Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Transport And Haulage Business - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport And Haulage Business (106795 Views)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail. / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month
please contact me for more information.

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*160

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Mobile: 08062802467/08052394233

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com / xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*160

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Mobile: 08062802467/08052394233

E- mail: xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by patoskybobo: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hello pls am looking for haulage agents in the south south states and southwest.....i have 30feet 20tonnes truck that travels from lagos to different destinations in nigeria. Am seeking an agent within this states to get load for my truck when ever its coming to your state, i will notify you and you can arrange load and get your commission. If you are interested please email me patoskybobo@yahoo.com for more details and pictures. Thanks

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by favour2012(f): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please I need 25 to 30 tons of truck(as many as possible) to transport fespa sand from abeokuta to ibafo for a month,please is very urgent, if you are interested, you can contact me on 07036373936 or pin:2B1AC861. Thank you
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2014
favour2012:
Please I need 25 to 30 tons of truck(as many as possible) to transport fespa sand from abeokuta to ibafo for a month,please is very urgent, if you are interested, you can contact me on 07036373936 or pin:2B1AC861. Thank you

let's talk better via email, whatsapp or bbm

08098571166 08085789451
alpha.vision@yahoo.com
7fd030d7
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by flyingdutchman(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2014
call me on 08087226200
aeon:
Stagger

I am into petroleum marketing, so I can talk more authoritatively about tankers. Others who are more versed in haulage of general goods can shed more light on that aspect.

Do you have an email address or a BB where i contact you. i kinda need some info in this. cheers
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
flyingdutchman:
call me on 08087226200

email: alpha.vision@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by flyingdutchman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Barbara, you've got mail.
Barbara007:

email: alpha.vision@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by laudate: 3:16am On Dec 04, 2014
stagger:

But make no mistake: HAULAGE BUSINESS IS GOOD BUSINESS, despite the challenges. There is no business without risk. I think a business that can give me between N30,000 to N300,000 per trip and more is every inch worth risking some capital for. wink

Do you own these trucks/tankers yourself? Or are you just a commission agent hiring them out on behalf of the owners for a fee?

You need to clarify this as this will give a clearer picture to those who want to venture into this field. If you are just a commission agent or middle-man that hires out trucks for others to use, then you may be saying haulage business is good business, because each time you hire out a truck you get a commission and go your way without worrying about other expenses. undecided

But if you are the owner of the truck/tanker and (not the driver), and you have to face maintenance fees, mechanic wahala, cost of spare parts, NUPENG charges, drivers' dishonesty, fluctuating diesel costs, bad roads that cause damage to the trucks etc., then you will not be saying the same thing. angry

Haulage business is stressful and the returns are not worth the hassle unless you are also the owner of the goods/petroleum products that is being transported from one point to the other. Ask the true owners of the trucks and you will learn a lot of lessons from them. Even at the depots, you see trucks parked down for days, without adequate jobs to do... shocked

My advice for anyone going into this business, is to think twice and pray hard.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by laudate: 1:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Forget those so-called 'guides'. They are long on rhetoric and short on reality. We are talking reality here, undisciplined drivers, dubious mechanics, bad roads, extortioners in police uniform etc. Are those captured in your 'guide'?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2015
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck tonnage. we are in need of 20tons truck coverbody for long terms job. we will be using it to transport carton (paper).

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*150

Mobile: 08077428708

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mr lawal, let us work together, i told u i have r model mack head idle at ijebu ode. let us work, look for flat bed body with tyres and let work 50% by 50%. am really interested in this business. get back to me on 07058044622
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by jta2012(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
The business is very lucrative but demaniding in term of supervision,management and attendant risk which could
sometiems wipe away your profits just like electronic wiper .
If u want to engage in this business u must be very bold,nossy,risky and dedicated as it is one of the business
with the propensity to shortchanged the promoters of this business.
I wish u the best if u choose this kind of business.
see u at the TOP
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by kinharold(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello guys, I have been away for a really long time on this thread and haulage post in general. I have been in the haulage thing for long and has seen the good, the bad and the really ugly side of it.

I am writing now particularly because of all the calls and contacts I have been receiving especially for advice and consultations (I appreciate them all). Please, note that I am no into areas of haulage that include long trailer/trucks such as Flatbeds, Bucket backs etc. while can give counsel to those areas (to the best of my knowledge); for now I only work with

1. Dump Trucks (Ten Tyre trucks for Construction materials)
2. Garbage Compactor Trucks (For Waste Management operations).

Also, note that my operations are now majorly in Port Harcourt and Asaba area.

Right now, I urgently need Garbage compactor trucks for lease and manage with a great weekly/monthly payout.

kinharold2@yahoo.com. Thank you all.

