Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! (6446 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by nigeriapolitics(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
softvio:

is that you pic? Mhen my browser direct me to your profile instead of the topic. There must have been a reason for that grin

is that you pic? Mhen my browser direct me to your profile instead of the topic. There must have been a reason for that
Yes tanks
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by jumobi1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Isn't Buhari, the ELECTED #1 Citizen of Nigeria and President according to the Constitution older than Onyeka?
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by rhymaster: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
jumobi1:
Isn't Buhari, the ELECTED #1 Citizen of Nigeria and President according to the Constitution older than Onyeka?

Igbos were insulting Dolapo Oshibajo for greeting the president, an older man as per her culture. The Japanese bow down in greeting to each other. These are cultures that are several thousands old. So what is Onyeka Owenu's reason for kneeling to the president in that way? Is is all about the Ibos Any Government In Power syndrome because it is universally known that Ibos greet their old fathers and mothers with a sliding tackle in the morning - a la UFC MMA or subzero in Mortal Kombat. This is an epic counter thread and I see the Igbos are now docking for cover!! LWTMB!

1 Like

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Iceberg3: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
divinecode101:

Hey son, go tell your father that he needs that!! grin grin grin

U must receive it by fire � by force

Mental grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PenCom: Pension Assets Hit N9.4trn In August / Father Mbaka Drops Another Prophesy On Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.