Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland (6496 Views)

I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by AmazingSolutnz(m): 2:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Great one OP..!
You saw an opportunity and you took hold of it.
Someone once defined being poor as this: Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly (P.O.O.R)

And thanks for sharing...can go along way to encourage someone else to ...get awake and ...Take Action!
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by kennyman2000(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Believe this story at ur own risk. Its the owner of the company framing up story to advertise his biz. Buy the machine at ur own risk cos have seen barbers sharpening their clippers blade theirselves times without nos.

Make God bring more sales to ur company Op. I just hate the fact that u lied in bid to advertise ur company.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by Emmysteve9(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2016
kennyman2000:
Believe this story at ur own risk. Its the owner of the company framing up story to advertise his biz. Buy the machine at ur own risk cos have seen barbers sharpening their clippers blade theirselves times without nos.

Make God bring more sales to ur company Op. I just hate the fact that u lied in bid to advertise ur company.
my thought exactly. 'She' claim to earn at least 7k Daily which is quite outrageous. It means at least 50 barbers bring their clippers for sharpening everyday.

1 Like

Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by OCTAVO: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Emmysteve9:
7k Daily or weekly? Even barbers hardly make such in one week o
I tire. N7000/N200 = 35 clippers per day. N7000/N150 = 46 clippers per day.. Meaning she does an average of 40 clippers daily depending on how much she charges.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by Omojayejaye(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
I smell lies

Another lying Mohammed spotted.. undecided
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by Besto(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
seunajia:
The company's name is Zoe and you're pureZoe...

All the best in your business!

Na marketing

7000k daily... Even if na every 2days barbers dey sharpen dia blade.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by akanbiaa(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
hungryboy:
Nice one madam,
Make me too follow find way come open cutlass sharpening business
LoL so cultist will patronize you, but they need to test how good your work is hope your skin is hard enough
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by akanbiaa(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
kennyman2000:

Why you come expose the OP like these naw, u bad gan o, anyway most barbers i see use a handheld iron looking tool to sharpen their clipers and i dont think that tool wount be more than a few thousands
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by hungryboy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
akanbiaa:
LoL so cultist will patronize you, but they need to test how good your work is hope your skin is hard enough

i go employ you as tester nah,
If dem wan test, dem do am for your body, for every test na 10naira i go dey pay you
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by akanbiaa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
hungryboy:
i go employ you as tester nah,
If dem wan test, dem do am for your body, for every test na 10naira i go dey pay you
That is subject to if i apply or show interest, anyway sha be careful because a rival cult group will attack you for sharpening cutlass for another cult group.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by hrhobi1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op don paddle him boat go anoda zone. Ran away lol.

1 Like

Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by emperorchedda(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Purezoe:
I stumbled on a post on nairaland sometime ago about a company called Zoe Sharpening Tech And Engineering that deal on Clipper blade Sharpening machine. I made inquiry on Clipper blade Sharpening from the barbers in my area but was surprised to know that they all go to a neighboring town in kano. Even though I was a lady I was ready to do any job that could fetch me good money.
I contacted the company and we negotiated. I obtained a loan and add it to the money I saved during nysc to purchase the machine. I was given 1hr training on the point of purchase. When I returned to my base in Kano I mounted the machine in one corner of the house because I had no shop them. I printed cards and advertised my services to the barbers around. They were excited and patronized me the next day. They brought 5 to 20 Clipper blades for Sharpening while I charge N150 to N200 to sharpen one blade. The barbers were even the ones advertising my services to their colleagues which led to high patronage in matter of weeks.
I have been able to repay most of the loan and have rented a shop for my clipper blade Sharpening service. I am very happy with my job now. Thank God for Nairaland.
LOL smart Nigerians don catch you grin
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by Janeyinspires(f): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Your kind give the women folks hope that,'independence' still exist in women's dictionary.

Thumbs up!
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by AmazingSolutnz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
kennyman2000:

Bros, you are correct. I no been even look the OP's Name in comparison with the supposed company name-Zoe.

I noticed the bloated earning claim but waved it aside as perhaps what OP earned the first few days or so.

Thanks for seeing thro this.......wey de OP sef?? No more comments? grin
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by daywalker02: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
iyblaq:

please can u link me? I base in calabar, im interested in the business

bros, think about this. a new clipper blade cost between 250 to 500. word!
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by blaze2cool(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
I guess this post is to help sell the machine not the business idea or how u started earning and making money, now if you dear me say the price of the machine and how to get it
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by murphyrichy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol, @op next time try do d posting on Kenyaland not nairaland.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by Olarajee(m): 3:53am On Apr 01, 2016
tgmservice:
gbagown!!!

Gbagaun.... gown nikan ko... blouse nii...!
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by Olarajee(m): 3:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Immediately I read the post... I noticed what others noticed too... Zoe indeed.

You wan sell your product abii... anyway be more truthful na.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by Horizon86: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
This clipper blade sharpening with machine na big time business in calabar and portharcourt here. The sharpening stone too dey disappoint us because the blade goes blunt before you go finish barbing one person hair. How can I get that machine?
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland by lionphil(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Purezoe:
I stumbled on a post on nairaland sometime ago about a company called Zoe Sharpening Tech And Engineering that deal on Clipper blade Sharpening machine. I made inquiry on Clipper blade Sharpening from the barbers in my area but was surprised to know that they all go to a neighboring town in kano. Even though I was a lady I was ready to do any job that could fetch me good money.
I contacted the company and we negotiated. I obtained a loan and add it to the money I saved during nysc to purchase the machine. I was given 1hr training on the point of purchase. When I returned to my base in Kano I mounted the machine in one corner of the house because I had no shop them. I printed cards and advertised my services to the barbers around. They were excited and patronized me the next day. They brought 5 to 20 Clipper blades for Sharpening while I charge N150 to N200 to sharpen one blade. The barbers were even the ones advertising my services to their colleagues which led to high patronage in matter of weeks.
I have been able to repay most of the loan and have rented a shop for my clipper blade Sharpening service. I am very happy with my job now. Thank God for Nairaland.

OP, how does 20 clipper blades at #200 per blade amount to #7000

OP you can lie oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company / Do They Allow For Late Registration At Lagos Nysc Camp? Batch C / Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.