Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (79019 Views)

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
so true!! sad I miss the joys of singlehood..

And she won't let me keep the children.. Marriage is so difficult!! sad sad

grin grin grin

nigga, U can lie for Africa
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by odunola25(f): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Men put all the bad sides of marriage on women,whereas they are the main cause of marital problems this days...Marriage is not as bad as you picture it,all depends on individual differences&belief .Marriage is so sweet&fun if you marry your best friend!..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatme2good:

Are U for real? anyway sorry....I pray ur wife have a change of mind.
amen.. Ipray so too..
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

My wife doesn't even let me see the kids anymore, they're always at her sisters' or her mother's..she says I've lost my way.. She doesn't let me touch her.. She changed all her passwords.. I've been living without sex for 2years.. My balls are flooded.. I'm dying inside.. We're so dysfunctional.. I can't even concentrate at work..

She brought up divorce last sunday, at the dinner table, in front of the children.. Michael, Ruby, and kennedy didn't understand what was going on.. I'm sure of it.. But, I know clinton saw the pain in my eyes.. I watched him frown at his mother's tone..I was so annoyed.. It's Easter, where's the love??.. Why do you have to poison the hearts of our children??

I am so sorry about this bro! I hope you know you are not suffering alone, your wife, kids, relations and even your community is also suffering because of this. You didn't tell us what really happened tho I can imagine it will be a long story.

Deep down in your heart, you will know what went wrong, and at the jucture where you are, I will advise you too amicable separate (not divorce) for now and see if the space can help the two figure the whole issue out why maintaining a cordial relationship.
After a year of living apart, you both should know if you can continue or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
favoured234:

This broke my heart, I pray you guys sort out this and get functional
Either ways this pain shall pass away pretty soon
I hope so.. I've tried as much as I can to set things straight... I've invited our families to sit and settle our problems, but I doubt my wife will agree to sit and talk.

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
octopusfreaky:
vizkiz still dey learn ooo, u sabi lieeeeeeeeeeeee
tongue
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
qtx:

wao! i feel your pain bro. Can you check this out and you will understand something really quick about the situation your into? http://courtshipandmarriage.com/marriage/why-marriage-by-the-way/
wow.. Thank you sir, that really gave me a perspective I've never had
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ahmed0336:
D tin get as e be. For d past 4 months i deliberately refused to subscribe my dstv women get wahala i swear i miss those single days dat i do whatever, whenever and however marriage has really changed me cool
You refused to subsribe for dstv becos of your wife?? Like seriously?

And she can't pay the subscription herself

Wahala dey o...

5 Likes

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by Pamelayoung: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

My wife doesn't even let me see the kids anymore, they're always at her sisters' or her mother's..she says I've lost my way.. She doesn't let me touch her.. She changed all her passwords.. I've been living without sex for 2years.. My balls are flooded.. I'm dying inside.. We're so dysfunctional.. I can't even concentrate at work..

She brought up divorce last sunday, at the dinner table, in front of the children.. Michael, Ruby, and kennedy didn't understand what was going on.. I'm sure of it.. But, I know clinton saw the pain in my eyes.. I watched him frown at his mother's tone..I was so annoyed.. It's Easter, where's the love??.. Why do you have to poison the hearts of our children??

God will ease your plight.
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Topestbilly:

You have the 3 personalities in 1 here ma'am, the choice is yours grin

I want the 3 personalities wink
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Did she catch you cheating on her? Are you in Nigeria?
not recently.. But we all have the dirty past and it has been settled..

Yea, I'm in Nigeria.. Bayelsa precisely
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
░█▀▀▀░█░░░█░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀█░█░█░█░█▄▄█░█░▀█ ░█▄▄█░█▄█▄█░█░░█░█▄▄█. Nawaa ooh
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by Pamelayoung: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
The cock after marriage got me cracking, even tho I don't quite agree with the op.

