Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video (30789 Views)

Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Goodnuel: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is when I love MI Abaga the most..

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by macaranta(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Really uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
F*ck u teebillz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Iamnotnewhere(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Another so called " Naija celeb" that speaks before thinking. After getting his head around and realising his stupidity, he will claim that his account was hacked. Tiwa surely deserve better than this "boy"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by kachi19: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:
The economy is hard sir. Desperate times call for desperate measures sad
LOL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by michaelolayinka(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maybe he's scared of 2baba grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
phantom:
isnt it Tiwa Savage feeding him i have no idea what exactly her husband does like kim kardashian.....no one relly knows what she "does"
ya wicked, hahhhhhaaa

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by bittertruthz: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
ujoseph006:
Tiwa Savage’s Husband Calls Her Fan “Stupid” For Demanding She Shoots Video for His Favorite Song

Tiwa Savage’s husband was rather too harsh in a response to her loyal fan that demanded she shoots a music video for Love Me Hard, a song that features 2face Idibia.

He then calls the fan stupid and also said f*ck you to the fan with Olamide also laughing on the matter.

See screenshots below

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/tiwa-savages-husband-insults-her-fan-for-demanding-for-video-shoot-of-his-favorite-song/

This guy never huzzle for one day. Thank God for his d1ck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by MoneypassGod(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
At least dis will serve as a lesson to any fooool who follow celebrities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Gracito(f): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
This man is a boy undecided undecided frustration no good sha oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Henycymama(f): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Haba, Untop Wic level now
The guy request didn't warrant such insults from him. whatcanfar??

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by coolviv: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
menix:
Teebillz is being fed by Tiwa so he is certainly going to do his security job diligently..

Naaaa his father is a multi billionaire. ..He is Tiwa Savage's godfather and husband....

I'm thinking he reacted only to the 'Bleep up big time' without looking through the whole meaning. Some words are immediately offensive to hear..
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by DavidOluyale(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
He apologized ogas!!!! He human. Just a little mis understanding. I think u should cover the part Where he apologised.

He even put up an image apology. Guyz easy.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by tunapawizzy: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
The only thing I dislike about Tiwa savage is her decision to marry a he-goat

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by SURElee(f): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
I am yet to understand why tiwa's husband would insult a fan askng for a video to asong he loves, abi is it becaause tuface tufacae is featured or what? I pity the fan and the fan couldn't put tunde balogun in his place?
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by compoundC: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tee Bleep messed up. I am sure he beats Tiwa at home. Well, Beatings turns some girls on and put em in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Chicagoesontop: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
ujoseph006:
Tiwa Savage’s Husband Calls Her Fan “Stupid” For Demanding She Shoots Video for His Favorite Song

Tiwa Savage’s husband was rather too harsh in a response to her loyal fan that demanded she shoots a music video for Love Me Hard, a song that features 2face Idibia.

He then calls the fan stupid and also said f*ck you to the fan with Olamide also laughing on the matter.

See screenshots below

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/tiwa-savages-husband-insults-her-fan-for-demanding-for-video-shoot-of-his-favorite-song/

Chaii, This Guy Don Really Really Fall Tiwa Savage Hand I Swear !!! (spits on the ground, shaking my head and walk away slowly)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by xtervaganza(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Idiot ni guy yi sha........the guy did not even do anything wrong.

He would insult someone who will tidy him big time one day

Oponu
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by bayonino: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2016
tunapawizzy:
The only thing I dislike about Tiwa savage is her decision to marry a he-goat
Tiwa also no be she-goat too
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Jimi23(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2016
This Tiwas toy is so daft and nasty. That fan was only trying to be funny. What's rude about what he said? Is Tiwa's toy not Nigerian that he chose to be blind to the funny side of that fan's comment? I wonder how Tiwa copes with such an animal. This is what happens when women get desperate and marry 4 the wrong reasons. No wonder he was evil enough to have the guts to dump the mother of his first two children. Tiwa obviously stuck to him just to procreate. Animal in human skin. Let her allow him continue to help her lose her fan base. After destroying her career he will dump her like he did his baby mama and move to the next "desperate" woman who will take care of his feeding, housing and clothing. Mannerless "Scrub" of the highrest order obviously "leaching" on Tiwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by vikeyz(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2016
[size=24pt]That was a bad response. I will threat my fans well whn i get famous, so help me God[/size]

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Bros, how your wife go sing 'f*c*k me hard' and she no go show us exactly wetin she need? Na your wife get problem, no be the innocent guy asking questions. angry

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 31, 2016
T-boss na you open mouth yarn this fawol shit, this guy na small boy with small brain.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 31, 2016
He is afraid Tuface will phuck his wife on the music video set if they shoot one! He only needs to touch tiwa and her panties will melt off!!!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Blitz888(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Dude just displayed the worst form of insecurity... He needs a Job that will keep him busy.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Heineken(m): 5:07am On Mar 31, 2016
johnnycrew:
I don't see anytin bad in what the fan said
seriously me too

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Point of correction, He is Tiwa's wife not husband.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by ibkgab001: 5:52am On Mar 31, 2016
T bills or what do they call you ... This is 2016 try and grow up Medula needs some vitamins
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by Pastis: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Mr T_foolish is definitely uncomfortable with something about that song and ain't got the balls to discuss it with Tiwa, He is psychologically unstable, emotionally immature and generally silly and should have nothing doing around Tiwa's music.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by ShayGirl(f): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2016
And what's so bad in what d fan said that warranted all these insults now?

Some people don't jst fit in @ all in d position God placed them. Na luck, say people recognise u today o, so just respect urself and add more sense to ur life.
If nt for Tiwa, nobody knows or HV heard about u, so stop poking into her affairs just cos she's ur wife...
Re: Teebillz Blasts Tiwa Savage's Fan For Demanding For Video by bayinq25(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2016
ujoseph006:

See screenshots below

This guy attacked olamide,now attacks a fan...forcing his lazy a** licking self to be relevant,fuqboy it's too late...I thought he should be busy washing pants!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.