Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina (32489 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by BetaThings: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Onyocha:

if I am to declare my faith in Islam today, I will join Shia Islam. it is that simple. you even do not consider Shia as Muslims, because you are asking me to join "tawheed" (monotheism, or the first pillar of Islam). in other words you don't believe Shia follow Tawheed or you do not believe they follow it "well" as you please.

You are a shia
Stop the meaningless taqqiya of the Shias here
It is unnecessary

Tawheed means to worship Allah alone
Your people regard saying "Ya Allah" alone as a sin
You insist we must say "Ya Ali" in addition
That contradicts the the Qur'an says

And when Allah is mentioned alone, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion, but when those [worshipped] other than Him are mentioned, immediately they rejoice.
Quran 39 : 45

Here is Korani faulting sunnis for saying Ya Allah alone
He claims not mentioning Ali is Shirk = associating partners with Allah
Ali (RA) was a great companion, cousin and in law of the Prophet (SAW)
But we know it is wrong to mention his name along with Allah - the mighty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-wTnlwpkY
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Onyocha: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2016
BetaThings:

You are a shia
Stop the meaningless taqqiya of the Shias here
It is unnecessary

Tawheed means to worship Allah alone
Your people regard saying "Ya Allah" alone as a sin
You insist we must say "Ya Ali" in addition
That contradicts the the Qur'an says

Quran 39 : 45

Here is Korani faulting sunnis for saying Ya Allah alone
He claims not mentioning Ali is Shirk = associating partners with Allah
Ali (RA) was a great companion, cousin and in law of the Prophet (SAW)
But we know it is wrong to mention his name along with Allah - the mighty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-wTnlwpkY

if they like, let them worship excreta. it is not my business. and that shouldn't bother you either if you are sure of what you follow. what people choose to worship or who and how is none of my business. you do not either have to express what you think they do or worship as part of their beliefs. do you see the difference? that man in that video is not a Nigerian. why not pursue him and find him wherever he is and teach him or kill him for his belief if you like?
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by BetaThings: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Onyocha:

you have problem with Shiite beliefs, you have problem with their land (the same place El-Rufai visited Zakzaky on when campaigning in January 2015), you have problem with Shiites in Iran contending against each other over election, and you have problem with Shiites cooperating with America (but no problem with Saudi King calling on America to bomb Iran).

I have problem with people pretending
You took a land forcibly without paying for it (and now call it Shia land)
And you pretend to be peaceful
In Nigeria, only muscle men take land by force
It is wrong to take anyone's property by force
You can show the C of O and building approval to prove me wrong

As for politics -that is the foundation of shiism
I have argued against America in favour of Iran before
No Shia has ever said anything in favour of Saudi Arabia
That is how you shias play

Onyocha:

you have still not told me what is your problem with Shiites as a religious group (politics aside), since they are entitled to freedom of belief/worship. your explanations are not plausible. at best, incoherent.

I have problem with people who pollute tawheed by encouraging people to ask the dead for help
The dead are dead and cannot help
Ask Allah alone!

He is sufficient, no matter the sins you have committed
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by BetaThings: 1:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Onyocha:

if they like, let them worship excreta. it is not my business. and that shouldn't bother you either if you are sure of what you follow. what people choose to worship or who and how is none of my business. you do not either have to express what you think they do or worship as part of their beliefs. do you see the difference? that man in that video is not a Nigerian. why not pursue him and find him wherever he is and teach him or kill him for his belief if you like?

Taqqiya, taqqiya
You claim "Islamic Republic of Iran"
Why monopolise Islam if you believe in "live and let live"

Sunnis cannot pray in their own mosques in Tehran!
They cannot build mosques in Tehran!

But you pretend some fake liberalism here

Unfortunately the Shias in Nigeria report to Iran
You start Ramadan based on the instruction from Iran

Although he might not be a Nigerian, that is who you follow
I speak against his misguidance unlike you who surreptitiously kill

Talking about killing
You even killed Iranian police to pave way for Ayatollah Khomeini to take over in 1979
You suicide bombed Americans to force them out of Lebanon in 1982

Shias kill in quick time. Your executions number this year in Iran is a new record
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Onyocha: 2:03am On Mar 31, 2016
BetaThings:

II have problem with people who pollute tawheed by encouraging people to ask the dead for help
The dead are dead and cannot help
Ask Allah alone!