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
delishpot:

This mainly happens to playboys. We're you a playboy in the past? Not judging o just asking
I'm not particularly proud of my promiscuous past.. But it's the past.. It hasn't got anything to do with the present
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
Marriage is not hard

Individuals involve dat makes it hard

I kno my self nd wud love to marry an easy going man

U kno pharell williams nd john legend tj jackson kinda personality

Na joke o my yoruba demons any day ny time

Honestly i want a cool guy

Recipe for a disastrous marriage!! When u are single and already this confused! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
lestat:

Recipe for a disastrous marriage!! When u are single and already this confused! undecided

loooool cheesy

u can say wat u wanna say tongue
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Marriage isn't for Everyone, Ask Oprah undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by stevedre: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
if ur wife catch u with this comment ehn ? grin..... But for real who wouldn't miss the good old days of being single, wild and free. I have ignorantly lost good male and female friends all because marriage and at same time, woman can be frustrating sometimes in marriage especially all this new generation women but same goes for us men too so lets try all we can to be happy because your children produce what ever you teach them. Please try to work things out, Forgive and make peace with her.

ican2020:

Just move on
When one door closes, many more open, so be happy
I am in my marriage today because my children are small and they school from home and ones they enter the university few years from now, I will simply move on without looking back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hahaa!! Family man carrying babies, Single guy carrying babes cheesy . It's a funny world we live in, sometimes you can't help but see comedy in the craziest situations in life
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by nonstan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Marry the wrong person.....
Even killing yourself will be fun!!!
mehn na to clean eye well well b4 thinking of marriage ooo..else na war

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by nonstan(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Marry the wrong person.....
Even killing yourself will be fun!!!
mehn na to clean eye well well b4 thinking of marriage ooo..else na war
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by nkpommpko(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Idydarling:
marriage can't be that bad na
its is, and extremely over rated, but you need to try it so you won't miss the groove

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by nbright: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
AlienStar:
Yea, buh if you don't add weight as a lady people will say "so after getting married this gal never add weight, you sure say the hubby they take care of her".
na people you want to please? If I ever get marriedandmy wife gets fat, that's it, I'll look outside. I swear. I have fat female friends but I can't date fat girls, I hate the sight of those stretch marks on their arms, waist, legs, yansh, etc

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by elrony(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Don't get Married,it's a TRAP!!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by rumaabk(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hahahahahahahah.......Absolutely true!!!!

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by rumaabk(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
nbright:
na people you want to please? If I ever get marriedandmy wife gets fat, that's it, I'll look outside. I swear. I have fat female friends but I can't date fat girls, I hate the sight of those stretch marks on their arms, waist, legs, yansh, etc

Lol........
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please ladies & gentlemen, i advice u check out ur partner well enough during courtship & if his/her character doesn't flow or blend with yours and your capacity to tolerate him/her, please don't dare rush into marriage with such a person hoping he/she will change, let's save our unborn kids & upcoming generation, they don't deserve a broken home angry sad

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by hartson(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I hope so.. I've tried as much as I can to set things straight... I've invited our families to sit and settle our problems, but I doubt my wife will agree to sit and talk.

So what could be the feud between both of you that she will refuse to let go.Don't worry yourself when the chips are down she will certainly come begging except she's the bread winner and in charge.
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
BeardedMeat:
I am so sorry about this bro! I hope you know you are not suffering alone, your wife, kids, relations and even your community is also suffering because of this. You didn't tell us what really happened tho I can imagine it will be a long story.

Deep down in your heart, you will know what went wrong, and at the jucture where you are, I will advise you too amicable separate (not divorce) for now and see if the space can help the two figure the whole issue out why maintaining a cordial relationship.
After a year of living apart, you both should know if you can continue or not.
So u believed him too? Choi!

1 Like

Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by walegee(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
How do I quote and reply a comment
Re: Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) by ollyboy009(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
Marriage is not hard

Individuals involve dat makes it hard

I kno my self nd wud love to marry an easy going man

U kno pharell williams nd john legend tj jackson kinda personality

Na joke o my yoruba demons any day ny time

Honestly i want a cool guy
You already have... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.