Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina (32460 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by crosbreaka: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
muhamadnur:
uuhmmm first of all, hope your a muslim and second i think even if your a muslim you must be shia, as ive witnessed from your profile. 1st for me majority means the there is something behind it. And why i am a sunni muslim is simple bcoz the only thing that sunni islam teaches is 1st knowledge and 2nd never follow blindly (as in meaning following the scholars like there prophets) and from what i witnessed is exactly what the shias and tijjaniyya are doing, subhanallah if i am not mistaking some i believ prefer the clerics more.
Sunni islam say follow allah and his messenger only which i believ is the real reason why islam is sent down, that is (submit to allah) and the evidence and proof that shias are the ones that divided islam is they do not respect and recognize some of the sa,abah which prophet muhammad s.A.W says are the best of creature to trek this earth after him, and then to the wife of the prophet, whom not any one but allah him self proved of her innocense by sending down an entire revalation. But shias still proof that she is not innocent. There are much more but this are only some facts. Sunni is the only true part you might hate it but the truth is bitter, why did sunni islam is still the ruling sect in the birth place of the prophet why not shia, shias are hypocrite if you abuse umar,abubakar,usman and the rest and think aisha is adultreous. Then.... Lemme just stop there shiite your end in nigeria is near.

Mecca was once ruled by idol worshippers and the Kaaba used to be a temple housing idols. So by that argument if you were living back then you'd be an idolater.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olajide8(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
fabre4:

lol secondary school that show you have inferiority complex when you judge a persons argument based on personality or status that is a fallacy if you ever went to the university you should have learnt that during your Gst in philosophy. Now its obvious you are not logical in your reasoning but let me give you simple examples USA is multicultural and despite the level of security they can't stop all the crimes and stop thinking like a fool 95% of prisoners in Nigeria are Nigerians. And concerning banning you are the one exhibiting high level of illiteracy but you can't be banned for voicing your opinion but if u are wise you will ban yourself from social media until you have improved your knowledge

I reserve my comment, I just realised I have been, having a sane argument with a toodler*
As multicultural as American is how many of them put themselves before america or the laws of united states? Fighting or Stopping crimes Is a totally different issue* the issue at stake, is the cause of civil unrest by religious fanatically oriented people - and prevention-

1 Like

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by IndianBwoy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Good answer, NOW: How many church existed there, or were you allow to build one?

Church is not Iranian religion. We have shias in my country and they r generally peacefully compared to the "other" sect.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by fabre4: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
olajide8:

I reserve my comment, I just realised I have been, having a sane argument with a toodler*
As multicultural as American is how many of them put themselves before america or the laws of united states? Fighting or Stopping crimes Is a totally different issue* the issue at stake, is the cause of civil unrest by religious fanatically oriented people - and prevention-

do you even understand what you wrote here

so tell me what is the issue at stake

The KKK is a religious extremist group and it exists in USA
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
LadyExcellency:
If US, UK, France and Germany can allow Shiites to observe their religious rites and to perform their procession why can't Nigeria Sunni lead country Nigeria?

Shia Islam is by far preferable to Sunni/Wahabbi/Salafist Islam any day, any time.
I have observed that all nations dominated by Shiites have never known peace. Good example is Iran, so please explain how Shia Islam is preferrable.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by crosbreaka: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
biodunkehinde:

I have observed that all nations dominated by Shiites have never known peace. Good example is Iran, so please explain how Shia Islam is preferrable.

Are you serious or you just feel like typing something?

Maybe you are mistaking Iran for Iraq, where Sunni terrorists/ISIS have destroyed. When last did you hear on the news of an explosion in Iran? Iran is one of the safest countries in the Middle East.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by muhamadnur: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
crosbreaka:

Mecca was once ruled by idol worshippers and the Kaaba used to be a temple housing idols. So by that argument if you were living back then you'd be an idolater.
my simple question, has nothing to do with idolatery or anything were talking shia,sunni here .stop complicating things. Morøn
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by olajide8(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
fabre4:

do you even understand what you wrote here

so tell me what is the issue at stake

The KKK is a religious extremist group and it exists in USA

And, what would you do about an organisation that brazenly practices their nonsense, forgetting that where their freedom ends is where another persons, right to freedom starts, the American's dealt with the kkk - the best way they can without allowing them become a threat to generality of african Americans.

To what is at stake
olajide8:

the issue at stake, is the cause of civil unrest by religious fanatically oriented people - and prevention-

1 Like

Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by muhamadnur: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
crosbreaka:

Are you serious or you just feel like typing something?

Maybe you are mistaking Iran for Iraq, where Sunni terrorists/ISIS have destroyed. When last did you hear on the news of an explosion in Iran? Iran is one of the safest countries in the Middle East.
isis is created due to the oppression of shia toward the sunni, just look at the battle for tikrit, or what shias did in anbar province.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by muhamadnur: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rafidi:

You speak of knowledge but you are full of assumptions. Why are the Jews the ruling religion at the first Qiblah of the Muslims (Jerusalem)?