He is sufficient, no matter the sins you have committed

I think the above settles all your beating around the bush. in short, you have a problem with people who call on anyone than or along with Allah. and having a problem with that means you do not have a problem if they are killed for that.

now tell me what is the difference between you and boko haram? you are both Takfiris and you both have problem with those you view as worshipping or calling anyone one other than or along with Allah.

good point sir.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Onyocha: 2:07am On Mar 31, 2016
BetaThings:

Taqqiya, taqqiya
You claim "Islamic Republic of Iran"
Why monopolise Islam if you believe in "live and let live"

Sunnis cannot pray in their own mosques in Tehran!
They cannot build mosques in Tehran!

But you pretend some fake liberalism here

Unfortunately the Shias in Nigeria report to Iran
You start Ramadan based on the instruction from Iran

Although he might not be a Nigerian, that is who you follow
I speak against his misguidance unlike you who surreptitiously kill

Talking about killing
You even killed Iranian police to pave way for Ayatollah Khomeini to take over in 1979
You suicide bombed Americans to force them out of Lebanon in 1982

Shias kill in quick time. Your executions number this year in Iran is a new record

my friend, we are discussing about a procession in KATSINA. i am not an Iranian. so because Muslims in Syria are killing Christians, let Christians in brazil also kill muslims. what nonsense is that? so because they don't allow Sunnis to pray in Tehran, you too should not allow your countrymen who are Shiite to practice their faith. go to Tehran and do your holy war.

look at the nonsense. so it was Nigerian Shia that killed Shia iran policemen for Shia Khomeini to take over power? silly.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by ogene007: 2:13am On Mar 31, 2016
shehu313:
The Hypocrisy of Governor Bello Masari of Katsina state

March 30, 2016

The Hypocrisy of Governor Bello Masari of Katsina state:

The speech of the Katsina state Governor Bello Masari on today’s harassment and intimidation by the Nigerian Army against members of #IMN who were on a peaceful procession to mark the birth anniversary of Sayyeda Fatima bnt Muhammad ( as ) smack of hypocrisy.

Which law in Nigeria prohibits the procession for Sayyeda Fatima ( as ), the illustrious daughter of the Messenger of God ( sa )? If Governor Masari agrees that all Nigerians have the right to practice their religion then why sent heavily-armed soldiers against a procession that is largely dominated by women and children?

The fact that Governor Masari sent heavily – armed soldiers against a peaceful procession underlined his hypocrisy. Where is the police and the civil defense force that were specially trained in crowd control?

Do these bloodthirsty Saudi hunting dogs in Nigeria think that by killing the peaceful members of IMN that will frightened them and make them become Wahhabis? When these bloodthirsty war criminals had tarnish the image of Islam by killing close to 1000 defenseless & unarmed Nigerians in Zaria and buried them in mass graves, who will be attracted to their deviant and warped Wahhabism?

Members of IMN are not armed, why should the oppressive and tyrannical Nigerian regime continue to send heavily-armed soldiers to their programs and activities to kill them?

When members of IMN built their #Husseiniyya in Zaria for their programs and activities, the Nigerian regime bombed it with civilians inside and completely destroyed it. And when IMN members want to use the central Mosque in Katsina for their programs, the Katsina state Governor Bello Masari sent heavily-armed soldiers to prevent them from using it. Then where does the Nigerian regime want the IMN to use for its programs and activities? This is the evil Saudi-sponsored Wahhabi agenda unfolding.

The Nigerian hunting dogs of the corrupt House of Saud that has light the fire of war and destruction in many Muslim countries should understand that massacres and brutal slaughter of people will never make them abandoned their noble ways to come and follow the ways of their inhuman killers!

The international community should hold the Nigerian President Buhari and his cabal responsible for the genocide unfolding against the peaceful members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the leadership of His Eminence Sheikh Ibraheem #Zakzaky. The Nigerian regime should return the death bodies of the close to 1000 defenseless & unarmed Nigerians that they killed in Zaria to their families for proper Islamic burial.

