Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Live-in-lover/loser - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Live-in-lover/loser (2390 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live-in-lover/loser by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2007
E, Happy New Year kiss
Re: Live-in-lover/loser by Eurphoria(f): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2007
You too darl happy appy happy newyear , stay beautiful wink kiss
Re: Live-in-lover/loser by amaikama(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2007
You guys are very funny at times. live-in or live-out girlfriend or loser. A girl who is in love, show it but not to the extreme so that you would have a shock absorber para-venture the love becomes sour.

A man can marry a virgin, prostitute or whatever and if he want to cheat on her, he will still cheat on her. it is not a question of pride or decency as per say but buy the special grace of God that we are all directed to meet our desire heart for life. I really don't see any thing wrong in living-in girl friend excerpt, you are all players tongue

cheers.
Re: Live-in-lover/loser by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
Nigerians will never change? Why do they know about value? They just make mouth from morning till night without even knowing what they are talking about.

Everything in that country is unilateral. Why is it that the woman has to be the one to prove she is a wife material? It seems at the end of the day, even though people claim otherwise, women don't have the choice of whom to marry. All the men do is to test and dump until he finds the right one. Women have to subject themselves to this humiliation.
And what the Bleep is the "wife-material" thingy? It's very degrading. Only in Africa where people are so obsessed with marriage that expression could be coined.

back to the topic. Living together is OK by me. If you don't accept it fine. If you start making noise to make people accept it please find the nearest bridge. Too much noise pollution.
Re: Live-in-lover/loser by nossycheek(f): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2007
Polythene married is allowed, provided you don't come out emotionally frustrated for another relationship. An elderly male friend once told me, no matter how sexually experienced you are, don't show them off to a guy you are not yet married to. So live with him, give him all and what else does he expect from you? Nothing, so why the need to formalise it?
Re: Live-in-lover/loser by badabeat: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2008
Post amended!
Re: Live-in-lover/loser by Angolobabe(f): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2008
I have nothing against it,it works for some people and dont work for some,i think its good to know who your going to marry and if ur not compartable u walk instead of geting a divorce later.
u never know who ur dating very well untill u live with them,these days alot of people prefer to live together before marriage .

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Difference Between Mums And Dads / Giant Aluminum Pot Popularly Called Koko Irin / I Have An Amazingly Handsome Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.