Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ten (10) Kinds Of Guys That Find It Very Difficult To Approach/woo A Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten (10) Kinds Of Guys That Find It Very Difficult To Approach/woo A Lady (605 Views)

‘sponsoring Men Who Don’t Return Love Can Be Very Difficult – Juliet Ibrahim Con / 10 Kinds Of People You Will Find In Onitsha Main Market / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Kinds Of Guys That Find It Very Difficult To Approach/woo A Lady by Seanonaira(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2016
However, when guys decide whether to approach a lady, they normally calculate their chances of rejection correctly/incorrectly, thus overestimating their chances of rejection especially when a beautiful and sophisticated woman is involved

Enough of lamentation; see the kinds of guys that find it very difficult to approach/woo a lady

1. Virgin Guys

Some of us are not very confident and are usually very timid when it comes to expressing our love for a lady we deeply love. Though some of us may form badoo on social media but other there, when locked up inside the room with a lady, all we discuss is Olajumoke, the bread seller, and Saraki, who declared fake assests.. Often times, when I see a lady I deeply love, the thought of approaching her troubles me that I will have to hide somewhere and will beg my friends to woo her on my behalf.

2. Scholars

Believe it or not, most scholars tend to have boring social life. This is because they focus on their books more than anything else. Though ladies flirt with them for academic prevalence. After graduation, some of them may not even be able to approach a lady. Na their mumsy dey woo on their behalf. The worst scenario is that some of them will bag first class and may not be able to locate where the kitty cat is, at the age of 35 .

3. Short Guys

Don’t get this twisted cos it’s not a maximum generalization that all short guys are unable to approach/woo a lady. All I’m trying to say is that, research have it that short guys are usually very confident when approaching a lady, just that they are likely to find it difficult to approach a lady who is much more taller than they are. Let’s assume a guy is 5ft 10inch, approaching a lady of 6ft 2in won’t be easy.

SEE THE REST HERE: http://dailymedia.com.ng/ten-10-kinds-guys-find-difficult-approachwoo-lady/

Re: Ten (10) Kinds Of Guys That Find It Very Difficult To Approach/woo A Lady by Fmartin(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Seanonaira:
However, when guys decide whether to approach a lady, they normally calculate their chances of rejection correctly/incorrectly, thus overestimating their chances of rejection especially when a beautiful and sophisticated woman is involved

Enough of lamentation; see the kinds of guys that find it very difficult to approach/woo a lady

1. Virgin Guys

Some of us are not very confident and are usually very timid when it comes to expressing our love for a lady we deeply love. Though some of us may form badoo on social media but other there, when locked up inside the room with a lady, all we discuss is Olajumoke, the bread seller, and Saraki, who declared fake assests.. Often times, when I see a lady I deeply love, the thought of approaching her troubles me that I will have to hide somewhere and will beg my friends to woo her on my behalf.

2. Scholars

Believe it or not, most scholars tend to have boring social life. This is because they focus on their books more than anything else. Though ladies flirt with them for academic prevalence. After graduation, some of them may not even be able to approach a lady. Na their mumsy dey woo on their behalf. The worst scenario is that some of them will bag first class and may not be able to locate where the kitty cat is, at the age of 35 .

3. Short Guys

Don’t get this twisted cos it’s not a maximum generalization that all short guys are unable to approach/woo a lady. All I’m trying to say is that, research have it that short guys are usually very confident when approaching a lady, just that they are likely to find it difficult to approach a lady who is much more taller than they are. Let’s assume a guy is 5ft 10inch, approaching a lady of 6ft 2in won’t be easy.

SEE THE REST HERE: http://dailymail.com.ng/ten-10-kinds-guys-find-difficult-approachwoo-lady/
op na which u fall under?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Words You Should Never Say To Your Father, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother / Wife Runs Out Naked; Husband And 2 Daughters Die As Stored Fuel Explodes / PDP Members In London Meet With Femi Adesina To Help The Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.