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by qquadry(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Good people of like minds,I have a van Ford transit long chassis that I want to involve in haulage please assist in achieving this. Thanks
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
qquadry:
Good people of like minds,I have a van Ford transit long chassis that I want to involve in haulage please assist in achieving this. Thanks

Send me the photo: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by qquadry(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Its very good I found this on naira land forum.God bless the creator of this forum. I have a Ford transit van long chassis with 4 tyres(2.5T) for hire/lease and would like to run it on long term. Any interested haulage company should please contact me on 08055826810 or 09092925426

1 Share

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by qquadry(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
@grace glory pics has been sent to your email please confirm and get back to me.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by yinore(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Foreign used 20Tonne MAN Truck for sale

Price: 5,500,000

This truck can be used to carry 20ft containers without any modification (ready to use).

For further information please call 08033674639

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by qquadry(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2015
A long chassis ford transit van with high roof is available for hire or lease to move goods, appliances or equipments from point to point. contact quadnabresourcesltd on 09092925426;08055826810
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by SOLONZZO(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
TRUCK FOR SALE.

Truck type MAN VOLT
COLOR YELLOW
PRICE 1.4M TO 1.6MILLION
CAPACITY 25 FEET.
Cover body type.
Condition :working

Contact
Solo.nwafor@gmail.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by stanana(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2016
Tanker is in good working condition.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by oreoluwajoseph(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2016
my name is Oreoluwa Famuyide of Harafban Group. I will love to meet with companies or trucks distributors that are into distribution of goods expectially if they have palated trucks that they can use to convey bottled water (NESTLE) in lagos and nigeria in general. If you know anybody or companies who or you are dealing in this kind of business you can call these numbers: 07084447840 (Oreoluwa), G.M.D (Harafban Group) Mrs. Oluwamuyiwa Adeniji: 08186640144, 08120991000. You can also come to our company office situated at 42, Victoria street, off ogudu road, ojota, lagos. Thank you in anticipation of your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by vanuchi(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Hello fellow Trucker, please I would like you to take a look at our logistic website owned by KIVIE Integtared Solutions Ltd, a fast growing Refrigerated / Cold goods Logistics/ Haulage Company located in Nigeria with Offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt. Here is the website www.kiviecorp.com. Constructive criticism of the layout, content and overall navigation is appreciated. Please note that the company services mainly Cold goods customers such as Coldroom company's transporting Frozen Fish, Frozen Chiken and Turkey, as well as imported Apples and Grapes. Thank you for your comments.

Pic: After another successful run

1 Like

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Can I get a 20ton dump truck or tipper for #3million?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Pearl007(f): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
THIS COMPANY IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS , DO NOT USE THEM , THE STUPID PEOPLE PICKED UP MY PACKAGE , THEY COLLECTED MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED . WE HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM BOTH THE SENDER AND THE RECEIVER . THEY WONT PICK CALLS . EVENTUALLY THE SO CALLED COMPANY OWNER PICKED AND SAID THEY HAVE DELIVERED TO THE WRONG PERSON IN KADUNA , THE PERSON IN KADUNA HAS TAMPERED WITH THE GOODS . NO APOLOGIES NOTHING .AND WE HAVE BEEN AT THIS SINCE MONDAY . TILL NOW NO RESPONSE . ALEXANDER BARRET YOU ARE AN INCOMPETENT BUSINESS WOMAN . PAY UP WHAT YOU OWE MY ORGANISATION
Missboss21:
From as low as N500, we provide door to door shipping service across Nigeria, with tracking number provided and next day delivery.

As simple as ABC, Call or email us with Pickup and Delivery details and leave the rest to us.

We can handle from as little as one package to hundreds of thousands
monthly.

WHY US?

Secure Delivery Service (Signature Upon Delivery)

Unbeatable Rates

Door to Door Services

Tracking Number available

Email/Text Confirmation of all deliveries

Ship to all 36states in Nigeria

Saves you and your Business Money, Time and Worry

Choose Us today!!!!

Contact Us:

Email: info@ablogistics.com.ng
Phone: 07046145125
Office Address: 53 Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria

www.facebook.com/ablogisticsng

www.twitter.com/ablogisticsng
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
man diesel or mack 10tyres

for more info:

phone. or whattassp: 08062802467

email: lolostic@yahoo.co
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by jumi07601: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
@lolostic, where will the trucks be stationed? I have a couple of 30 tonne Mack dump trucks.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Jayjay0(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Does anyone know about fuel tankers. If I get one how do I get it into business and what's the pay
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Anyone got very good flatbed trucks to pick up MSC...charcoal from Ogbomoso suburb to Lag...call 08100491344...its weekly trip!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.