Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS (54141 Views)

CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / 'Those Calling For CBN Governor's Sack Are Palmwine Drinkers' - Gov. Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Xposer:
some people bad oo
yet,some pdp zombies/Igbos will call apc a party of liars.This is their campaign,remember what they said about pmb,the question,which community in edo such a thing is happening?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Mexyz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:
May Thunder fire dat useless ogbeide ifaluyi-isibor of pdp 4 wanting to ruin d reputation of d governor .baba God don himself vindicate d governor. Shame on him n all pdp

Edo is APC
Edo is APC? Seriously? Are you speaking for yourself or for all good people of Edo state? Will go for the former.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by tatucci: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
copy-copy. even copy the spider man part.... grin

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
we don already curse that my use less governor, fake pictures or not grin
rubbish

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by yunnyp(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
@Xposer
can u tell me which one is REAL and which one is FALSE?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
idupaul:

I WAS IN GOVT HOUSE BENIN with my boss and let me tell u all the roads leading there looked like this
All the roads leading there? Roads that were left under the care of Local govt chairmen abi?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mexyz:
Edo is APC? Seriously? Are you speaking for yourself or for all good people of Edo state? Will go for the former.
you they answer that old woman ?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
delishpot:

grin grin grin
Mr delishpot tongue
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by focus7: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
He party pdp out of desperation has employed full blown lies and propaganda and is not even 2019 yet. First it was Aisha Buhari and Garuba and others trading forex now it is Oshiomole that is not performing. Just someone said, the definition of evil is pdp.

2 Likes

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by vikeyz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Who do i believe now, as for the geh eye above me sha, i pity her bf money
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Kgdavid(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
martyns303:
So where is it, Cameroon or Benin? Because both post were made on the 29th, only the time difference. What if the Cameroon guy took the pictures from the Nigerian guy's page?

Common sense tells us that one post was made a good 12 hours after the other and the latter post even borrowed the spider man theme from the former. Both post also implies that the photo was taken in the morning (pic of schoolkids going to scchool) yet one post was made in the morning and the other in the late evening.

So brother, do we require the wisdom of Solomon to decipher the truth? or you just don't want to be fair to yourself and millions of Nigerians?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Goke7: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
focus7:
He party pdp out of desperation has employed full blown lies and propaganda and is not even 2019 yet. First it was Aisha Buhari and Garuba and others trading forex now it is Oshiomole that is not performing. Just someone said, the definition of evil is pdp.

Pdp is broke and may not survive till 2019

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by ozi001: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin
plainmirror:
Who says money is not good?
I arrived at the bank premises some minutes past four o'clock and saw about two guys pleading with a security man to open the glass door for them to make quick transactions.
I called the other security guy aside and tipped him 1k.
"Oga I need to post this cash today, use this one recharge phone" I told him.

Before I could say 'buhari', the entrance door parted like the red sea in the bible. I gallantly stepped in with those two guys looking dazed at my exploit.
Oga, u don pass u-turn grin
plainmirror:
Who says money is not good?
I arrived at the bank premises some minutes past four o'clock and saw about two guys pleading with a security man to open the glass door for them to make quick transactions.
I called the other security guy aside and tipped him 1k.
"Oga I need to post this cash today, use this one recharge phone" I told him.

Before I could say 'buhari', the entrance door parted like the red sea in the bible. I gallantly stepped in with those two guys looking dazed at my exploit.
Oga, u don pass u-turn
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by mimikoko: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Seriously though, Edo state may not be doing so well, but it's basically the same everywhere in the country.
This same state was stagnant and in fact backward under PDP.
The truth is that the state is in a much better position than it has been in so many years.
These wailers are PDP beneficiaries who have since lost relevance and so much money because the tides have not favoured them.
Any Edo indigene who is to be honest knows and will tell you that Oshiomole has tried.
The man is definitely not perfect, but he has done much more than 10 times what PDP did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by ibukun147(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Xposer:
some people bad oo
brother pls check my last post under education to see the worst secondary school in edo...now I can see nairaland is bias cos they never push the post to frontpage and this reach front
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Charliewyt: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
You see why we regard IPO Youths as terrorists...

They can lie themselves into trouble..
Sick.......seriously sick.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by mimikoko: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
The Nigerian poster is a certified PDP wailer. You need to see the poo that is posted continously on his Facebook page.
Very sad.

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by onatisi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is bad . Lying in order to discredit someone Isn't my own type of politics but on the other hand apc started this type of bad politics during gej tenure so they should just endure and know how it feels to be lied against
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by BedLam: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:
where in Edo state do u base undecided
Benin city. What's up ?
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by fammo: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
martyns303:
So where is it, Cameroon or Benin? Because both post were made on the 29th, only the time difference. What if the Cameroon guy took the pictures from the Nigerian guy's page?
Check the time of post oga
#ijustwannamakecommonsense

1 Like

Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by banme1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

using IPOB monika to spill ur half cooked stories and comment on nairaland. Stop living a fake life.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Young4jose: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:
May Thunder fire dat useless ogbeide ifaluyi-isibor of pdp 4 wanting to ruin d reputation of d governor .baba God don himself vindicate d governor. Shame on him n all pdp

Edo is APC
. Believe U my dear, Edo is APC.......#
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by macino1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:

Edo is APC
This is the kind of confidence that reduced PDP in the national level. People are more concerned with individual's performance rather than party affiliations. Second tenure of Gov.Oshiomole is a scam. He is the Gov. of my state. So, I have facts
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by DeRay98(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
martyns303:

If look at the Cameroonian posting, it was done 10.12hrs
While the liar from Edo posted his lies at 22...hrs
That's a 12 hrs diff, indicating that the Edo liar copied it and fabricated his post.
That's just what hunger has turned Papa Deceive Pikin(PDP) party to in Edo state.
They shared Edo resources for 8hrs with nothing to show for it.
Now, they realized that nothing stops Oshiomhole keeping Edo for APC and continuing like Lagos has done, they have sent out ewarriors to social media to deceive as many they can deceive just grab power and continue to share the money.
Wicked People!!! angry angry
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by erumena(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
martyns303:

Check the time difference, Cameroon 10:02am, Nigeria 22pm
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by ijustdey: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
PDP....... Papa Deceiving Pickin

them don start their propaganda and lies....
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by adeoba2008(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
liars are liable to die young....
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
We all knw that pdp is desperate!
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by matrixme(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
We are sorry we believed. On a second thought, we are not really sorry, because we have seen them using ladder to enter an airplane before so this one is as common as Lagos agberos.
Meanwhile Nigerians are not that foolish to go everyday like this to school. We know better than not putting planks and stones on such a road, no matter where we are. Our government inaction has taught us to be wiser.
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by desire222(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Aren't u tired of this IPOB things already ? . Abeg make we hear word jor. Iranu abasha
Re: This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS by Zeroid105: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
mimikoko:
Seriously though, Edo state may not be doing so well, but it's basically the same everywhere in the country.
This same state was stagnant and in fact backward under PDP.
The truth is that the state is in a much better position than it has been in so many years.
These wailers are PDP beneficiaries who have since lost relevance and so much money because the tides have not favoured them.
Any Edo indigene who is to be honest knows and will tell you that Oshiomole has tried.
The man is definitely not perfect, but he has done much more than 10 times what PDP did.
May Almighty God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.