Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! (3465 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Munachi abii has kept fame of mbgn for almost 10 years. Rita, Genny, INI edo and many others are well into their 40s and very single yet Munachi is 28 years old and has been able to bag a 23 year old boy as her boyfriend and has kept the relationship going for 5 years! She puts these single actresses to shame! Has gotten a younger man to love her yet these women can't get an older man to look at them.

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Ekugbeh(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Genevive I KNOW, Rita Dominic I KNOW..... xo who z munachi or wah did u call her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Genevive I KNOW, Rita Dominic I KNOW..... xo who z munachi or wah did u call her
stop being ignorant. You know who munachi is. Does Rita or Genny have a husband? NO
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Runtingz16: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ekugbeh:
you responded well. Bro that palmwinetapper of a guy is munachi herself. She uses this forum to promote herself.

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Runtingz16: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
MUNACHI! You make it soooooo easy for us to insult you these days. So success in your mind is having a 23 year old BOYfriend. It is well grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Larrey(f): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Useless post tongue

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Larrey:
Useless post tongue
shut up. Why did you come here den
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by slam7000(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop being ignorant. You know who munachi is. Does Rita or Genny have a husband? NO

What has Rita or Genny got to do with this? Has either ever complained to you about being frustrated about not having a husband?

Your thread is insulting to the two lovely ladies. You don't have to stand on their shoulders to be seen. I think you are suffering from inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by bellefidel(f): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
why are u comparing her to others, it shows how low she truly is ....besides there is no point here that she is dating a 23 yr guy that shows that she is a paedophile .....pls stop insulting munachi in the name of praising her.....yuck beside others are better than here x10

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
slam7000:

What has Rita or Genny got to do with this? Has either ever complained to you about being frustrated about not having a husband?

Your thread is insulting to the two lovely ladies. You don't have to stand on their shoulders to be seen. I think you are suffering from inferiority complex.
at least I have a boyfriend. they don't!
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
bellefidel:
why are u comparing her to others, it shows how low she truly is ....besides there is no point here that she is dating a 23 yr guy that shows that she is a paedophile .....pls stop insulting munachi in the name of praising her.....yuck beside others are better than here x10
no you dumb fool a pedophile is someone who dates a teenager. You're a fool
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
bellefidel:
Palmwinetapper:
angry
bellefidel:
Palmwinetapper:
angry
Palmwinetapper:
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Munachi abii has kept fame of mbgn for almost 10 years. Rita, Genny, INI edo and many others are in their 40s and very single yet Munachi who is older at 48 years old has been able to bag a 23 year old sugarboy as her boyfriend and has kept the relationship going for 5 years! She puts these single actresses to shame! Has gotten a much younger boy to love her yet these women can't get an older man to look at them.
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by slam7000(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

That is not an achievement. You are being disrespectful to these ladies. It's a sign of jealousy and insecurity. You measure yourself with them and feel compensated that you have a younger guy with you.

That boy will leave you when the time comes. You don't love him and it's evident that you are stuck up to him because you think he,ll blow like other artistes. He might have stunted growth in his career, you'll become frustrated and disappointed and think he is a leech and a no good. If his career takes off, he might consider you a liability and go for younger bloods and more beautiful girls within his age group. Then you might consider becoming a third wife for a pot bellied old guy...it's called karma honi. Punishment for all the years of talking bad about others and your fake obsession with 'younger guys'

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
[/font]
you called
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
slam7000:

That is not an achievement. You are being disrespectful to these ladies. It's a sign of jealousy and insecurity. You measure yourself with them and feel compensated that you have a younger guy with you.

That boy will leave you when the time comes. You don't love him and it's evident that you are stuck up to him because you think he,ll blow like other artistes. He might have stunted growth in his career, you'll become frustrated and disappointed and think he is a leech and a no good. If his career takes off, he might consider you a liability and go for younger bloods and fresh of the blooms. Then you might consider becoming a Thursday wife for a pot tummied oldie..it's called karma honi. Punishment for all the years of talking bad about others and your fake obsession with 'younger guys'
oh shut up. We've been together for 5 years and counting. Nothing will shake the relationship. Hate on!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by slam7000(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up. We've been together for 5 years and counting. Nothing will shake the relationship. Hate on!!!

But I'm not hating. He is milking you while you are still relatively fresh with full cream. Wait and see what happens when the hot flushes comes. When you gets moody and there are lots of young fresh ladies with perky boobies for him to tap. Five years is nothing, the boy will run for sure.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by jcross19: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
wait ooh are you munachi abi or is your blood?na wah for this die hard fan!!!. So are you telling me that boyfriend is an husband right? In my area we call it sin partner.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
slam7000:

But I'm not hating. He is milking you while you are still relatively fresh with full cream. Wait and see what happens when the hot flushes comes. When you gets moody and there are lots of young fresh ladies with pert boobies for him to tap. Five years is nothing, the boy will run for sure.
listen! Hear you me! He has not run so far. He has seen the young girls already and still chooses me ok! Its all about love not looks!
And even if he leaves god forbid it. Muna may walk away with a baby so no loss
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
jcross19:
wait ooh are you munachi abi or is your blood?na wah for this die hard fan!!!. So are you telling me that boyfriend is an husband right? In my area we call it sin partner.
this relationship will eventually lead to marriage.
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Flexherbal(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Runtingz16:
MUNACHI! You make it soooooo easy for us to insult you these days. So success in your mind is having a 23 year old BOYfriend. It is well grin grin grin
I wanted to ask , if that is what they use to measure success.
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by jcross19: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
this relationship will eventually lead to marriage.
now I see !!! Is either you re muna or you are the gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
jcross19:
now I see !!! Is either you re muna or you are the gold digger.
who is the gold digger
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
I wanted to ask , if that is what they use to measure success.
yes I do
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Na who I call?
Palmwinetapper:
you called
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Na who I call?
leave me alone. Stop summoning me
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Why the Fvck would I summon you,Muna? I don't do over 40's Vaginas.
Palmwinetapper:
leave me alone. Stop summoning me

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Palmwinetapper: 4:05am On Mar 31, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Why the Fvck would I summon you,Muna? I don't do over 40's Vaginas.
I beg. Have you seen my instagram and twitter? Its popping. I pull men younger than you ok
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by slam7000(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
listen! Hear you me! He has not run so far. He has seen the young girls already and still chooses me ok! Its all about love not looks!

You need to start trying for that baby when the eggs are still a bit ok. If you wait too long, it might not be very wise idea. I don't want to sound hateful and pessimistic about you, someone said you look like an oven baked car with very high mileage. They also said that you tampered with your odometer. If that's true, the young driver will find out soon that that repainted car isn't what it seems. Those things are difficult to hide when it comes to making another life. When he starts spreading and sowing his young seeds and they keep falling on infertile, rocky and bruised surfaces.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Op you are high on igbo weed.
Re: Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! by slam7000(m): 5:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Btw, how are you sure that this boy is even fertile. Five years of busting his nuts on an old nearing sell by date hag might have affected his seed storage the way weevils and other pests attacks seeds in storage bags. Have you done any tests lately.

Two of you might not be very viable you know. He may have been shooting blanks full of water all this while. The very few seeds that make it to your fallopian n uteral rocky fields would have been damaged and heads decapitated by your bad reproductive guillotines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Drake's Curse affect Man Utd Tonight, You Have To See This (photo) / Nigerian Artistes Have Small Dicks / Is Our Reality Scripted By Occult Groups Down The Ages? Visual Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.