Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! (687 Views)

Be Strong In The Lord (the Family Circle) / Do You Take The Name Of The Lord The God In Vain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV)
I form the light, and create darkness: I
make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do
all these things.

Devil =Creator of Evil

Domino Reverad is the true God. He is the God of the Scientists. His purpose for humanity is to keep on discovering his works till death day, not to gather in some temples drinking the blood and eating the flesh of dead Jesus and speaking nonsense tongues which has no power to change anything.

Check out the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS and 'take your life from Jesus' who has come to introduce hellfire the abode of his father to you in a 'peaceful' style so to say.

Will you keep on worshipping the Devil(the creator of evil?)

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! by danex67(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Since you don't believe in this God, then why believe that passage?

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! by johnw74: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Barnes Commentary:

And create evil - The parallelism here shows that this is not to be understood in the sense of all evil, but of that which is the opposite of peace and prosperity. That is, God directs judgments, disappointments, trials, and calamities; he has power to suffer the mad passions of people to rage, and to afflict nations with war; he presides over adverse as well as prosperous events. The passage does not prove that God is the author of moral evil, or sin, and such a sentiment is abhorrent to the general strain of the Bible, and to all just views of the character of a holy God.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Descendant Sees Vision Of Jesus 3 Times — The Last One Saves Him After / Deliverance By Holiness / Build A Proper Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.