone to the insurgency that's why you have the guts to post this and the MODS even put it on Front page.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by melachima(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
madam pack well before u carry curses wey no get cure.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
erico2k2:

that jet you posted cost more than £50M

It's actually priced at $25-30 million. And the initial order is three to climb to 9-12.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.