Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body (25835 Views)

Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Thank God they didnt brand the children as suspects
then raze the entire village
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by fabulousmann(f): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2016
so the officer was not killed there.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by lebienconnu: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
RIP soldier.

I charge the military to avenge the death of this man that served Nigeria all his life.

This heinous act was, undoubtedly and indisputably, perpetrated by the enemy of Nigeria and servants of the devil, a'shaiton the accursed and rejected one. They deserve a very disgraceful exit from this world.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Really sad sad
RiP
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Bonapart(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
The 3 wise children..

If it was during King Herod, they would ve written told us that the children got led by a star..

Hope FG gives those 3 kids scholarship to study Archaeology, cous if u leave them they will also discover Nigerian lost glory..
your entire existence is already a joke
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by archdaura(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2016
RIP col Ismaila Inusa. may Aljanna Firdau be your final abode. may his killers be miserable here and hereafter.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by greggng: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2016
This is a clear case of assasination. That the wife was allowed to go is a pointer. I use to think a high rank officer like him should ve a body guard or orderly? I feel so pain he has to die this way
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by cybriz82(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Oga u too calm down n check d full meaning of found.find found,see,all join weda found alive or dead found na found.if nt 4 those children d body 4 still dey der dey rot.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:
Sorry this may sound insensitive

But now is not the time to grieve

He was kidnapped, tortured and killed ( story said his body was bloodied !)

Shouldn't Nigerian Army tighten their grips ?

Because i think there are two things involved

If he was kidnapped by BH , they probably got information out of him, sensitive information , armory , location, Operation plans e.t.c which may be detrimental to Nigeria's security

On the other hand if he was killed by a fellow army member , they probably killed him because he knew something, an internal investigation should be conducted and soon or else a big conspiracy might be in place ( probably corruption related )

my thoughts.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by blaquemyc: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2016
RIP to the dead col. But nigerians sha, always praising a person when he's dead.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2016
sinkhole:
Why was the Col. killed?

Let's start with WHEN was he killed? If he was killed immediately he was taken out of town in those initial hours, then it's an assassination case. If he was preserved a day or so, but tried to fight his kidnappers and escape them, then he was kidnapped for ransom reasons. It's a fact his wife was dropped off safely without harm. It means someone above in office who knows him closely gave strict instructions for the wife to be unharmed. The Colonel was assassinated by a fellow army officer. My hunch.

P.S: I'd rule out the Boko Haram theory. Too organized and bold for them to execute. They wouldn't have spared his wife too. And he wasn't kidnapped for information extraction; the measures taken were too grave for that. And if he was privy to sensitive information, he wouldn't be without guards. Remember he was a Colonel and army school instructor. He never expected this. He was killed by someone above him and close to his family. Very close.

3 Likes

Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by jamace(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:

If he was kidnapped by BH , they probably got information out of him, sensitive information , armory , location, Operation plans e.t.c which may be detrimental to Nigeria's security

On the other hand if he was killed by a fellow army member , they probably killed him because he knew something, an internal investigation should be conducted and soon or else a big conspiracy might be in place ( probably corruption related)

The bolded seems very likely to me.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by jamace(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2016
TheWisest:

Let's start with WHEN was he killed? If he was killed immediately he was taken out of town in those initial hours, then it's an assassination case. If he was preserved a day or so, but tried to fight his kidnappers and escape them, then he was kidnapped for ransom reasons. It's a fact his wife was dropped off safely without harm. It means someone above in office who knows him closely gave strict instructions for the wife to be unharmed. The Colonel was assassinated by a fellow army officer. My hunch.

P.S: I'd rule out the Boko Haram theory. Too organized and bold for them to execute. They wouldn't have spared his wife too. And he wasn't kidnapped for information extraction; the measures taken were too grave for that. And if he was privy to sensitive information, he wouldn't be without guards. Remember he was a Colonel and army school instructor. He never expected this. He was killed by someone above him and close to his family. Very close.
Bolded is very likely.

1 Like

Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by gfullmoon(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Nelkoko:
Oboy don chidrens son hammer cos Army promise person wey find d cononel 1m.....xcep say dem go turn d promise to buhari campaign promise
Army did not said any person wey find im dead body. But any infor that could lead to his rescue, which has not elapsed cos the killers will not go scot free. So find the killers, get 1 Million.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by MosdafN97(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2016
crySoo sad may his soul rest in peace & may d wrath of God fall upon his killers in Jesus name
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Martin999(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2016
R I P to our gallant officer
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
The 3 wise children..

If it was during King Herod, they would ve told us that the children got led by a star..

Hope FG gives those 3 kids scholarship to study Archaeology, cous if u leave them they will also discover Nigerian lost glory..

or maybe discover where thé Chibok girls are.

1 Like

Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by midehi2(f): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
The 3 wise children..

If it was during King Herod, they would ve told us that the children got led by a star..

wow
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by richiepolymer(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Honestly, I think the Army has been infiltrated since the days of GEJ. The ex president once said every fabric of the govt had been infiltrated by this BH people. Isn't it possible they are still present in the system? The bad side to this is that we may never hear anything or see the end of this latest happening.

DaBullIT:

On the other hand if he was killed by a fellow army member , they probably killed him because he knew something, an internal investigation should be conducted and soon or else a big conspiracy might be in place ( probably corruption related)

Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by comp88: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2016
what of the #1m the promise any body with any useful info, I think it should go to the 3 kids parent LMAO
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by DaBullIT(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2016
richiepolymer:
Honestly, I think the Army has been infiltrated since the days of GEJ. The ex president once said every fabric of the govt had been infiltrated by this BH people. Isn't it possible they are still present in the system? The bad side to this is that we may never hear anything or see the end of this latest happening.

You are making sense ,
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:

you are on point!so many things running thru mind -the way he was taken shows he has been trailed -no phone calls to his family to make a request -he was killed in less than 7days
Two main things like you stated above. -he has some secret info they needed
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by DaBullIT(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2016
i GREE FOR YOU OOOO
jamace:
The bolded seems very likely to me.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by menix(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Jadeite:

or maybe discover where thé Chibok girls are.

U re mouthed joor...

midehi2:

wow

Why wowing U intend offering the kids scholarship
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Kadafiobi: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2016
I hate to hear a military personnel is dead so sad RIP though
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Reference(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Nelkoko:
Oboy don chidrens son hammer cos Army promise person wey find d cononel 1m.....xcep say dem go turn d promise to buhari campaign promise

Hahahaha. Doesn't work that way. Alive, not dead. Information, not corpse. Now that the case has moved from abduction to homicide the reward may be retained for information leading to the perps. Reporting the find of a corpse is everyone's civic and moral responsibility and carries little risk. Information on crimes is another kettle of fish.
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Reference(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
you are on point!so many things running thru mind
-the way he was taken shows he has been trailed
-no phone calls to his family to make a request
-he was killed in less than 7days

Two main things like you stated above.
-he has some secret info they needed

Like I said in the first instance. It may relate to the GLK he was driving. I hate to speculate but the DMI and the DMP should look at his last tour of duty in the Boko theatre. There are two possible scenarios, one, a revenge, the other a hit.

1 Like

Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Rick9(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2016
DaVinChiSam:
I hope they were not arrested. Because for lack of suspects the Nigerian police can arrest a goat
Ahahahahahaha Bro you just made my morning
Re: Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Allahummagfirhum Warhamhum
Ameen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video) / BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.