Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story (39819 Views)

LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Gracito(f): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tallesty1:
This man no sabi lie.
I dey tell you grin
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Reference(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
dubemnaija:
Mallam Altine of economics dept (the hediot taught me cost accounting) also did similar to me

But I don't understand why you guys don't speak out and act out with all the social media tools available to the modern student.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by lhanreh(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mr Adams
Be ready
Even your department is against you on this one
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by omolola15(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Buhari caused all these molestation issues oooo... And he's in U.S now

Please remind me again. Who was the president in 2011?
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by janvier27(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
If truly this is the lecturer's story, he is a disgrace. More websites should expose him. He is not the true face of academics in Nigeria. No system is perfect really.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by dubemnaija: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Reference:

But I don't understand why you guys don't speak out and act out with all the social media tools available to the modern student.
That thing happened in my 200level, in yr 2009. I graduated from that school in 2011. If I had known nairaland by then, it wouldn't have been soo easy for him to wrangle free of the hooks..
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Its easy to spot that the lecturer is at fault. He should be probed nd fired, all this pot bellied men that feel like mini gods terrorising the life of students.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by halfcurrent(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
The lecturer is a bloody liar. Can u imagine...he wants to scare her with a belt and it mistakenly touched her. Flogging a lady...in a university!!!
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Jessenaira: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
At the risk of being a false witness, the Adams i know is capable of doing all that he was alleged to have committed by the lady.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Richy4:
That lecturer, If he wants to tell lies, he should be ready to tell better lies

How come he was contradicting himself......

<<<<<when they were arguing, Her phone fall and broke....

<<<<<.....she insulted my family, so i smashed the phone (now was she holding two phones that the first one falls and the second one got smashed or are we Talking about the same phone)

<<<<<.....I used the belt to scare her and the belt mistakenly touch her (oh God!!, who was he explaining this to, an infant?)

Me reading between the line

>>>>>I believe the girl must have said her family cannot afford blackberry phone( yes some girls got the razor sharp tongue)
>>>>>I believe she disobeyed the lecturer by refusing to leave the examination venue
>>>>> I believe the lecturer flogged her just to save face and his dignity in public which was not the way to go about it...
>>>>>I finally believed that the lecturer could not believe how the story spread like wildfire due to the power of media... and he is not ready for that kind of publicity... I Simply hope he is a good lecturer, and not replaceable....if not
nice one bro....... Hmmmmm. I blv the inability of this lecturer to released her phone nd entry into the exam hall got this lady infuriated to say "ur family cudnt afford BB phone" it is a natural phenomenon to man to talk bitterly while angry...... Do u know the gravity of missing an exam? Still got me thinking
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
D lecturer own dn B bt d way some of these uniabj girls dey behave ehh fit make devil vex too
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by otswag(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wanted to give him d benefit of doubt but d holes in this lecturers story plenty pass wetin dey okra grater
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by cardoctor(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
The real truth is not yet out.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by SetrakusRa(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Only a tree cannot make a forest!!!!

"If you want to graduate in this school, you can't fight your lecturer and win" such quotes coming from an educated man/professor, and I shouldn't call that a joke?

Mehn, tell yourself the truth and stop acting like superman!!!

no one's acting like superman. the truth is that the average nigerian complains about every negative thing they see with little or no effort to change it.

mehn, tell yourself the truth and stop acting like a toddler.

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by eamon360(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dis lecturer no just sabi Lie Mohammed.... Swidim, I pain ur feel...
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by shevon: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
The fact that the guy was inconsistent with his own story is suspicious. Maybe he still thinks he is telling the story to children or his cohorts. And to think he is asking for the story to be taken down is even more suspicious; if he feels it is a misrepresentation of the fact, then he should approach the court and sue for libel.
What he is asking was the same thing Konga did when I outed them on their dubious KongaPay stunt, but either because they were NL paying customer or because I did not include any snake pictures, the MODs decided it was not worth sharing to the world.
One day na one day, monkey go go market e no go return.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by princefaculty(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
He said he didn't smash her phone that it fell and after a while he said she insulted him that was why he smashed it.
He should be used as an example to deter other rotten eggs like him in our educational system from carrying out such nefarious act.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Neverquit(f): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
There are already conflicting stories in the guy's interview.
He initially said her phone fell and broke then immediately changed it to he got angry and smashed it. Hmmmm...
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
This case is somehow similar to mine,....i'll sue treat the sadist lecturer's *uck-up at the fullness of time!
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by AnonymustME(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
the girl isn't saying the complete truth, I'm not saying the lecturer is innocent , but.... I can imagine that part about her insulting him saying "he can't afford a blackberry" happening. lol....she looks loudmouthed in that picture. IJS
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Estacy22: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Richy4(m): 11:16am

