Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nairaland VS Naijaloaded Which Is The Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland VS Naijaloaded Which Is The Best (932 Views)

Owner Naijaloaded " Makinde Azeez " Shares Lovely Family Pictures / Naijaloaded CEO “makinde Azeez” Ties The Knot With Long Time Girlfriend [photos] / Naijaloaded Ceo Mankinde Azeez Just Wedded His Millionaire Girlfriend - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland VS Naijaloaded Which Is The Best by omohjesu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Am a huge fan of Nairaland nd one idiot here is arguing with me that Naijaloaded is far better than Nairaland. I dnt knw how to argue so I decided to bring the case to you.
Re: Nairaland VS Naijaloaded Which Is The Best by Memesticmeme: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
omohjesu:
Am a huge fan of Nairaland nd one idiot here is arguing with me that Naijaloaded is far better than Nairaland. I dnt knw how to argue so I decided to bring the case to you.

Ayam coming wait
Re: Nairaland VS Naijaloaded Which Is The Best by thesicilian: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
omohjesu:
And you think the cockroach will ever be found innocent in a gathering of hens?
Re: Nairaland VS Naijaloaded Which Is The Best by Ojestas(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
What is naijaloaded ??
Re: Nairaland VS Naijaloaded Which Is The Best by Mrop(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
op y r u comparing life n death ...OK let me ask u can u create a topic like dis on naijaloaded.....n also nairaland is promoting small bloggers like us by moving our topic to their front page deirby gaining.enof traffic to our blog now tell me wat can u benefit frm naijaloaded....n dey always copy n paste news frm here... am sure lalasticlala will knw wat am saying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

And Chris Brown Wept! Karrueche Goes Naked For Modeliste Magazine / Sarah Ofili's Impostor Who Scams Young Girls Arrested After 3 Years Of Operation / Falz Thebahdguy Wins 2016 BET Best New International Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.