Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS (54140 Views)

CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / 'Those Calling For CBN Governor's Sack Are Palmwine Drinkers' - Gov. Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by SirWarlock: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
kingstylo01:
politics, very dirty! see as I dey observe naija politics
omo dat pix tho shocked
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by curvilicious: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ha! This na lie bet if u c Edo state wt bad roads ehm u go shout nd swear 4 Oshiomhole even gra na water water. Abeg d swear still stands.

Come nd see d road to my house angry
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by sammyuche(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
You see why we regard IPO Youths as terrorists...

They can lie themselves into trouble..

I no blame u. one look at ur profile dp then I lost the will to make my comment a lengthier one
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by obynaDmob(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
yunnyp:
i wants you all to check the times.

Nigeria time says 10:06;

while Cameroon time says 10:012;

so who is now lying

Lets us be Wise in a right way!

22:06 and 10:12 no be d same 10 baba(24hrs timing)...i dnt like oshiomole really...but like u said, let us be wise in d right way
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by evansjeff(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:
May Thunder fire dat useless ogbeide ifaluyi-isibor of pdp 4 wanting to ruin d reputation of d governor .baba God don himself vindicate d governor. Shame on him n all pdp

Edo is APC
thank you my sister, the way this PDP guys are ruining the image of my governor on this forum eh, they are lucky I've got no time to face them squarely. I've got too busy schedule. APC IS EDO

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Fizzbizzie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
martyns303:
So where is it, Cameroon or Benin? Because both post were made on the 29th, only the time difference. What if the Cameroon guy took the pictures from the Nigerian guy's page?

How will the Cameroonian get the picture from a Nigerian that posted the picture about 12 hours later
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
plainmirror:
Who says money is not good?
I arrived at the bank premises some minutes past four o'clock and saw about two guys pleading with a security man to open the glass door for them to make quick transactions.
I called the other security guy aside and tipped him 1k.
"Oga I need to post this cash today, use this one recharge phone" I told him.

Before I could say 'buhari', the entrance door parted like the red sea in the bible. I gallantly stepped in with those two guys looking dazed at my exploit.

That is the drill my guy!!!

God punish poverty!!!
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by yunnyp(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
erumena:

Check the time difference, Cameroon 10:02am, Nigeria 22pm
Lol.. where did u see your own meridiem in the pics?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by basadenet: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Evil men do live after them. This is a typically law of karma.

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by evansjeff(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
You believe anything you see here without confirmation, even if that pics was of a Nigerian state, was there Benin City written on it? You saw a bike when you know of a fact that bikes no longer ply roads in Benin City, SMH...

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by SHAIBULIAR: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Must we tell the moderators what to do with the op that lied and deceived the members of the public?

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by kingstylo01(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
SirWarlock:
omo dat pix tho shocked
na eyrene be that o cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by swiffy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wether fake pinshor or not e no still dey try.like his not in gud terms with OGA AT D TOP cus its bn long i heard of him visiting aso rock.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by officialkempes: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Attention shocked angry
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by officialkempes: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

lazy tin
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by esejessy(f): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mtchweeee This pics is a Lerner! Come and see for urself.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Yikpata1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
From the picture I can say this is likely Nigeria than Cameroon. On the okada is an inscription "NG" which could stand for Nigeria... Thoughts of a Newlander
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Obamina(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
They(APC)started the lies nahhh
Xposer:
some people bad oo
that's Edo my town, back of osas motor park.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by sherozy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
People with their myopic reasoning faculty. Thank the fact that they ve long banned bike in Benin. I can see a picture of a bike. I thank the OP for revealing the through picture. Of how some jobless low lifer all in the name of political envy would go that far to bringing their selves to disrepute...
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
we don already curse that my use less governor, fake pictures or not grin
apc Will Win Again In Edo
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Tinyemeka(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Does that name sound IPOBic to you?
Did Osu people use your destiny to appease the oracle? undecided

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by legendsilver(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
plainmirror:
Who says money is not good?
I arrived at the bank premises some minutes past four o'clock and saw about two guys pleading with a security man to open the glass door for them to make quick transactions.
I called the other security guy aside and tipped him 1k.
"Oga I need to post this cash today, use this one recharge phone" I told him.

Before I could say 'buhari', the entrance door parted like the red sea in the bible. I gallantly stepped in with those two guys looking dazed at my exploit.
and some people dey twitter dey rant on how to fix naija. Nonsense
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by daywalker02: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

check that white box in the okada, cant u see NG in it, when did cameroon start using NG
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by nickxtra(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
we don already curse that my use less governor, fake pictures or not grin
Who are you and your sycophantic wailers to curse whom God has not cursed?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by nickxtra(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
curvilicious:
Ha! This na lie bet if u c Edo state wt bad roads ehm u go shout nd swear 4 Oshiomhole even gra na water water. Abeg d swear still stands.

Come nd see d road to my house angry
Which Edo state roads? maybe you live in an area where they said mammy water and evil spirits reign supreme, yet Oshiomhole defiled them and even turn your curse to glory in those areas. have you visited Teachers House of late? Less I forget, Edo state roads under Oshiomhole have become better than the roads of over 70% of states in Nigeria.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by RealBae: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
NGENE UKWU EZI.....You are noting but a shameless NATIVE FOWL..
Take it from me.
IPOB will continue to give your like nightmare.
Anu mpama
Is your entire generations that are terrorist.

Mode if you like ban me i choptas not. embarassed undecided
ONLY ZOMBIES LIKE YOU ILL SEE EVIL AND CLOSE THEIR EYES BECAUSE OF APC ROMANCE...AISA RICE EATER WITH NO SHAME..
IDO*****T

NgeneUkwenu:

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by nicerichard05: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:
May Thunder fire dat useless ogbeide ifaluyi-isibor of pdp 4 wanting to ruin d reputation of d governor .baba God don himself vindicate d governor. Shame on him n all pdp

Edo is APC

That Thunder will first of all FIRE you for insulting my Brother
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by goodvision12(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:

Edo is APC
who told you that edo is APC and why would you say that?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by curvilicious: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
nickxtra:
Which Edo state roads? maybe you live in an area where they said mammy water and evil spirits reign supreme, yet Oshiomhole defiled them and even turn your curse to glory in those areas. have you visited Teachers House of late? Less I forget, Edo state roads under Oshiomhole have become better than the roads of over 70% of states in Nigeria.

I'm sure u leave inside teacher's house nd don't look behind d house.
Have u seen Aye Bello on that same teacher's house road?
Have been to channel 55?
Have u been to Ibiwe inside ringroad?
Have u been to Evbuotubu?
Have u been to trade fair area after d water?
Have u been to sparepart mkt?

Ok am sure u don't know ur way around benin.
Abeg dey ur lane nd talk wetin u know
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by drchillz: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
dis pix was even broadcasted by channels television eye witness report today

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Bravoe(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Ogbede Ifaluyi Isibor is a PDP apologist on Edo Political Forum whose Father was part of those who has left Edo state where it is today.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2016
What's the difference? Some places in Edo are worse off, so what are we saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.