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky
Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.

https://elbinawi./2016/03/30/the-hypocrisy-of-governor-bello-masari-of-katsina-state/
This is part of the reason why Iran will flood the market with crude oil in defiance to whatever arrangement is being reached with Saudi Arabia on cuts, resulting in further fall in price of crude oil. This would be aimed at hurting the economies of most of these Saudi-friendly countries. Nigeria under Buhari is indeed in for a rough time.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Desbully: 3:21am On Mar 31, 2016
iyke926:
Please.....What's the difference between Shitte and Sunni Muslim? And which of the versions take terrorism as a hobby??
who cares? T.C.B Equivalent
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by christinie(f): 3:57am On Mar 31, 2016
He is saying what some people cannot say because they are paid to defend a wicked and clueless dictator.

Standing5:
What is this one saying? Have you eaten today?
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Charly68: 4:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Must they disturb the public if they want to celebrate ? The Governor was very pro-active in his action..prevention is better than cure. Let there be peace in our land
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by swemzkid(m): 4:39am On Mar 31, 2016
LadyExcellency:
If US, UK, France and Germany can allow Shiites to observe their religious rites and to perform their procession why can't Nigeria Sunni lead country Nigeria?

Shia Islam is by far preferable to Sunni/Wahabbi/Salafist Islam any day, any time.
shut up guy and allow army boys reduce those fowls they are becomin 2much in our dear country infact they to kill anything is.... i no talk anything oh (military all d way)qoute me and ur tool wil stp workin
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by fabre4: 4:41am On Mar 31, 2016
olajide8:

So that you people can say government is doing little about security and fail like GEJ purposely did bah? because of cluelessness and corruption ? - haven't you seen the level of kidnapping - abduction for money!!!
raping of small children - paedophiles on the loose, stealing - of government funds and
terrorism (thank God it is going down now) - going of in nigeria?
And you want them to continue with that trend? Don't you know, what is currently going on in nigeria? maybe your intent is to encourage distabilization of nigeria, because it may possibly benefit you or someone you know* people are being kidnapped for recharge cards, is it when the army would be fighting in every part of nigeria? That you would understand the challenges at hand? Well- When it gets to your turn, allow illiterate's dictate what you should and shouldn't do - but be rest assure, you likes wouldn't govern nigeria* maybe your state sha! Because you may possibly be the most intelligent person in that state*

just shut up if you think you can stop social vices in Nigeria why do you people see buhari as a miracle worker tell me what is wrong with your brain why can't you think, show me any multicultural country where these do not occur it is not the soldiers that will stop this cos they can't read human mind and they themselves are very corrupt obeying their political paymasters one would think that would change as they have a rtd General to atleat dignify them. But if
you want to arrest paedophiles got to your emirs palace. you know the beauty of life when its your turn you can merry and bask in the euphoria of you being more holier than others but just pray it never happens to you cause until those soldiers deal with you and you see how helpless you are despite your maybe innocency you won't know the reason why the military should be cautioned
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by awa(m): 5:02am On Mar 31, 2016
iyke926:
Please.....What's the difference between Shitte and Sunni Muslim? And which of the versions take terrorism as a hobby??

Both of them enjoy terrorism as a hobby.
Islam by default is not a religion of Peace as often said.

If you doubt me then mention any peaceful place Islam is practised.

I won't be surprised if the follow follow tribe start suicide bombing tomorrow too.

2 Likes

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olajide8(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2016
MrSly:
From your use of "bah" I have known where you are from, probably sunni. But infringing people's right to freedom of worship does not in anyway tantamount to security, the demacation is wide and clear.

This is exactly what they said when mohammed yusuf started preaching up and down.
Look at the larger picture and the possibilities of someone else hijacking the possession or a suicide bomber in their mist...

1 Like

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olajide8(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2016
fabre4:

just shut up if you think you can stop social vices in Nigeria why do you people see buhari as a miracle worker tell me what is wrong with your brain why can't you think, show me any multicultural country where these do not occur it is not the soldiers that will stop this cos they can't read human mind and they themselves are very corrupt obeying their political paymasters one would think that would change as they have a rtd General to atleat dignify them. But if
you want to arrest paedophiles got to your emirs palace. you know the beauty of life when its your turn you can merry and bask in the euphoria of you being more holier than others but just pray it never happens to you cause until those soldiers deal with you and you see how helpless you are despite your maybe innocency you won't know the reason why the military should be cautioned

Oh, you expect nigeria to be an utopia with only one culture? Before their can be peace* from the way you sound I guess you are still in secondary school* it's time they ban your likes from contributing on public forums* it's because of your likes that's foreigners believe - black people don't have common sense, they would not know, it's only your kind and specie, that doesn't have common sense.
If you are in nigeria and cannot follow the laws of nigeria leave nigeria- if you claim you are from jerusalem, go to isreal, if you are a shiite go to iran, if you are a boko haram go to syria - oshi*

1 Like

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by swemzkid(m): 5:17am On Mar 31, 2016
awa:

Both of them enjoy terrorism as a hobby.
Islam by default is not a religion of Peace as often said.

