Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today (3220 Views)

Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today / Must Be Sold Today...3months Old Female Rott At An Amazing Price / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by ckunle(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
he is just a business man trying to protect his business which as we all know is the first rule of business. Also he is trying ti sell something if you aren't interested in buying then mind your own business and make no negative or positive comment. Simples.

Let's not try to destroy people, he isn't carrying a gun and coming to your house is he? let's try to encourage and build people.

peace and love always
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by Fxwarrior: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
peterbello:
She looks exactly like the 8 weeks old Rott/Caucasian mix I have here.

Even if the dog was mixed, it sure looks cool to me.
You have a bad mouth and nasty attitude. Grow up niccur.
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by peterbello(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
uchpanila:

sorry for quoting you buh I think you have everything to do with Bobby, he placed an advert and you said something bad about the advert, he den asked you a question( which is just a simple question) instead of a simple answer you attacked him and saying he get bad mouth.

please read this thread over and over again it'd very clear that the first and second attack that came from anyone is from your first and second post yet you say him get bad mouth.

well sha it's it's thing of the Internet you can hide behind your phone and talk to people as you like.

Bros o, kindly show me the bad thing I said about his advert.
And, simple question abi? If you can't decipher the tone in the simple question then hard luck. Wetin I know be say I answer am well.
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by peterbello(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Even if the dog was mixed, it sure looks cool to me.
You have a bad mouth and nasty attitude. Grow up niccur.

Chei! Who discovered this pure fool? Ur foolishness is pedigree. Who said his dog was mixed? If you don't have sense, you could just shut up instead of talking and clearing all doubts. Guy, common think with your brains. If his puppy wasn't cool to me, I won't equate my puppy to it. Will I come up here to talk about a dog I have in bad light? Am I not shooting myself in the leg that way? Can't a Rott/Caucasian mix look like a pure Caucasian (or is it a sin)?
If any of you didn't see my 1st comment as a positive 1, then am afraid you have the same problem that bobbysax has. And so, the reply I gave him is also for you too.
Bobby brought this on himself. He saw a harmless comment and got paranoid. And his 'just defenders' who weren't interested in buying further came to derail his thread. Now tell me, who's bobby's enemies now?
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by Fxwarrior: 3:08am On Apr 13, 2016
peterbello:

Chei! Who discovered this pure fool? Ur foolishness is pedigree. Who said his dog was mixed? If you don't have sense, you could just shut up instead of talking and clearing all doubts. Guy, common think with your brains. If his puppy wasn't cool to me, I won't equate my puppy to it. Will I come up here to talk about a dog I have in bad light? Am I not shooting myself in the leg that way? Can't a Rott/Caucasian mix look like a pure Caucasian (or is it a sin)?
If any of you didn't see my 1st comment as a positive 1, then am afraid you have the same problem that bobbysax has. And so, the reply I gave him is also for you too.
Bobby brought this on himself. He saw a harmless comment and got paranoid. And his 'just defenders' who weren't interested in buying further came to derail his thread. Now tell me, who's bobby's enemies now?

It seems you don't have any usefulness to your miserable life abi? I go soon clear your doubt.
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by bobbysaxy: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
peterbello:

BASTARD... is bobbby saxy ur mate...ur an idiot I swear...u lack home training... u seriously get problem...na people like dey push person to the wall...is bobby saxy ur mateanswer that question...am very sorry to disrespect SIR..u must be very stupid SIR for that comment u just made...na people like u dey contact person for dogs and cannnot afford it then u now come here to post rubbish about the seller...if u cant afford a dog u move on....wetin bobbysaxy do u sef...u dey craze I swear...I guess the indian herm u dey smoke don dey affect ur thinking abi?Bleep off from my thread with immediate effect....BASTARD...
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by peterbello(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Fxwarrior:

It seems you don't have any usefulness to your miserable life abi? I go soon clear your doubt.

I been dey doubt if your foolishness dey epic. No need to stress yourself. You don clear my doubt already. Legendary fool.

N.B.: Please don't mention me again cos I won't respond again. I don't wanna be associated with fools.
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by peterbello(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2016
bobbysaxy:
BASTARD... is bobbby saxy ur mate...ur an idiot I swear...u lack home training... u seriously get problem...na people like dey push person to the wall...is bobby saxy ur mateanswer that question...am very sorry to disrespect SIR..u must be very stupid SIR for that comment u just made...na people like u dey contact person for dogs and cannnot afford it then u now come here to post rubbish about the seller...if u cant afford a dog u move on....wetin bobbysaxy do u sef...u dey craze I swear...I guess the indian herm u dey smoke don dey affect ur thinking abi?Bleep off from my thread with immediate effect....BASTARD...

Hehehehe.... Interesting.... Commando af wake. That's it right there, the spirit of conclusion. E don rush assume and conclude things for him mind without finding out. Whoever cursed or inflicted you with the spirit didn't do you well. Smh.
Re: Male SOLD ...female Caucasian Pup Available...50k Last...must Be Sold Today by bobbysaxy: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
peterbello:

Hehehehe.... Interesting.... Commando af wake. That's it right there, the spirit of conclusion. E don rush assume and conclude things for him mind without finding out. Whoever cursed or inflicted you with the spirit didn't do you well. Smh.

Bro go find work to do abeg ...and stop actin base on wat u heard or read... a lot people dont do the dis anymore...cos they are no more blind to see...they already know the truth,thats y u see people come out to out ask u to shut up..dont create a scene here...blive me ur only wasting ur precios time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Cuppy / Male Pug Puppies For Sale / Pure Female Adult German Shepherd Dog (GSD) For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.