Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) (93755 Views)

The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

See the "The Children of Hate! Known as IPOP Youths! Any good news about their Country/President makes them sick...!

My prayer is, every enemy of this country...do what? Die By Fire!

They said we should stop praying evil for our enemies cos God never answers such prayers. sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3013707/what-early-church-prayed-saul
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Elbowroom: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

and who bought the Jets grin
tell your bastard vagabond burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii to start implementation of the budget then we can talk about Gej's fighter jet later
shameless people

heheheh e pain you die say we de win the war on insurgency
The same insurgency your paymasters siphoned our public funds with

eyin Ole oloriburuku gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I wonder what would have happened To The Military Had Buhari met the Money looted and stashed away by the Dasuki's and the Only ineffectual Buffoon....

Standing Ovation For The Prudent, incorruptible, and effective Muhammadu ChukwuBuIkem Buhari...
Last standing zombie.Guess you have won Rivers state as you have been whining about?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
I wonder what would have happened To The Military Had Buhari met the Money looted and stashed away by the Dasuki's and the Only ineffectual Buffoon....

Standing Ovation For The Prudent, incorruptible, and effective Muhammadu ChukwuBuIkem Buhari...
[/s] SERVICE OF LAWMA IS NEEDED HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Elbowroom: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
seunny4lif:
Where is Buhari's weapons? ??

GEJ ghost still working grin Since the substandard weapons dey kill BH and the fake jets still dey kill BH
Thank GEJ cheesy cheesy
IPOD youth hahaha
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by tempest01(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Month don end...dem don share rice
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chai... These PD Pigs supporters sabi crie o grin. Why e dey pain you nau You shoulds told that Badluck Jonathan(the drunkard) to do the same while in office. BUT JONATHAN WOULD RATHER GOT DRUNK AND LOOK LIKE THIS THAN DOING THE NECESSARY THINGS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Aaam(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
i feel surprise when some useless idiots would be calling our presidents some rubbish names, dont av parents? did the last government who u claim bought d plances used them? If not for buhari will u know that we ever had air force nt to talk of their planes? Y cant you idiots jst accept the fact that our president wants a good future for this country and he his doing is best.. the foolish past president who you claim to be literate was jst a big fool, i repeat a v.big fool... And any of u dat insults buhari will be foolish forever... Rubbish...
Any foolish idiot dat quote me and say rubbish will continue to be a fool.. vexed... welldone mr president....* pmb is working*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

tell your bastard vagabond burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii to start implementation of the budget then we can talk about Gej's fighter jet later
shameless people
Trade by bata 10 cows to one Jet.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Aaam:
i feel surprise when some useless idiots would be calling our presidents some rubbish names, dont av parents? did the last government who u claim bought d plances used them? If not for buhari will u know that we ever had air force nt to talk of their planes? Y cant you idiots jst accept the fact that our president wants a good future for this country and he his doing is best.. the foolish past president who you claim to be literate was jst a big fool, i repeat a v.big fool... And any of u dat insults buhari will be foolish forever... Rubbish...
Any foolish idiot dat quote me and say rubbish will continue to be a fool.. vexed... welldone mr president....* pmb is working*
Kia see wetin PHCN do U.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
My President is working grin

By the way he should do something about those stupeed fulani herdsmen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is evidence that the pay per post zombies have received their monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by adenine02: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

See the "The Children of Hate! Known as IPOP Youths! Any good news about their Country/President makes them sick...!

My prayer is, every enemy of this country...do what? Die By Fire!

amen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
I thought soldiers are always tall... ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
bloodykiller:

not even a pistol

ngeneukwenu knows that Buhari is a certified kunu drinker from Daura without brain
I heard he bought motor bike
Abi that nor follow.?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by ImpactWorld(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Buhari has not bought a single bullet almost one year as president.
APC and their supporters are shameless.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Beremx:
angry angry

Even Aunty Beremx dey vex shocked
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Aaam:
So after all these noise. We just discovered GEJ even bought some jets and they are actually flying and also they NAF have guns? ?
In other news we have not seen any money recovered from Dasuki. We are waiting still.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Cjizzy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]GEJ and DASUKI SHALL never know peace for stealing the money meant for defending the country and buying arms for our troops. GEJ will be inflicted with leprosy and mama peace will go blind. Their 10th generations shall suffer what they made Nigerians suffer with their massive looting in Jesus name..Amen cool[/size]
For your mind now Jesus na Terminator abi??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]GEJ and DASUKI SHALL never know peace for stealing the money meant for defending the country and buying arms for our troops. GEJ will be inflicted with leprosy and mama peace will go blind. Their 10th generations shall suffer what they made Nigerians suffer with their massive looting in Jesus name..Amen cool[/size]

Wish you the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by mandax: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
https://www.naij.com/782197-photos-nigerian-airforce-north-east-will-make-proud.html

Photos: See What Nigerian Airforce Have Turned Into Under President Buhari

– The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) is contributing its own quota to the fight against insurgency in the North East zone

– The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar, has been a role model for the Airforce personnel in the frontline

– The CAS visited the two states recently after a similar visit in December 2015

– NAF personnel used the visit to show some of their assets, arms, ammunition and contributions to bringing lasting peace to the region

The personnel of the Nigerian Airforce in Borno and Adamawa states were in high spirits as the CAS visited them during the Easter celebrations.

Picture 1: CAS, Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar addressing the press during his visit

Addressing officers and men of the NAF participating in the counter insurgency operation against the Boko Haram Terrorists, the CAS said: ”those who deserve standing ovation, and our sincere appreciation as a nation, are those living in trenches at this time of Easter, those who have sacrificed their comfort that we may have peace and stability in the North East.” 