If you doubt me then mention any peaceful place Islam is practised.

I won't be surprised if the follow follow tribe start suicide bombing tomorrow too.
u are probably the most sensible person in this thread....islam filled with illitrate and zombies how can dey argue when cant read?
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olajide8(m): 5:25am On Mar 31, 2016
eduj:

brother I would like you to analyse this post of urs over a chilled bottle of bear (soft drink if that's your choice) maybe common Sense would have mercy on you this time around, and give you wisdom. this administration might show that truly the care about its citizens by telling us what the hell truly happened in agatu.

mean while all this conspiracy theorists should calm down. this is not mission impossible

I would love to also! You know common sense is now a very expensive thing, to find in nigeria* especially when people are behind computers. Agatu is a case study where we as a nation have to identify who exactly is doing the killing- rustlers, herdsmen, or the farmers - I partially schooled (secondary) years ago wukari- gongola (now taraba) jukuns and tiv's were on each others necks then- why? Farmlands, this was years back 1986-87- I can't seem to fanthom why all this lawlessness but - I know if the last administration had gone all military on everybody in that axis, this would have calmed down since, before it escalated to this current level, bottom line you quench a fire at its root, before it escalates if not, you would have a ranging inferno to battle-

2 Likes

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:28am On Mar 31, 2016
ireasontight:
welcome to the zoo, governed by a dictator

Abi.. A coupist leading a democracy
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by femmy2010(m): 5:28am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
N.A need to caution carefully. They should leave this people alone joor undecided

I think I agree with the Nigerian Army.
Their yearly service should stop at their place of worship and not move around the whole city disturbing others peace.
If you want to move around for this religious reason then they should get an approval from th police.
We want to become more civilized then we should start doing things in a civilized way.
God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olajide8(m): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2016
femmy2010:

I think I agree with the Nigerian Army.
Their yearly service should stop at their place of worship and not move around the whole city disturbing others peace.
If you want to move around for this religious reason then they should get an approval from th police.
We want to become more civilized then we should start doing things in a civilized way.
God help Nigeria

Thank you jare! Let us just imagine a bunch of people wearing black hijabs and men with long beards walking the streets of new York - shouting Allah for hours* ehn people would sue those people for billions of dollars and the state of New York, for allowing a group of people to infringe of their rights* just let us imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by uboma(m): 5:37am On Mar 31, 2016
LadyExcellency:
If US, UK, France and Germany can allow Shiites to observe their religious rites and to perform their procession why can't Nigeria Sunni lead country Nigeria?

Shia Islam is by far preferable to Sunni/Wahabbi/Salafist Islam any day, any time.

In the countries quoted above, i am sure that the Shiites do not just go about their religious rites without conducting themselves orderly with respect to the laws of the land.

This is in far contrast to what is obtainable here in Nigeria. They block off roads, businesses are made to shut down because of them and they conduct themselves arrogantly.

It is high time the religious system in this country is sanitized and regulated for good.
I see Katsina also adopting the religious bill...
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by sunshine1974(m): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Wait ooooo, is it because dey are Shiites? If Na Sunni do Wetin dem do last time wld it have resulted into the massacre? Lets not be sentimental here......everybody cannot be sunnis......the last tym I checked Shiites are more peaceful Dan sunnis. Was there any security info? U cant just go to a group place of worship and seize dere banners and disperse Dem.....nigeria shld be careful before we witness the birth of anoda deadly terrorist group.....u cant push a man beyond d wall..
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by NaWetinDey(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol

People should stop using words like "very soon we will do this and that" because you can't do anything. Lol.

You can't figgt the government unless:

1. You are trully tired of the status quo and willing to die.

2. You have acquired enough men and military might.

Any other thing below these, the shiite can only 'resort to prayers' while the Biafrans to 'prayers' too or whatever.