Anyways, your claims are incorrect. You should research and read more.

www.al-Islam.org
aint gonna read no nothing abt shia the little knowledge i have abt them is enough, please go and seek for knowledge and stop following blindly like the iranians are doing behind khameini
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by sweetgala(m): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2016
IndianBwoy:

[size=28pt]
DONT LIE! MOSQUES BLARE LOUDSPEAKER 5 TIMES A DAY![/size]

Well in the mosque behind total in Monatan i don't remember them being a nuisance to me like the church who had their sound system on max.

I don't care the el Rufai way is the solution ban everybody and put restrictions
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by fabre4: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2016
olajide8:

And, what would you do about an organisation that brazenly practices their nonsense, forgetting that where their freedom ends is where another persons, right to freedom starts, the American's dealt with the kkk - the best way they can without allowing them become a threat to generality of african Americans.

To what is at stake

Maybe you didn't get my argument, my argument was that evil, radical religious ideologies and social vices are all conceived from the mind so it impossible to stop them am not saying they can't be minimised but the probability of knowing what a criminal group or organization would do at any point in time is minimal because its impossible to read their mind same for religious fanatics they have radical ideologies they are willing to kill and be killed for and you either stop them during the process of committing the crime or arrest them after committing it except you maybe have good intel . But saying it is possible to totally eradicate these is practically impossible, maybe you should Google why Iceland is the most crime free country
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by omololu2020(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2016
mile12crises:

In a related development, the state governor Aminu Masari said his administration will not compromise on security as it will not SEAT and 9
sit not seat
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by Afroconnect: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2016
The laws of the land is higher than any religious or local way of life...there are hundreds of religions in Nigeria,if everyone starts blocking road,they will be chaos.

No one gives a f-ck about your religion,if anyone does anyone he should be dealt with harshly with force. Dumb religious slaves.
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by BetaThings: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2016
awa:
If you doubt me then mention any peaceful place Islam is practised.
Igbos have shops in Dubai
Christian flock to Malaysia, Qatar, live in peace in Saudi Arabia
If these were violent places, are these christians searching for death?

The SS and SE are not the most peaceful places in Nigeria

awa:
I won't be surprised if the follow follow tribe start suicide bombing tomorrow too.
We know that the area occupied by the follow follow tribe has been the most peaceful part of Nigeria

awa:

Both of them enjoy terrorism as a hobby.
Islam by default is not a religion of Peace as often said.

Christians are either ignorant or deceptive

http://www.nieuwwij.nl/english/karen-armstrong-nothing-islam-violent-christianity/
There is nothing in the Islam that is more violent than Christianity

http://www.meforum.org/2159/are-judaism-and-christianity-as-violent-as-islam

"In terms of ordering violence and bloodshed, any simplistic claim about the superiority of the Bible to the Koran would be wildly wrong. In fact, the Bible overflows with "texts of terror," to borrow a phrase coined by the American theologian Phyllis Trible. The Bible contains far more verses praising or urging bloodshed than does the Koran, and biblical violence is often far more extreme, and marked by more indiscriminate savagery. … If the founding text shapes the whole religion, then Judaism and Christianity deserve the utmost condemnation as religions of savager

http://www.themodernreligion.com/terror/terrorism_compare.html

"It is important for both Muslims and Christians to ask: What will the Christian be if the tables were turned and their lands were first colonized by Muslims and then bombed or maligned or ethnically cleansed? If the past is any guide, the answer is clear: There will be a vicious reaction and given the chance an attempt at almost total destruction of the Muslims. For in Spain Muslims lived for about 850 years as rulers. They lived with Jews and Christians for the most part in a spirit of tolerance and cooperation in promoting science and culture to the point that their work prepared for the modern scientific revolution with all its benefits for mankind. But the moment Muslims became weaker, the hate in the Catholic heart came out with a vengeance. Muslims were either killed, converted, or forced to leave Spain and their heritage was as fully destroyed as was humanly possible. Before Palestine and Kosovo, there was Spain.

Above, I have mentioned only what the Christian nations have been doing or are doing to the Muslims. But when we look at what they have done to each other or to other people any validity in their claim of being people of love and peace vanishes, at least as far as Western Protestant or Catholic Christians are concerned. The horrible treatment of the heretics and witches in the Middle Ages probably inspired the tyrants of later centuries. The native peoples of the Americas, Australia, and New Zealand bear a tragic witness to what Christian nations can do to other nations and with the blessings and assistance of Christian churches. In this century alone the Western nations have fought two world wars with tens of millions dead and untold misery for the living. For each victory in these two wars the church bells rang in the victorious countries. The first nation to make a weapon of mass destruction and the only one to use it is a Christian nation."
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by BetaThings: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2016
swemzkid:
u are probably the most sensible person in this thread....islam filled with illitrate and zombies how can dey argue when cant read?

I am a Muslim
I challenge you to an intellectual debate
Re: Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina by swemzkid(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
BetaThings:

I am a Muslim I challenge you to an intellectual debate
boy u are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.