Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video (30788 Views)

Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Bhanks(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2016
The fear of 2baba..........
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by kcid(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
All this yeyebrity self
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by adendvd87: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Teebillz dey fear 2baba...he knws what 2baba can do.....you cant blame a man for protecting his property......teebillz i dey laff oooooo cheesy wink smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by babajay69: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
ujoseph006:
Tiwa Savage’s Husband Calls Her Fan “Stupid” For Demanding She Shoots Video for His Favorite Song

Tiwa Savage’s husband was rather too harsh in a response to her loyal fan that demanded she shoots a music video for Love Me Hard, a song that features 2face Idibia.

He then calls the fan stupid and also said f*ck you to the fan with Olamide also laughing on the matter.

See screenshots below

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/tiwa-savages-husband-insults-her-fan-for-demanding-for-video-shoot-of-his-favorite-song/

If you don't treat your fans with respect and dignity then very soon you will have none left.
Teebliz should get it into his thick skull that his livelihood depends on Tiwa and her livelihood depends on the fans.
So you don't want to go around pissing off your customers just because you think you know better than them.
If Tiwa is wise I expect her to apologize on behalf of her hubby then answer the fan's wish with the respect it deserves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by khadijah12(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
phantom:
isnt it Tiwa Savage feeding him i have no idea what exactly her husband does like kim kardashian.....no one relly knows what she "does"

Lol kim has a store with her sisters I think, she's a model (remember those nude shoots?). She also has a game which fetched her a lot of money. And of course there's the reality show. And she has this app thing that they all have in their family. They share videos on it I think so you can 'connect' more with them. She also gets money whenever she tweets about a brand or uploads somthinh on Ig about a brand. Those are some of the things she does. And in Julie's words "we are entertainers" lol
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by khadijah12(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
phantom:
isnt it Tiwa Savage feeding him i have no idea what exactly her husband does like kim kardashian.....no one relly knows what she "does"

Lol kim has a store with her sisters I think, she's a model (remember those nude shoots?). She also has a game which fetches her a lot of money. And of course there's the reality show. And she has this app thing that they all have in their family. They share videos on it I think so you can 'connect' more with them. She also gets money whenever she tweets about a brand or uploads somthinh on Ig about a brand. Those are some of the things she does. And in khloe's words "we are entertainers" lol
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by ejairum: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Am just imagining wat his wife would bdoing to him, by treating his Bleep up.
To me he's felling insecured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda Reacts To Wizkid, Davido And Tekno’s 'International' Rant / Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.