Picture 2: Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar greets the NAF personnel

He stated that the entire nation is grateful to the men and women of the Armed Forces for their selfless sacrifices and commitment to the course of the nation.

Picture 3: Guerillas and Commandos in the NAF

Picture 4: NAF fighter jets parked on the tarmac

No body asked the question: why insurgency in Nigeria?

We go fight tire with fighting, while Sharia Criminal Codes mongers in one part of Nigeria make us return to the dark ages.

What does Boko Haram says it's fighting for? A country governed with sharia criminal codes. Which section of Nigeria adopted the use of Sharia criminal codes? Northernmost party of Nigeria.

The fight without fundamental questions goes on grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
shachris02:
has bubu bought any air weaponry yet?
nigerianvenom:

Ask him if buhari bought any of those equipment

Yes in 1984 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by bendeniceguy: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
The WICKED LIES People like you tell is the reason why y'all live in darkness, fear, poverty and oppression!!!!! Those jets parked on the tarmac are called Chengdu F7ni and were all (15) bought in 2008 by former president OBJ. Those Tavor rifles of the NNSBSC where first ordered by the same OBJ from Isreal. Even the uniforms worn by your new Buhari airforce were introduced over 2 years ago so what has your Buhari given the airfoce since he became president? Answer. NOTHING apart from a bunch of OKADAS that were commissioned last month for the infantry. If you want to tell LIES, atleast tell the ones you can defend. In your place, i will take down this lie-lie post and cry in SHAME.
NgeneUkwenu:
https://www.naij.com/782197-photos-nigerian-airforce-north-east-will-make-proud.html

Photos: See What Nigerian Airforce Have Turned Into Under President Buhari

– The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) is contributing its own quota to the fight against insurgency in the North East zone

– The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar, has been a role model for the Airforce personnel in the frontline

– The CAS visited the two states recently after a similar visit in December 2015

– NAF personnel used the visit to show some of their assets, arms, ammunition and contributions to bringing lasting peace to the region

The personnel of the Nigerian Airforce in Borno and Adamawa states were in high spirits as the CAS visited them during the Easter celebrations.

Picture 1: CAS, Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar addressing the press during his visit

Addressing officers and men of the NAF participating in the counter insurgency operation against the Boko Haram Terrorists, the CAS said: ”those who deserve standing ovation, and our sincere appreciation as a nation, are those living in trenches at this time of Easter, those who have sacrificed their comfort that we may have peace and stability in the North East.” 

Picture 2: Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar greets the NAF personnel

He stated that the entire nation is grateful to the men and women of the Armed Forces for their selfless sacrifices and commitment to the course of the nation.

Picture 3: Guerillas and Commandos in the NAF

Picture 4: NAF fighter jets parked on the tarmac

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Beremx(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
komek:

Congrats
longest time. how are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is it the same president that doesn't stay in his own country that is developing the Nigerian Airforce? You really must be kidding.

Things are deteriorating in the country, you folks are busy posting pictures upandan. APC so far in the last 1 year has FAILED. Accept it. That is the first step - acceptance of failure because they have indeed failed. Whilst I was no fan of GEJ because in my opinion he was a buffoon, Buhari has fared worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by komek(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Beremx:
longest time. how are you doing?
We are good here. I hope u guys are cool too.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Exxit(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

shameless people
grin grin grin no one ever spoke my mind in a sentence..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by tivta(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
My problem with Nigerian youths is that they forget to quickly, was it not the same government that said the previous government did not buy arms? Then later said they bought substandard arms and now a paid minion is posting pictures of the said substandard arms? We all should say the truth no matter our tribe. If we don't this nation is doomed...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Bluffly: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
I don't see any difference .it is still d same uniform and jets as last year

Maybe they are trying to tell us that NAF has no equipment before except for MEN because I do not see anything advance here except for basic things, very basic things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
We need to stop all these hero-worshiping of our leaders...it's hypocrisy of the highest order...this is 21st century, world leaders are taking on 21st century problems and finding worthy solutions...it's the leader's job to do all these, none of these is beyond a Nigerian state. Let's focus and move on. I dont need compare what's been done in other climes in terms of military reinforcement and armories. Let's CHANGE our mind set. We have alot of work to do for our children and the ones unborn. God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by ahaz: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

is that all? I was expecting to see the latest f14s anf16s fighter jets bought by olodo daura you ended up with the shagari era Alfa jets...mr are shame not catch you.
mtjeeeew sip my palmwine o jare
Re: Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
mandax:

No body asked the question: why insurgency in Nigeria?

We go fight tire with fighting, while Sharia Criminal Codes mongers in one part of Nigeria make us return to the dark ages.

What does Boko Haram says it's fighting for? A country governed with sharia criminal codes. Which section of Nigeria adopted the use of Sharia criminal codes? Northernmost party of Nigeria.

The fight without fundamental questions goes on grin grin grin

Its really unfair to paint northern Muslims and sharia lovers wt the terrorist brush. I think ur actually promoting fundamentalism. The north west of nigeria adopted sharia, the northwest is very peaceful.

Nigerian Muslims are mostly not extremists. Those are just d facts. In fact most of them are corrupt thieves, wt no moral bone in their body, like d rest of other Nigerians. They are also very traditional/tribal.

The boko haram terrorists are a serious threat and their no.1 victims are Nigerian northern Muslims. They are like Isis and d taliban and just want a radical caliphate wt no western influence whatsoever, no tribal traditions, no entertainment and no culture apart from d worship of islam - no questions asked. Pls there is a DRASTIC difference. Don't equate it wt such flippancy cos u hate d religion.

Hope u know d UAE is a muslim country and also d most forward thinking place u cld ever experience as far as modernism, entertainment, culture or education goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.