Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper (24374 Views)

Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by yusaze2007: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Tiwa Savage’s husband Tunji'' did her brand no good after he cursed out a fan of hers on his page on Wednesday evening. He has now apologized for the harsh words he used on the loyal fan of her wife saying he was just in his feelings. See what he wrote in full below;

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/tiwa-savages-husband-apologizes-after-insulting-fan.html

1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by yusaze2007: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Slimzjoe(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Trash! That's what they're Good at. Insulting and then The False Apologies angry

Today is my Birthday!

52 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Iolite(f): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2016
Why did comment first on your own thread Am not saying anything again.

Chai! Tiwa husband is extremely rude. What kind of useless and senseless respond is that. E dey claim "me self I be human being o" lubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by greatme2good(f): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2016
They Say look before u lip but most of these celebrities that doesn't know they are some people's role model will not think before taking action.I wonder when they will learn.celebrities always acting frustrated on social media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by divinehand2003(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
First impression last long

5 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by kossyablaze(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2016
He is a fool...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Medicine after death
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Smellymouth: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2016
undecided Teebillz,::::::

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by vizkiz: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2016
why him no go beg Uh? His wife's career is at stake here grin

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Laitesmart(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Death after medicine
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Marlvin(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
He's a coward
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by frodobee: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Frodobee :

Who you help?
For those quoting me, tell your brrother make hm go get a job, I no wan hear of. "Peace qway", or videos of jobless girls and boys crying
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by glamz007(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by bigfree: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2016
He was feeling like an agbero before. Bah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Danielle22(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Woow...ok sad
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Dumb husband, the person didn't say anything wrong in the first place.

16 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by lycann(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2016
... Shey na him go first marry woman.
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by gen2briz(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2016
No worry.... Simi has already fill your wife's gap.

18 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by JoaHynppes(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
[size=14pt]i bet tiwa savage warned the shit_outta her husband not to ever insult her fans again.. She was like "now go apologize to the fan you insulted"....yes my queen cool[/size]

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by NobleAngell(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Shame on him. Now what was the whole point? Very razzzz someboreee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by northvietnam(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Another silly baby papa

10 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by repogirl(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tiwa dey try with this her man child.

4 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by banme1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Transfer aggression. Frustration over. E be like say him don see petrol buy.

6 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by seyema(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Better
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by fortunechy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
did he get fans too if nt tiwa salvage who will kw himmchteeew!!!!!!!!
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Iamlordgee(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tee bilz.. Just gerrat
Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Fairgodwin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tee Billz: claim to fame - Tiwa Savage.

It beats me how people claim 'celebrity' over another person's personality.
But sincerely, that's none of my business really.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by NobleAngell(f): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Laitesmart:
Death after medicine
Don't u mean 'Medicine after death'?

9 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dude got some fish brain.. why quick to abuse someone and come bck to apologize ... next time,learn how to run ur mouth in the public...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Launches Ankara-inspired Fashion Line / List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther / Lest We Immortalize Nuisance …the “goldie” Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.