Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. (10782 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by B1shopMagic: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Hagmond:
Have you forgotten how azikwe was well fed from chiseled fulani blokos
or how ojukwu came back crawling on all four to contest election under hausa fulani party

Why not mention the good old days of pillaging and raping innocent women and children in the name of Biafra war?

Explain why you must grovel at the feet of mortal men and use culture as an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by MarysMeal: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
WiseBully:

Abeg nor use laugh kill person. cheesy cheesy

This don't have shame.

You are laughing someone who is old enough to be your mother.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by MarysMeal: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
WiseBully:

Abeg nor use laugh kill person. cheesy cheesy

This one don't have shame.

Pathetic.
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
doublewisdom:
The VP's wife looks very dull and timid. Even her name sef is Dullapo.

are you sure you have a mother or you were abandoned at a dumpsite?

7 Likes

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by deanoffaculty: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:
I read with dismay how some sophisticated frogs where defending the subservient prostration of the wife of the vp to both Buhari and Tinubu in which they claimed it is in line with their slave culture.

If I may ask; has any of you ever saw Aisha Buhari shake the hands of a man other than her husband talk more of bow like a chamber maid?

Even when Oshiomole's ashewoe wife met Buhari she did bow to the boko king?

So why are you frogs defending this crap?
You don't belong to planet earth.......

2 Likes

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
B1shopMagic:

You don see your jagabantic frog master you come dey use one political pr0stitute as a rep of the SE ?

Besides Wetin make una think say I be Igbo?

Is it because I am not like that judas amaechi?

Lolz

you really don't have a life do you? you just opened this moniker just so you can dance naked in the market square. do your family members know that you have escaped your ward at yaba left and strolling on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by meccuno: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Pavore9:
A confined mind deceives itself into believing it is a well of wisdom! angry

A whole lot of people really need to travel out of themselves to realize that the world is way colourful culturally beyond their own traditions.

When a white man calls a Negro a slave, it is regarded as demeaning but when a Negro calls his/her fellow Negro a slave, what should we call it?

It is so sad that minds have descended into defaming other people's wives and mothers for reflecting their culture but it is hypocritical these sick minds would go out baying for blood should same be directed to their own female folks!
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by meccuno: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Pavore9:
A confined mind deceives itself into believing it is a well of wisdom! angry

A whole lot of people really need to travel out of themselves to realize that the world is way colourful culturally beyond their own traditions.

When a white man calls a Negro a slave, it is regarded as demeaning but when a Negro calls his/her fellow Negro a slave, what should we call it?

It is so sad that minds have descended into defaming other people's wives and mothers for reflecting their culture but it is hypocritical these sick minds would go out baying for blood should same be directed to their own female folks!
its nigger that is derogatory not negro

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by Atlantian: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:
I read with dismay how some sophisticated frogs where defending the subservient prostration of the wife of the vp to both Buhari and Tinubu in which they claimed it is in line with their slave culture.

If I may ask; has any of you ever saw Aisha Buhari shake the hands of a man other than her husband talk more of bow like a chamber maid?

Why do you call Oshomole's wife Ashewo. She is respectfully married. That's below the belt.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2016
Atlantian:

Why do you call Oshomole's wife Ashewo. She is respectfully married. That's below the belt.
You think the OP has a decent upbringing? He probably learned it from home (father addressing mother).

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by gentleheart1(f): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2016
@op i think you need to mind your business what the Vp's wife decides to do is her business though am a litlle disappointed but its her life not mine.

My aunt has made me realize one thing about the Yorubas is that they are very pretenious and that while they are greeting u on the outside they are insulting you in their mind.
You need to see the way my aunt described them which is very true because i have witnessed it happen to someone, a yoruba person will greet and hail you and immediately you turn your back call you oloriburuku and all sorts of names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by PFRB: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2016
When Onyeka Owenu did the same thing some days back, she was condemned by those who are now praising Dolapo Osibanjo. Double standards .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by gigabyte13: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Na pple like you dey use smackdown and sliding tackle greet your papa and mama.
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by stevecantrell: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
rottennaija:

Guy... Get a life

Men, you even have time to reply him..you try !
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by deeplow: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2016
gentleheart1:
@op i think you need to mind your business what the Vp's wife decides to do is her business though am a litlle disappointed but its her life not mine.

My aunt has made me realize one thing about the Yorubas is that they are very pretenious and that while they are greeting u on the outside they are insulting you in their mind.
You need to see the way my aunt described them which is very true because i have witnessed it happen to someone, a yoruba person will greet and hail you and immediately you turn your back call you oloriburuku and all sorts of names.

If you would be rational, you'd question your aunt's personality and behaviour. Why does every yoruba person she knows, does that to her? How many yoruba people does she know? How many yoruba people do you know?

i am a rational being, i wouldn't generalise that every igbo person kicks their parents in the morning to wake them up, just because someone i know has said it.

i wouldn't say every woman from Benin is a prostitute, just because i have had interactions with just 2,and the exhibited traits of prostitutes. Morale of my story, stop the generalisation. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by gentleheart1(f): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2016
deeplow:

If you would be rational, you'd question your aunt's personality and behaviour. Why does every yoruba person she knows, does that to her? How many yoruba people does she know? How many yoruba people do you know?

i am a rational being, i wouldn't generalise that every igbo person kicks their parents in the morning to wake them up, just because someone i know has said it.

i wouldn't say every woman from Benin is a prostitute, just because i have had interactions with just 2,and the exhibited traits of prostitutes. Morale of my story, stop the generalisation. Thanks

I am sorrry about the way i passed my message i wasnt generalising, there is no perfect person out there.

