Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story (40084 Views)

LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by SHAIBULIAR: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tosynic:
I am an alumnus of Uniabuja and I remember that incident. I know that man and he is corrupt and heartless . I remember I had to write a 4-unit course all over again because of him. That was statistics 200 abd that was my only carry over in school and it was because Mr Adam deliberately fails students who do not bribe their way out of the course.
He is also arrogant, in fact almost all the maths, statistics and computer science lecturers acted like him.
He should not spared , his deeds have caught up with him.
he is marked for death
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
she stated that i was a wicked lecturer and that she’s heard a lot about me and that she was not going to move in the course of that her phone fell and broke.

she said my family couldn’t afford a Blackberry phone this got me angry, so I smashed it on the ground.

Which one make we believe oga lekshura

Sips ota pia pia
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by sexytyga(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Buhari caused all these molestation issues oooo... And he's in U.S now
e be like say u no follow the story or wetin concern PMB thou am anti Buhari
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by mykelly(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hope this stupid man can hear himself, you didn't beat her with belt but mistakenly touched her....let him face the law. You forced her to fill malpractice form abi? We'll make you fill prison form
NOC1:
lol, this man is speaking from both sides of his mouth.
Mr Adams: On the day the incident happened, I instructed students to move the next hall to write their exam every other student moved but she refused. she stated that i was a wicked lecturer and that she's heard a lot about me and that she was not going to move in the course of that her phone fell and broke.[i][/i]
Here's what happened, she asked me to give her the phone and i insisted that she fill the exam malpractice booklet, she refused, she insulted my family, she said my family couldn't afford a Blackberry phone,this got me angry, so I smashed it on the ground.[i]
TheNews.NG : Did you flog her with your belt?
Mr Adams: No I did not, I only tried to scare her with the belt and the belt mistakenly touch her.
pls let me go out for my breakfast when i come back i continue.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by opedaydydx9(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Someone should help me with his Facebook id or number
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by OCHOdee(f): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
NOC1:
lol, this man is speaking from both sides of his mouth.
Mr Adams: On the day the incident happened, I instructed students to move the next hall to write their exam every other student moved but she refused. she stated that i was a wicked lecturer and that she's heard a lot about me and that she was not going to move in the course of that her phone fell and broke.[i][/i]
Here's what happened, she asked me to give her the phone and i insisted that she fill the exam malpractice booklet, she refused, she insulted my family, she said my family couldn't afford a Blackberry phone,this got me angry, so I smashed it on the ground.[i]
TheNews.NG : Did you flog her with your belt?
Mr Adams: No I did not, I only tried to scare her with the belt and the belt mistakenly touch her.
pls let me go out for my breakfast when i come back i continue.

Don't mind the man oo... his busy body has finally landed him in hot soup...I doubt he'll get out of this anytime soon.

Am a final year student at the university of abuja too...and I'm a witness to other atrocities committed by him angry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by vikeyz(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
No time to read this, bottomline mbok
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by lukency(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Once they ăre lecturers,they see themselves as dammy gods.Useless set of humanbeings.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Emeka71(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wonderful case.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by ehinmowo: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
NUC should take this up. this us against university ethics.

how did he became a lecturer if he could not even frame a proper lie. now I blv everything d young lady said about him.

awon lecturer were!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by kingsamosy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
the power of social media is yet to be seen. This lecturer wont believe this is happening to him after so many year. kerma is a bitch
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
My own is she should have filled the form....thats when she will really have a case to present
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

I want pple to wonder aw I had many likes without saying anytin
your case would be reviewed as soon as I finish my garri
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dat9jakid:
your case would be reviewed as soon as I finish my garri
Lolsss.... I got so many likes for saying nothing and wen I actually write sometin sensible, just few pple will like my post....... Nairalander's are weird pple I must say

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by ZajB: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
We don't need a sooth sayer to tell us that the Lecturer exceeded his boundaries. He has no right or whatsoever to treat any student in that manner. Every university have rules and regulations guiding staffs and students. Asuming without conceding that the student in this case was rude is that the proper step to be taken? Why make her fil malpractice form if she was not caught cheating? Why remove your belt to scare a student ?Are their no securities to take her away from the premises if you perceive her to be a nuisance? Why smash her phone? From the entirety of the Lecturer's story he goofed big time.
Infact his statement to the media is an evidence in an event that it becomes a court case
The University on their part failed to handle this matter properly ,I guess they never envisage that it will ever come up again.
We should be careful with the way we treat people generally.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Sainttops(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2016
My comment late abi?

oda na let me keep it to myself.

But wait o.....
That pot belly man funny o.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by rapcy(m): 12:47am On Apr 01, 2016
What the lady said was the truth. I saw her after the exam, with outlines of his fingers on her cheeks. I went for a stat exam, on coming out I and my friend met her outside the faculty crying. We asked her what happened, she told us exactly what she reported online.Thank God she picked up the case again.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by ddeola: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Frankling speaking, some lecturers need to be taught a lesson and this man is one of them
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by player007(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Fry his balls. The man is a lier.
The girl should sue his asss!!!!!
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by innoachukw(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
We need to start a campaign until the wicked lecturer is punished...........
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

Lolsss.... I got so many likes for saying nothing and wen I actually write sometin sensible, just few pple will like my post....... Nairalander's are weird pple I must say
walai, very weird
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by lanredavidju(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Tosynic:
I am an alumnus of Uniabuja and I remember that incident. I know that man and he is corrupt and heartless . I remember I had to write a 4-unit course all over again because of him. That was statistics 200 abd that was my only carry over in school and it was because Mr Adam deliberately fails students who do not bribe their way out of the course.
He is also arrogant, in fact almost all the maths, statistics and computer science lecturers acted like him.
He should not spared , his deeds have caught up with him.
hope u v finally graduated
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story by lanredavidju(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
banme1:
Where is the lecturer from?
hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.