Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) (46846 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Yksoul(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yksoul:
GOD,GIVE ME A RESPECTFUL WIFE LIKE DOLAPO OSINBAJO.A WIFE THAT STILL FINDS TIME OUT OF NO TIME TO COOK FOR HER HOME.UNLIKE SOME BUSY LADIES THAT WILL DEFEND THEMSELVES THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR JOBS,OUTING,COPERATE GATHERINGS,CONFERENCE,THEREFORE,THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO COOK FOR THEIR HOME.THEY NOW EMPLOY HOUSE GIRLS TO COOK FOR THEIR HUSBANDS
CORRECTED
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Nigeriasam: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
kcid:
Nonsense
bitter IPOB. Hateful ndi igbo. Ignoramous SE.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Jalubarika(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
I came here to see the pic of her picking one of Osinbanjo's Garden egg.
No issue ,next time my luck go jam
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Kulas: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
So what is so special about this.So she will call somebody to come and snap her pix while picking vegetable so that she can post it in social media.mtcheew!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tsephanyah(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sunky87:
I thought I was the only one that noticed.
evenif thy did thy will keep mute

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is just a Publicity Stunt, these politicians are very careful on what they put in their mouth, these pics is just to encourage people to plant and eat home grown things

And it is wrong to plant and eat home grown things?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by keme007: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
We are in a new government that speak facts. Show good example to her citizens. There is no magic to the current situation we need to feed our selfs to grow as a Nation.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by MrALIVE: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Later u go dey claim sey u be graduate.
the thing tire me oooo,lol
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
We go soon see her brushing her teeth with chewing stick, Nairalanders sha!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by kloser(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
lekjons:
those who use "choke slam" to wake the fathers from sleep may still find something wrong with this picundecided
choke slam! Funny dude grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by guychidile: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
that's good,keep it up., but my wife have poultry.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by okangaijele2015: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
look at the kind of rubbish that is making headlines in a bad economy like Nigeria. This APC guys are bastards.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Alani86: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is just a Publicity Stunt, these politicians are very careful on what they put in their mouth, these pics is just to encourage people to plant and eat home grown things

First, have you forgotten that they are human beings like you? Or is there any Vegetable made with pound or dollar, apart from the ones we see in the market? What a way to live a healthy life; no transportation, no preservation, no dirt, no sweat, etc. From the backyard to the kitchen.

Secondly, I wish our ladies can emulate her traits. She's truly worthy of emulation; an example of a virtuous woman. From her looks; dress, jewelry and "make up": MODESTY and SIMPLICITY all the way. To her role as a wife and mother in the house; she didn't leave the welfare of her husband in the hands of maids.

Finally, how prepared are our ladies for their hubby's great task/ministry/vision? Can we begin to have ladies who are fashioned after the manner of a palace (like Esther) and not lipstick, chewing gum, ice cream, "classic", "hot", emptied brain and shallow-hearted "chicks"!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tpiah01: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kulas:
So what is so special about this.So she will call somebody to come and snap her pix while picking vegetable so that she can post it in social media.mtcheew!

Big bucks involved here.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by banme1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
And so fvucking does what.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
so after picking it what happened next?.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by gegelove: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
So what is wrong with that ,Mr graduate.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by caprini1: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
She has a garden in her house? I love.
My love .......from igwara gwara village.Hope u r very good?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tpiah01: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:

or to recognize the importance of vegetables in daily living.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by dangerousfingaz: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is a good example to other women. A little garden won't hurt. Kudos to you ma, pls continue to take good care of our VP. We need him to remain healthy for the task ahead is huge.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Angelb4:
I would like to eat, even if the soup no sweet. At least.....it can start from there smiley
what do u want to start. grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:

1k Slap sorry clap for you
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by aresa: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:
just like kemi adeosun, dolapo osinbajo keeps giving wailers sleepless nights.

Just watch them bring their frustrations now

You know you have serious mental, social and emotional issues if this wonderful woman's simplicity and and gentlelifestyle is troubling your life... grin

Poor #IpOdZombieWailers Who swear for these peoplegrin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tpiah01: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
aresa:

this wonderful woman's simplicity and and gentlelifestyle... grin

Are you doubting she is rich?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by aresa: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
tpiah01:

Are you doubting she is rich?

What kind of question is this?

Wetin concern me if she's rich or poor and even sef, the fact that you are rich means you can not live simply and quietly?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by SamiraF: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yksoul:
GOD,GIVE ME A RESPECTFUL WIFE LIKE DOLAPO OSINBAJO.A WIFE THAT STILLS FIND TIME OUT OF NO TIME TO COOK FOR HER HOME.UNLIKE SOME BUSY LADIES THAT WILL DEFEND THEMSELVES THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR JOBS,OUTING,COPERATE GARDENS,CONFERENCE,THEREFORE,THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO COOK FOR THEIR HOME.THEY NOW EMPLOY HOUSE GIRLS TO COOK FOR THEIR HUSBANDS

See you! You don't know they employ MALE COOKS to cook for their families? Ha ha ha
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tpiah01: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
what is a corporate garden I wonder.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by SamiraF: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alani86:

First, have you forgotten that they are human beings like you? Or is there any Vegetable made with pound or dollar, apart from the ones we see in the market? What a way to live a healthy life; no transportation, no preservation, no dirt, no sweat, etc. From the backyard to the kitchen.

Secondly, I wish our ladies can emulate her traits. She's truly worthy of emulation; an example of a virtuous woman. From her looks; dress, jewelry and "make up": MODESTY and SIMPLICITY all the way. To her role as a wife and mother in the house; she didn't leave the welfare of her husband in the hands of maids.

Finally, how prepared are our ladies for their hubby's great task/ministry/vision? Can we begin to have ladies who are fashioned after the manner of a palace (like Esther) and not lipstick, chewing gum, ice cream, "classic", "hot", emptied brain and shallow-hearted "chicks"!!

Show me a simple wife and i'll show you a heavy burden on the husband. That's why his head looks like broken coconut. All the way to Abuja and Dolapo's first thought was to deprive local market women of sales? Plus it's ugwu, nor ugu, for those who truly grow it. Stunting.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Alani86: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
SamiraF:

Show me a simple wife and i'll show you a heavy burden on the husband. That's why his head looks like broken coconut. All the way to Abuja and Dolapo's first thought was to deprive local market women of sales? Plus it's ugwu, nor ugu, for those who truly grow it. Stunting.

You spoke and I wept inside. I wonder if you actually waited for God to put a brain inside your head! Who amongst your lineage/generation has been a renowned lawyer(SAN), Prof and Vice President? And I wonder if there'll be, especially if this trait of yours runs through the whole family.

You need the God Who's working in that man(whose "head looks like a broken coconut"winkand making him to thrive so greatly in life. Or you remain irrelevant forever! I've seen God curing severe cases like yours. HE's able!!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
I believe the next thread be like.... Dolapo sleeping on her bed. Must you report all her moves?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tpiah01: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Is this Ugu/Ugwu?

I think its called Efo Igbo and is grown in large quantities in Cameroon also.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telfairia_occidentalis
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by itunity007(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
shai dis anti get neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.