The world don't just interfer into a country as big as Nigeria just because you are creating panic or mousing like a mouse with microphone.
If you think I'm lying, go challenge any armed official on any of these and we will all "RIP" for you.

Some of those yapping their mouths for a new country are very hungry of life's pleasures (as examplified by their arrested self-imposed leader), and not because they really want what they say they want. If not, even a handful of trained men would have been inspiritng. But they give orders from their wives/gfs kitchens and from hotel beds; who are you to give the government orders with your toothless mouth and cut-out limbs and arms?

Dude, go get a life!

BTT: Your rights as an individual stops at the doorstep of another's. No to anything that will disrupt businesses and means of livlihood in Nigeria anymore - especially when it smells of deffiance to authority.

2 Likes

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by chidozieikeji2: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2016
iyke926:
shiites are liberal they don't believe in domination of other religious groups they don't engage in terrorism

1 Like

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olufrankfurt: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2016
[Where in Germany and Europe or US do they allowed any form of Religion to distop the free movement of the of the masses .quote author=LadyExcellency post=44258389]If US, UK, France and Germany can allow Shiites to observe their religious rites and to perform their procession why can't Nigeria Sunni lead country Nigeria?

Shia Islam is by far preferable to Sunni/Wahabbi/Salafist Islam any day, any time.[/quote]
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olufrankfurt: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2016
[quif any group of Religion block New york Express road for 20min. What will happen to their economy .We need to get something wright in Nigeria ,that we need to follow Law and order .author=olajide8 post=44262735]

So that you people can say government is doing little about security and fail like GEJ purposely did bah? because of cluelessness and corruption ? - haven't you seen the level of kidnapping - abduction for money!!!
raping of small children - paedophiles on the loose, stealing - of government funds and
terrorism (thank God it is going down now) - going on in nigeria?
And you want them to continue with that trend? Don't you know, what is currently going on in nigeria? maybe your intent is to encourage distabilization of nigeria, because it may possibly benefit you or someone you know* people are being kidnapped for recharge cards, is it when the army would be fighting in every part of nigeria? That you would understand the challenges at hand? Well- When it gets to your turn, allow illiterate's dictate what you should and shouldn't do - but be rest assure, you likes wouldn't govern nigeria* maybe your state sha! Because you may possibly be the most intelligent person in that state* [/quote]
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
N.A need to caution carefully. They should leave this people alone joor undecided
Are you serious? I doubt if you know these people and what they are capable of doing.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by mvem(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2016
mile12crises:
This is how this demonic buhari ordered the military to secretly bury 105 soldiers boko haram killed with chemical weapon and an additional 34 soldiers.

But for the fact that we are in a zoo Republic, Buratai would have resigned.

The Hague is waiting for buhari and burantashi.

Wickedness and anarchy is engulfing our dear nation right before our very eyes
....u say zoo den later say our dear nation,that's contradiction.you say killed with chemical weapons? Do u knw what a chemical weaapon is.Who killed who with chemical weapon(only a selected few hv dis kind of weapon in d world).....
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by TeamSimple(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Look at those people at the other side of the religion acting like they care about anything Islam or Islamic sect.

They trying to show their hypocrisy filled sympathy with the shites just to score cheap political point.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by mvem(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2016
olufrankfurt:
[Where in Germany and Europe or US do they allowed any form of Religion to distop the free movement of the of the masses .quote author=LadyExcellency post=44258389]If US, UK, France and Germany can allow Shiites to observe their religious rites and to perform their procession why can't Nigeria Sunni lead country Nigeria?

....guy don't say what u dnt know.Shiites get der form of extremes....Hezbollah is Shiite,houthi rebels in Yemen are Shiite etc.....d world practise more of Sunni Dan shiite(shittes are mostly Iranians).and wahabbi/salafist is a type of sunni(d one alqaeda profess) not Sunni itself.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by mvem(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
shiites are liberal they don't believe in domination of other religious groups they don't engage in terrorism
....big lies...go tell dat to Iran,d father of Shiites in d world.A country dat wount allow u to practise anything outside Islam,a full Islamic republic.Who tell u guys dis info...its very wrong....
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by ShegeYorubawa: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2016
Can anybody tell us why Saudi refused to allow Nigeria fly their ammunition over Saudi airspace during GEJ's tenure in the fight against Boko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja / Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC / Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.