Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Website For Sale With Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website For Sale With Adsense Account (1064 Views)

Make $50per Day With Adsense - See How To / Blog With Adsense For Sale / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Kvistpublishing: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
I decided to dispose one of my websites as I wouldn't be able to manage all.

It's a Dating website, with adsense ass running.

So if you're interested in buying the website and adsense, Contact me. It's just for 12k.

datebyday..com
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by bros12345: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
You must have drank kunu mixed with shekpe. If you were in someone's shoes will you buy that nonsense?

Look for another way to get 12k please. I guess you want to buy 10 litres of fuof with that.

See what buhari has caused you
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Ulrich01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
bros12345:
You must have drank kunu mixed with shekpe. If you were in someone's shoes will you buy that nonsense?

Look for another way to get 12k please. I guess you want to buy 10 litres of fuof with that.

Hahahahahahah cheesy @ the bolded. i swear i laughed so hard reading that statement. kunu mixed with shekpe. grin grin grin grin
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Yteflon(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

So if you're interested in buying the website and adsense, Contact me. It's just for 12k.

datebyday..com
how do i contact u
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
@Yteflon, check his signature
#TeamNCT cares

1 Like

Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by hayPizzle(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

datebyday..com
i only need the template can you help me plz
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Kvistpublishing: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
hayPizzle:
i only need the template can you help me plz

Yeah... Contact me bro
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by hayPizzle(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Yeah... Contact me bro
how is it gonna be let discuss it here
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by boldkelvin: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oga so u want to sell a website that is not yours-.com. Adsense my feet. Na mugu go pay u 1k sef
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Kvistpublishing: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
hayPizzle:
how is it gonna be let discuss it here

Bro... Just drop something. An Mtn 1k recharge card would be fine, I'll send it to your mail.... Don't bargain this please
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Opistorincos(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

datebyday..com

is your adsense hosted or non hosted
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Kvistpublishing: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Opistorincos:

is your adsense hosted or non hosted

Non-hosted sir
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Opistorincos(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Non-hosted sir

kindly drop your whatsapp no
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by Kvistpublishing: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Opistorincos:

kindly drop your whatsapp no

Check my signature
Re: Website For Sale With Adsense Account by richiepauls: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2016
bros12345:

Sorry to derail a bit. Please @bros12345, in reference to your thread
https://www.nairaland.com/833952/scam-not

Do you know that cliff Odebala has played another fast one on people sometime last year using a site (talkafricadotco) as his con tool?

The silent treatment is what he is using presently and has gone with almost 4 million naira from unsuspecting Nigerians.

Such rip off will keep happening unless victims have a platform on which they can lay their complain and put their experience for others to see and not also fall victim.

His recent site is nairaboards dot com... and I think He has a big fish he is targetting.....
Nigerians have to be careful

Long live Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Account For Sale / {GRAB}100 Million Keywords - User Generated (google Suggestions) - FREE Download / I Just Got A .com Domain At #1000 And I Can Help You Get One Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.