Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet (55914 Views)

Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Gossiplover: 5:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Nollywood figures, Rita Dominic and Ramsey Nouah were recently together in a film screening on the red carpet. Ramsey is always cute no matter the time and Rita looks stunning. Well her dress to the occasion has been center of attraction for those we refer to as fashion police. Does it look like a night wear for the bedroom?

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/see-what-rita-dominic-wore-to-event.html

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by PANDOGARI: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Trash! This woman is getting old, she is looking fifty years old already. What she was wearing looks antiquated. Lalastica, fasting and prayers on her behalf please.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Ramsey, marry her kawai

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by iamharkinwaley: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
When she go marry self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Flirtyjane(f): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2016
Why most of these unmarried actress and bloggers don't mind is because they don't celibate. They are getting it steady.

Rita that dress isn't fitting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Yeyegist(f): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
How does her not getting married affect una..

lalasticlala

By the way, that dress na big flop

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by RealJaneDoe: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nawa ooh must somebody even marry self abegi tiwa toyin and funke all got married and see what happened.

Let her kip shinning jare . She'll marry when she's ready

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by casttlebarbz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
And so
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by henrydadon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

poor Ramsey stuck in the friendzone

[img]http://i./BGTeLvwNnDrgs.gif[/img]

39 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by ShitHead(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
When she go marry self?

Tell your mama marry first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Slimvincent(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Everytime see wht dis wore, see wht dat wore...Better news jhor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Judolisco(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ave seen wat wtf should I do wit it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by AlexCk: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
She marry, she no marry,

It's her life naa

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Must everybody marry?.
iamharkinwaley:
When she go marry self?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by bethyz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Think it's a simple dress. She likes simplicity .If you don't go sew your own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Peacetemi: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun
Quick suggestion
I think you should start conducting IQ tests for your mods.

13 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by lailo: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Idol
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by MVLOX(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fine lady but I love my woman thick and a little curvy... So I will pass on dis 1
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stars must do unique things or wear weird things to remain in the news.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by seyoops4u: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Person marry, una go talk,

Person no marry, una go talk.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by kinibigdeal(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
She look like Patience Jonathan
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by bukynkwuenu: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
dressed just like my maid..
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Dc4life(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Who her dress epp.. #smh for this mods sef.
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by seyoops4u: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
chu!...
I kn, u don't mean it
lipsrsealed
bukynkwuenu:
dressed just like my maid..
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by CHYMZZY(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
ok.
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by DEIFIED(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
nah wah ooh. Why nigeria celebrity nor dey like show good example.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.