<<<<<.....she insulted my family, so i smashed the phone (now was she holding two phones that the first one falls and the second one got smashed or are we Talking about the same phone>>>>>

If Mr Adam were to be a female Lecturer perhaps the female student would have behaved her self. Some of these female students are so cunny such that they could easily embarrass a male Lecturer who is not on guard. Although it does not take the fact away that Mr Adam did not control his anger but it's implied that the female student must have been rude to the lecturer relying on the connection of her daddy. May God save the male Lecturer from the intimidation and harassement of female students and their parents.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by adeoyun(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
SetrakusRa:
Its obvious the lecturer is a liar. I hate victimization with all my might. The news shouldn't be taken down, his filthy image should be reduced to nada.

The social media has been a powerful tool for the youths, even if the school couldn't help her, social media won't fail to.

and apc bill will have stopped it
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Slimzjoe(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
taryur:

a lecturer refused a student writing her exam, exam she must have used about 5 months to prepare for(judging from uniabj prolong semester) and u r saying she might have been rude to d lecturer? well, i wouldn't know know how u came about your theory. all i know is that from what has been posted, the lecturer was telling lies. he just victimized the poor lady.

I'm Sure You're Old Enough to Know that you don't believe everything you Read on the Internet.

Did you Follow up the Sugarbelly's Case?

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by olabamiyo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
WHY DID IT TAKE HER 5YEARS TO TALK. I SMELL FOUL HERE
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by streamsofjoy(f): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Richy4:
That lecturer, If he wants to tell lies, he should be ready to tell better lies

How come he was contradicting himself......

<<<<<when they were arguing, Her phone fall and broke....

<<<<<.....she insulted my family, so i smashed the phone (now was she holding two phones that the first one falls and the second one got smashed or are we Talking about the same phone)

<<<<<.....I used the belt to scare her and the belt mistakenly touch her (oh God!!, who was he explaining this to, an infant?)

Me reading between the line

>>>>>I believe the girl must have said her family cannot afford blackberry phone( yes some girls got the razor sharp tongue)
>>>>>I believe she disobeyed the lecturer by refusing to leave the examination venue
>>>>> I believe the lecturer flogged her just to save face and his dignity in public which was not the way to go about it...
>>>>>I finally believed that the lecturer could not believe how the story spread like wildfire due to the power of media... and he is not ready for that kind of publicity... I Simply hope he is a good lecturer, and not replaceable....if not

I believe that even if some ladies have sharp mouth and can insult, that is not the position in this case reason being that if she did he would not have contradicted himself by first saying the fone fell down and broke and later to say she insulted his family.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by janvier27(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
olapluto:
Intelligent people can make inferences from the account of the two people. Both are not being truthful.
Kemi is that type of 'in your face' student who wont succumb to instructions. Good luck with where that takes her in life.

Very true. Both of them need serious help in life. But a higher level of professionalism is required of the lecturer.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by damogul: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Statistically speaking the lecturer failed to apply the statisitical law that states thus "when you tell one lie you need to tell 7 more to cover it up" . Statistics has proven that this lecturer is a statistical failure and a liar so should be dismissed as statistics covering such cases clearly shows that 4 out of 5 lecturers who do such get summarily dismissed.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Tobyshegz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
The lecturer after this interview must have being like: "Meeh!!..my lies are on fleek.. Omo fi story le"
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by nadias877(f): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
SetrakusRa:
Its obvious the lecturer is a liar. I hate victimization with all my might. The news shouldn't be taken down, his filthy image should be reduced to nada.

The social media has been a powerful tool for the youths, even if the school couldn't help her, social media won't fail to.

I totally agree with you. In addition to what you said, no student will look at his or her lecturer in the face and say he is wicked except he or she is not ready to graduate.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by loomer: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
The man don kuku confess, na to pass judgement remain
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by streamsofjoy(f): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
This lecturer does not have a case at all, his side of the story is so lame. Little wonder all he cares abt is dt the story be taken off social media. Dnt worry Mr lecturer you will pay the price for ur colleagues who have refused to have sense.

This is why we have to be secure in our "SELF" I guess the guy felt intimidated by the student, perhaps she even drives a car he cannot afford so he wants to proof he is still her lecture with this opportunity #justsaying#
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by vikyno(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Inasmuch as I don't like the way the lecturer handled the issue, I still don't believe all of the girl story because some girls can be so disrespectful and annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.