Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit (1518 Views)

Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area? / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / New Tinted Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by mcgaius: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Be sure of yourself because when you go to the police to prepare your tinted permit,the police will key in your name in the road safety website for vehicle number allocation http://www.nvisng.org.The website will return the following search result e.g if your car is a Honda saloon car "Number plate has been assigned to Honda Accord. However vehicle registration is yet to be completed " from there you will enter a very big trouble answering questions on how you have been driving car without completed vehicle registration and may end up buying your way out.If anyone wants to confirm this,try the website with your vehicle registration number and see what the result will be.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
mcgaius:
Be sure of yourself because when you go to the police to prepare your tinted permit,the police will key in your name in the road safety website for vehicle number allocation http://www.nvisng.org.The website will return the following search result e.g if your car is a Honda saloon car "Number plate has been assigned to Honda Accord. However vehicle registration is yet to be completed " from there you will enter a very big trouble answering questions on how you have been driving car without completed vehicle registration and may end up buying your way out.If anyone wants to confirm this,try the website with your vehicle registration number and see what the result will be.

very true. Unfortunately there's little any one can do. Go back to frsc and fix problem
Re: Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by mcgaius: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

very true. Unfortunately there's little any one can do. Go back to frsc and fix problem

Most vehicles I have checked has the same result. The question is was it done on purpose?
Re: Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by pattybf(f): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
mcgaius:

Most vehicles I have checked has the same result. The question is was it done on purpose?

I have been asking frsc questions on this same issue but they are yet to clarify this!

1 Like

Re: Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by que4: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
pattybf:

I have been asking frsc questions on this same issue but they are yet to clarify this!

This is likely due to the same reason why a Nigerian will have to recapture after 3 years to renew a duly registered license. government parastatals are filled with technologically-challenged leaders.

Let's take FIRS for example a buddy' changed office location so needed his FIRS file moved from Marina to Ojo LGA in Lagos. Can you believe they had him move the file himself....physically. in 2016? things things can be done online in seconds if we had proper database management softwares. We can run a near paperless economy and leave physical documents for internal use only. such mediocrity is abhorrent. That's why a lazy civil servant will tell you it will take 21 days for a license to be ready when it can be done in hours.

sighs

1 Like

Re: Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by obitryce(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Concerning the incomplete Registration that pops up on FRSC website, it's as a result of not doing the online vehicle insurance which cost 5k. Most ones done for people are the cheap 1-1k5 types which makes the registration incomplete as its not recognized by the FRSC system. Just had mine updated to "Complete Registration" immediately i did the online insurance last month.
Re: Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
This result can be traced back to some mvaa stations As some of them r not thorough with there job. Also the agents, some of them r so gready that after having charged thier clients, will not go through the proper procedure to process their vehicle documents for them.
The last time ienquired about this result from my boss, his response was that it was being worked on but for how long, we r not sure of.
Re: Latest Trick Between Police And Road Safety On The New Tinted Permit by Exponental(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2016
mcgaius:

Update issue I think, though it extends for too long.
When I first checked mine last year or so, it told me it was assigned to my car but incomplete registration. Recent check doesn't have incomplete registration. Car was re-registered in Sept 2013.

(1) (Reply)

Car Mp3 Audio Player Bluetooth Fm + Hands-free Lcd Display Usb Charger / Double Decker Keke, As Seen In Lagos / Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.