Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter (29665 Views)

Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter / 14-Year-Old Boy Designed A Stadium With Pieces Of Wood (Photos) / Check Out This Wooden Hoverboard Made In Africa By A Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by falconey(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2016
I will need Double helmet.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by henrydadon(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2016
it doesnt change the fact that we copied the idea from the white people..it high time we create something and let them copy us
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by leki10(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Wow
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by pafun(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Wow! Now I know say indian hemp is bad
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Babysho:

I can't sleep... I need Mommy and Daddy to tell me bedtime stories...

By the way,...I've neva seen a Nigerian child being told a bedtime story before...is it a Taboo?

Hahahaha, i have seen oooo in our nollywood movies (all those rich man shidren) grin grin
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Empredboy(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Babysho:

By the way,...I've neva seen a Nigerian child being told a bedtime story before...is it a Taboo?
i am sorry to say that u are indomie generation because our parent used to tell us stories just that parent of now adays are after money

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by joey150(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
The guy unscrewed a real hoverboard and switched material..and screwed again... Just repackaging..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by cybriz82(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Dem no teach u how to read 4 sch? Shey na mummy n daddy go help u write exam? My frnd go and wash those plate b4 u sleep.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Kingsasian(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
Nah this kind hoverboard dey notice when trailer dey pass, u go see hoverboard dey change gear go compete with Trailer..
guy you dey craze... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by MadCow1: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Empredboy:
i am sorry to say that u are indomie generation because our parent used to tell us stories just that parent of now adays are after money

We grew up with bedtime and night time stories. Even NTA use to give us tales by moonlight on Sundays.

If todays parents don't tell their kids bedtime stories, blame the economy.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Menace2Society(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]why everything in Africa is always made with woods?.....can't y'all make the hoverboard with the same materials used by the British?[/size]
undecided
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by obysafety: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2016
we are blessed by God but the problem is the government
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by kizyalex10(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Babysho:
Lol

I don't even know what to write.
lol then write what u know.haaha
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by guyXander(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by samwizzye(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2016
E make brain sha, pray say make d aje wey dey him family no use am du april fool
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Rubyventures: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]why everything in Africa is always made with woods?.....can't y'all make the hoverboard with the same materials used by the British?[/size]

Why do we have to copy the British in everything? Wood is more expensive in Britain , that's why man made material is used.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by jantavanta(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Even some skateboards were once made of wood. Synthetics is for mass production.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by saintneo(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Babysho:

You must be an Indomie generation person.

At least, I did get some evening time stories.....lol
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Davozy: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Young man, maybe, couldn't afford the real hoverboard but decided to create one himself. Genius!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/check-out-this-made-in-africa.html

Nice one weldone
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by saintneo(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Pheals:

Nice !!!! but !! Africa does not value creativity we have got more than this!!

I'd like U to use your creativity in web design and codes.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Dexpro: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2016
Babysho:

grin grin grin
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by pheforusty(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2016
JoaHynppes:
..it's called improvisation, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2016
nice job bro
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by veeluv2015(f): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Talents are springing out daily from every corner of Nigeria. It's a pity that these talents go unnoticed by those in the position to elevate them or they simply get ignored. #BuyNigeriaToGrowNigeria

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/checkout-this-made-in-nigeria-hoverboard.html
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by mcvirgin: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
nice one but i knw you ended up importing the engine into d wooden case.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by scholes23(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Subway Surfers 9ja grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Getikebusy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hahaha

Good idea but its not sustainable to use POLISHED wood to make such because on a large scale it is expensive to produce. And clearly from the above, the wood is not polished, so its prone to quick disintegration or decomposition due to usage.

The materials used to make the hover board abroad are cheaper to source.

Also wood catches fire easily due to the inflammable circuitry in the engine.

Naija get SENSE!
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by KoladeKoded(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Africa is genius!!! Take it or leave it..
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by Eeroh95(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Americans have hoverboard We have kpako board
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by HapyOne: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
I really don't understand why some people are believing that guy truly built that.....He just modify an existing hover board with wood abeg undecided.
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by vikeyz(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Creative
Re: 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter by omotoshogyro: 2:10am On Sep 23, 2016
I appreciate your talent and creativity but this is what they call a self moving skate board not an "HOVER BOARD" because it doesn't hover.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Zoo Owner In Bed With Snakes / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn / Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.