And for my aunt none of thoses stuff happened to her she got to know a lot about yoruba people because she has worked with them and have few of them as friends,the funny thing is when she ask her friends why there do that at times to people they just laugh over it they dont even deny it.

I on the other hand i had my primary,secondary and University in lagos so when my aunt was explaining to me i was able to relate, i dont think most yorubas do that out of hate i think its just a normal thing for them.

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2016
He who lacks manner never see manners in the actions of others. You just proved you lack manner and any act that depicts such is slavery. IPAD with shallow thinking

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by cornelin(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
the dullard of dauraa The dollapo of osinbajo It's ok ... continue..
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by PFRB: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2016
In 1987, I stumbled into a meeting of the oba(s) and chiefs in Ondo town. I raised my two hands up and said, " greetings to you all sirs". Someone called me out by the side and said that's not the way to greet such people. I replied him that that is the way we greet in our tradition.
The guy went off racking that I must be Ibo, and that is why he hates the Ibo people. The man said many many untalkable things but I kept my cool and left him to his anguish.
To me any body can be what he wants and i keept it to him or her but no one should make comparisons about people. Yorubas greet the way they do and it doesn't make them slaves. Igbos greet the way they do and it doesn't make them masters. So are other tribes and cultures.
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by deeplow: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2016
gentleheart1:

I am sorrry about the way i passed my message i wasnt generalising, there is no perfect person out there.

And for my aunt none of thoses stuff happened to her she got to know a lot about yoruba people because she has worked with them and have few of them as friends,the funny thing is when she ask her friends why there do that at times to people they just laugh over it they dont even deny it.

I on the other hand i had my primary,secondary and University in lagos so when my aunt was explaining to me i was able to relate, i dont think most yorubas do that out of hate i think its just a normal thing for them.

Well, since it is from experience, no problem. Lagos is filled with a lot of frustrated people. So, dont blame them, it could be down to frustration. i once had a Calabar woman( origin deduced from her english) shout at me for walking (according to her) too slowly on the streets of Mushin. She kept on rambling even after she had "run" past me. That was pure frustration.
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by johnwizey: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2016
gentleheart1:

It cuts across all tribe, not yoruba alone
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by johnwizey: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Correct
PFRB:
In 1987, I stumbled into a meeting of the oba(s) and chiefs in Ondo town. I raised my two hands up and said, " greetings to you all sirs". Someone called me out by the side and said that's not the way to greet such people. I replied him that that is the way we greet in our tradition.
The guy went off racking that I must be Ibo, and that is why he hates the Ibo people. The man said many many untalkable things but I kept my cool and left him to his anguish.
To me any body can be what he wants and i keept it to him or her but no one should make comparisons about people. Yorubas greet the way they do and it doesn't make them slaves. Igbos greet the way they do and it doesn't make them masters. So are other tribes and cultures.
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by mideactive: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Ppl frm d Sliding tackle tribe pls,leave Dolapo alone.she's Yoruba,she represents our culture @ a very high sit in d country.she's a role model to all yoruba ladies n d pride of yoruba men.if d sliding tackle,flat-heads av a problem wit dat,lagoon is not far or otapiapia 'l be faster..

BishopMagic:

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by johnwizey: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2016
B1shopMagic:

The office of the wife of the vp is still very much intact.

She represents Nigeria just like her oga madam Aisha .

So yes she occupies a substantive position.
Thank God u knw she occupies a substantive position, a position u can only dream of in ur lifetime. So greeting don turn slavery, all dis iPOD yoots sef. Do u knw how many people are working under this person u called slave For the fact that ur parents did a poor job in raisin a nuisance void of respect is nobody's fault. If behaving lyk a slave will get me dat position, boy, i'll gladly do it.
So, get a life boy cos they dont gv a Bleep weather u exist
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by rottennaija(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2016
stevecantrell:

Men, you even have time to reply him..you try !

It's just so annoying. I know this forum is filled with kids

2 Likes

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by gentleheart1(f): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2016
deeplow:

Well, since it is from experience, no problem. Lagos is filled with a lot of frustrated people. So, dont blame them, it could be down to frustration. i once had a Calabar woman( origin deduced from her english) shout at me for walking (according to her) too slowly on the streets of Mushin. She kept on rambling even after she had "run" past me. That was pure frustration.

You are right frustration might be part of it.
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2016
how come this topic has not been deleted ? What is the aim of this topic in particular ? To insult the person of the 2nd lady and throw bscenity at her culture just because she is respectful ?

1 Like

Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2016
MarysMeal:

This one don't have shame.

Pathetic.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by PreyingMantis(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2016
IyaIode:
You think the OP has a decent upbringing? He probably learned it from home (father addressing mother).
I've been expecting you to show up here. I knew you would never disappoint.
Re: Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. by Jyde89: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2415545_cfevcasuiaa2hxq_jpeg8c3c87cda9dae55e1dedbfd56b97b80f

Look well and you will see dolapo getting ready to kneel down for Buhari in the background.

Slave

Your mumu na season film IPOD E.D.I.O.T. in capital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Court Orders Seizure Of Alison-Madueke's Luxury Properties Again. Photos / ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim / Governor Wike In Hot Pepper As Nnamdi Kanu Post This On Facebook PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.